🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls for violence against protesters

Didn't Wallace eventually renounce his own racism and apologize for it? I actually think Trump is worse because you can't tell if he is actually racist or just using racism to get votes.

One thing is certain

Trump is the number one issue in almost every media

--LOL

oh btw way he took the first victory of the day

9 delegates Mariana Islands

Who said it, Trump or Wallace?
...... Who said it? Barrack Hussein Obama or Bill Ayers .....?

By all means, list the quotes and I'll play. I noticed none of you Trump fans want to touch the quotes though. Can't tell the difference between the two candidates can you? Yeah, me neither. But hey, don't worry. Wallace won 5 states and 10 million votes. The Donald has won even more than Wallace, but his loss in the General will rival another famous man who got painted as a racist because the Klan loved him...Goldwater.
I haven't read your quotes or played your stupid game. I'm just laughing that you think somebody will take you seriously.

Didn't Wallace eventually renounce his own racism and apologize for it? I actually think Trump is worse because you can't tell if he is actually racist or just using racism to get votes.
What racism?

exactly

Donald Trump’s Tampa Office Is an Unlikely Melting Pot

Mireya Linsky, born to a Jewish family in Cuba, came to the United States as a refugee at age 5. Her family lived in public housing here for several years and sometimes relied on assistance from Catholic Charities. She has spent the past 33 years working for the Hillsborough County School District.

So Mrs. Linsky, 55, understands that some may see certain contradictions in the fact that she is now spending several nights a week volunteering here at Donald J. Trump’s campaign office. “Like I’m just pulling the drawbridge up behind me,” she says.

Yet Mrs. Linsky is also quick to acknowledge a long list of racial fears and resentments that she says help explain why she is drawn to Mr. Trump: She is furious at undocumented workers who “come basically to see what they can get.” She is wary of Muslim Americans imposing their religion on communities in the United States. She is fearful of more American jobs being outsourced to China, India or Mexico. She even suspects President Obama “has a dislike for white folks.”

“We’re not taking care of our own,” she said.

For a campaign frequently depicted as offering a rallying point for the white working class, the people volunteering to help Mr. Trump here are noteworthy for their ethnic diversity. They include a young woman who recently arrived from Peru; an immigrant from the Philippines; a 70-year-old Lakota Indian; a teenage son of Russian immigrants; a Mexican-American.

They range the political spectrum, too, from lifelong Democrat to independent to libertarian to conservative Republican.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/14/u...e-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

Trump had a hispanic guy at his rally that was wearing a illegals shirt, had him come up on stage and the guy talked a minute about how the illegals hurt them too. Libs see illegal immigrant and see Mexicans. So who's the real racist?

Who said it, Trump or Wallace? (Answers Here)

Can you tell the difference? Give it your best shot:

1. "I love black people, I love white people, I love yellow people."
---------------

2. "It's a sad day in this country when you can't talk about law and order unless they want to call you a racist."
---------------

3. "I’m owned by the people! I mean, I'm telling you, I'm no angel, but I'm gonna do right by them!"
---------------

4. "Somebody’s going to get killed before this primary is over, and I hope it’s not me."
---------------

5. "That's a typical case of the press with misinterpretation ... they take a half a sentence. Then they take quarter of a sentence. They put it all together."
---------------

6. "If you look at black and African-American youth, I mean to a point where they've just about never done more poorly; there's no spirit."
---------------

7. "If any demonstrator ever lies down in front of my car, it'll be the last car he'll ever lie down in front of."
---------------

8. "It seems that other parts of the world ought to be concerned about what we think of them instead of what they think of us. After all, we're feeding most of them and whenever they start rejecting 25 cents of each dollar of foreign aid money that we send to them, then I'll be concerned about their attitude toward us."
---------------

9. "I'm not a racist. I don't have a racist bone in my body."
---------------

10. "Protesters, they realize there are no consequences to protesting anymore. There used to be consequences. There are none anymore."
---------------

11. "A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. I think sometimes a black may think they don't have an advantage or this and that."
---------------

12. "We must not be misled by left-wing incompetent news media that, day after day, feed us a diet of fantasy telling us we are bigots, racists and hate-mongers."

So here we have interchangeable quotes from Trump and Wallace. Wallace and Trump's campaigns are so eerily similar, you often can't tell them apart. A Wallace speech could easily be a Trump speech.

So I will ask again Dancing Kaz man, were Wallace protesters "brown shirts" too?

Trump had a hispanic guy at his rally that was wearing a illegals shirt, had him come up on stage and the guy talked a minute about how the illegals hurt them too. Libs see illegal immigrant and see Mexicans. So who's the real racist?

the last thing libs see is the person

there are several boxes to check first

are they male/female

straight/gay

black/brown/yellow or white

poor/rich

progressive/not progressive

and on and so forth

By all means, list the quotes and I'll play. I noticed none of you Trump fans want to touch the quotes though. Can't tell the difference between the two candidates can you? Yeah, me neither. But hey, don't worry. Wallace won 5 states and 10 million votes. The Donald has won even more than Wallace, but his loss in the General will rival another famous man who got painted as a racist because the Klan loved him...Goldwater.
I haven't read your quotes or played your stupid game. I'm just laughing that you think somebody will take you seriously.

Well of course you didn't. You're a Trump supporter. You're either listening to what your Rice Krispies are telling you, (watch out, a guy peed in them) or you're trying really hard not to hurt yourself eating with a spoon.

Well of course you didn't. You're a Trump supporter. You're either listening to what your Rice Krispies are telling you, (watch out, a guy peed in them) or you're trying really hard not to hurt yourself eating with a spoon.
..............yawn.

I have no problem with rioters and disrupters getting their asses kicked.

Chicago Cop: Anti-Trump Mob More Aggressive and Destructive than Reported

The protests launched by militant leftists who shut down Donald Trump’s Chicago rally were far more aggressive and destructive than reported, says a Chicago Police officer.
“It seems the [media] aren’t broadcasting footage of the debris being thrown across Harrison by Sanders/Hillary supporters at Trump fans,” the officer wrote shortly after the canceled Trump event.

The officer, who posed anonymously on the Second City Cop blog, also noted the media didn’t report that protesters were running through parking lots and breaking windows of cars with Trump stickers on them, or that the department called out emergency Incident Teams to cope with the anti-Trump riot at the University of Illinois in Chicago.
the "media" never tells the truth when it is shown to be the lying scum that they are. :up:

Forum List

Back