🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls for violence against protesters

Riiiiggghhhttttt. When the leftist brown shirts broke camp and rushed into the Trump supporters space to confront them, that was ...

... sorry, what again?

Were the people that protested George Wallace also "brown shirts"?
Riiiiggghhhttttt. When the leftist brown shirts broke camp and rushed into the Trump supporters space to confront them, that was ...

... sorry, what again?

You really want to go with this? You're still here because while you've stradddled the line, you mostly haven't crossed it, and I gave you undue credit to get there. You ready to go there now? You're this close to bye bye

Ooh, scary. Were they? People went to Wallace rallies just to protest his candidacy. Were they "brown shirts" too?

Wallace was a racist. Trump is just about leftists race bating. They are entirely different things. The ridiculous crap has to end. Sure, there's racism left in this country, but it's not in a particular party and it's historically low and going down. The endless racism screaming from the left chasing imaginary dragons is tired and causes so many problems. Be the first on your side to grow up and cut the crap

You should have prefaced your statement about Trump with the words "I believe Trump is just about race baiting" because I believe he is based on his words and actions. You know, like the Justice Department having to take him to court because he wouldn't rent to blacks. And then there was the whole birther thing...which is nothing but poorly couched racism.

But that's irrelevant in regards to what I said about Trump, that he's running the same exact campaign as George Wallace, attack the media, attack the protesters.

What happened to your scary, scary ultimatum?

YOU use Trump for race baiting. I wasn't referring to Trump

I wasn't trying to "make decisions" for you. Protestors have a right to protest and Donald has a right to have them removed from his rallies. Other candidates manage to do it all the time...without violence. Donald foments and encourages that violence. He's George Wallace with really bad hair...but I support your support for him. He may win a couple more states that George did, but his loss will rival Goldwater's (and for much the same reason)

What a pathetically shallow rationalization for the tyranny of the leftist brown shirts trying to shut Trump down. He has a right to speak. We have a right to reject what he says, which I do.

BTW, I like your avatar, you look like a guy. I was right about you peeing standing up, wasn't I?

He has a right to speak and others have a right to protest. He has a right to have protesters removed from his events as all the other candidates do. He even has a right to be the racist douche bag he is...and people have a right to protest him as they did George Wallace.

Were Wallace protesters "brown shirts" too?

I like your Avatar...it looks like a woman. Do you pee sitting down?

Lady liberty is for all americans. You're for women with male genitalia. Hardly the same

Vault Boy is for all Gamers.

I don't have male genitalia, but we are getting a glimpse into your fantasy life that's interesting.

I didn't say anything about your having male genetalia

No, you repeatedly imply that I have male genitalia...spelling it wrong doesn't change that. I'm thinking you do it because of your own feelings of inadequacy in that department...

:dunno:

You really want to go with this? You're still here because while you've stradddled the line, you mostly haven't crossed it, and I gave you undue credit to get there. You ready to go there now? You're this close to bye bye

Ooh, scary. Were they? People went to Wallace rallies just to protest his candidacy. Were they "brown shirts" too?

Wallace was a racist. Trump is just about leftists race bating. They are entirely different things. The ridiculous crap has to end. Sure, there's racism left in this country, but it's not in a particular party and it's historically low and going down. The endless racism screaming from the left chasing imaginary dragons is tired and causes so many problems. Be the first on your side to grow up and cut the crap

You should have prefaced your statement about Trump with the words "I believe Trump is just about race baiting" because I believe he is based on his words and actions. You know, like the Justice Department having to take him to court because he wouldn't rent to blacks. And then there was the whole birther thing...which is nothing but poorly couched racism.

But that's irrelevant in regards to what I said about Trump, that he's running the same exact campaign as George Wallace, attack the media, attack the protesters.

So when you said that Trump is just about race baiting you weren't talking about Trump? Gee, I think it's about the time that you should (ironically) start accusing me of a reading comprehension problem...that's your usual MO anyway. :lol:

Trump and Wallace, same campaign different decade. Go Trump!!!

What a pathetically shallow rationalization for the tyranny of the leftist brown shirts trying to shut Trump down. He has a right to speak. We have a right to reject what he says, which I do.

BTW, I like your avatar, you look like a guy. I was right about you peeing standing up, wasn't I?

He has a right to speak and others have a right to protest. He has a right to have protesters removed from his events as all the other candidates do. He even has a right to be the racist douche bag he is...and people have a right to protest him as they did George Wallace.

Lady liberty is for all americans. You're for women with male genitalia. Hardly the same

I don't have male genitalia, but we are getting a glimpse into your fantasy life that's interesting.

No, you repeatedly imply that I have male genitalia...spelling it wrong doesn't change that. I'm thinking you do it because of your own feelings of inadequacy in that department...

No, I said you pee standing up. You were the only one talking about your genitalia. So you fantasize about having guy parts? Seems to be a trend with your avatar

Who said it, Trump or Wallace? (Answers Here)

Can you tell the difference? Give it your best shot:

1. "I love black people, I love white people, I love yellow people."
---------------

2. "It's a sad day in this country when you can't talk about law and order unless they want to call you a racist."
---------------

3. "I’m owned by the people! I mean, I'm telling you, I'm no angel, but I'm gonna do right by them!"
---------------

4. "Somebody’s going to get killed before this primary is over, and I hope it’s not me."
---------------

5. "That's a typical case of the press with misinterpretation ... they take a half a sentence. Then they take quarter of a sentence. They put it all together."
---------------

6. "If you look at black and African-American youth, I mean to a point where they've just about never done more poorly; there's no spirit."
---------------

7. "If any demonstrator ever lies down in front of my car, it'll be the last car he'll ever lie down in front of."
---------------

8. "It seems that other parts of the world ought to be concerned about what we think of them instead of what they think of us. After all, we're feeding most of them and whenever they start rejecting 25 cents of each dollar of foreign aid money that we send to them, then I'll be concerned about their attitude toward us."
---------------

9. "I'm not a racist. I don't have a racist bone in my body."
---------------

10. "Protesters, they realize there are no consequences to protesting anymore. There used to be consequences. There are none anymore."
---------------

11. "A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. I think sometimes a black may think they don't have an advantage or this and that."
---------------

12. "We must not be misled by left-wing incompetent news media that, day after day, feed us a diet of fantasy telling us we are bigots, racists and hate-mongers."

So when you said that Trump is just about race baiting you weren't talking about Trump? Gee, I think it's about the time that you should (ironically) start accusing me of a reading comprehension problem...that's your usual MO anyway. :lol:

Trump and Wallace, same campaign different decade. Go Trump!!!

From an English standpoint it could have been read either way. From a content standpoint, it made no sense that I was saying about Trump, but getting that would have required you to be smarter than you are, so I let it go

No, I said you pee standing up. You were the only one talking about your genitalia. So you fantasize about having guy parts? Seems to be a trend with your avatar

Only when camping...I have a feeling you fantasize about having guy parts all the time though. I feel a little sorry for you but only a little.

---------------

2. "It's a sad day in this country when you can't talk about law and order unless they want to call you a racist."
---------------

3. "I’m owned by the people! I mean, I'm telling you, I'm no angel, but I'm gonna do right by them!"
---------------

4. "Somebody’s going to get killed before this primary is over, and I hope it’s not me."
---------------

5. "That's a typical case of the press with misinterpretation ... they take a half a sentence. Then they take quarter of a sentence. They put it all together."
---------------

6. "If you look at black and African-American youth, I mean to a point where they've just about never done more poorly; there's no spirit."
---------------

7. "If any demonstrator ever lies down in front of my car, it'll be the last car he'll ever lie down in front of."
---------------

8. "It seems that other parts of the world ought to be concerned about what we think of them instead of what they think of us. After all, we're feeding most of them and whenever they start rejecting 25 cents of each dollar of foreign aid money that we send to them, then I'll be concerned about their attitude toward us."
---------------

---------------

10. "Protesters, they realize there are no consequences to protesting anymore. There used to be consequences. There are none anymore."
---------------

11. "A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. I think sometimes a black may think they don't have an advantage or this and that."
---------------

12. "We must not be misled by left-wing incompetent news media that, day after day, feed us a diet of fantasy telling us we are bigots, racists and hate-mongers."
Comparing Wallace and Trump is categorically stupid. So I take this you're declining on cutting the race baiting.

You got one of those with Hillary and Stalin?

Only when camping...I have a feeling you fantasize about having guy parts all the time though. I feel a little sorry for you but only a little.

I'll take you repeating my line to you back to me as you have nothing

I don't have boy parts, if that's what you're asking. Do you?

Never said you have boy parts, tat was your own obsession

Who said it, Trump or Wallace?
...... Who said it? Barrack Hussein Obama or Bill Ayers .....?

By all means, list the quotes and I'll play. I noticed none of you Trump fans want to touch the quotes though. Can't tell the difference between the two candidates can you? Yeah, me neither. But hey, don't worry. Wallace won 5 states and 10 million votes. The Donald has won even more than Wallace, but his loss in the General will rival another famous man who got painted as a racist because the Klan loved him...Goldwater.

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

Comparing Wallace and Trump is categorically stupid. So I take this you're declining on cutting the race baiting.

Go find one. List the quotes. That will be even easier than Ayres and Obama. This one, between Trump and Wallace, it's not so easy. They've both said and done the exact same things. It's eery.

How is pointing out that they say and do the same things "race baiting"?

Right...you think you're too clever for that. You're not.

I'm all woman, Kaz...I'm all woman that is attracted to other women. I know that threatens your manhood somehow, but that's your problem, not mine.

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

Go find one. List the quotes. That will be even easier than Ayres and Obama. This one, between Trump and Wallace, it's not so easy. They've both said and done the exact same things. It's eery.

The ones I read weren't race baiting. What is race bating are you idiot leftists running around telling blacks that whites want to murder you and keep you in ghettos

Right...you think you're too clever for that. You're not.

I'm all woman, Kaz...I'm all woman that is attracted to other women. I know that threatens your manhood somehow, but that's your problem, not mine.

You can be attracted to umbrellas, I don't give a shit

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

The ones I read weren't race baiting. What is race bating are you idiot leftists running around telling blacks that whites want to murder you and keep you in ghettos

Well, you're going to have to link to all the "leftists" running around doing that. I'm just keep pointing out all the similarities between the Wallace campaign and the Trump campaign...and that get's your panties in a big wad. Not my problem.

Forum List

Back