🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls for violence against protesters

So protesters deserve to get their asses kicked? Wish someone had thought of that during all those Affordable Care Act Town Halls... :rolleyes:
Another idiot. Town Halls are for debates. You retards need to look up the word rally and see what it means, you have no clue, apparently. Here's a hint for you jackasses. If there are a bunch of Hillary signs and nothing else, it's a Hillary rally. If you support Bernie, you went to the wrong venue. Have your guardians take you to the proper place.

Except the people at those town halls weren't there to debate, they were there to disrupt. In Trump's American we should have gotten to beat the living shit out of these "dissenters".
I have no problem with rioters and disrupters getting their asses kicked. If you want to wear a KKK outfit and storm a BLM rally don't expect any tears from me.

No, of course not...because you're a racist pig.

I'm sure you'd be just as understanding if some RW troll at a Hillary or Bernie rally got sucker punched. :rolleyes:
I'm not a racist but you are a slandering asswipe that can't back up your shit so you get down and dirty fast. I said what I meant, you don't get to make decisions for me.

I wasn't trying to "make decisions" for you. Protestors have a right to protest and Donald has a right to have them removed from his rallies. Other candidates manage to do it all the time...without violence. Donald foments and encourages that violence. He's George Wallace with really bad hair...but I support your support for him. He may win a couple more states that George did, but his loss will rival Goldwater's (and for much the same reason)

"There is menace in the blood shout of the crowds. You feel you have known this somewhere; never again will you read about Berlin in the 30's without remembering this wild confrontation here of two irrational forces. The American "sickness" had been localized in the person of George Wallace, the "ablest demagogue of our time, with a voice of venom and a gut knowledge of the prejudices of the low-income class." He would not win, said Strout, and his strength was declining, "but sympathy for him is another matter." Richard Strout

You could replace Donald Trump with George Wallace and it fits...
So you quote someone other than Wallace to make the comparison to Trump? WTF? You went full retard.

The quote from Richard Stout was about Wallace, but it could have been about Trump just as easily. The comparisons between Wallace and Trump are astounding.

"There is menace in the blood shout of the crowds. You feel you have known this somewhere; never again will you read about Berlin in the 30's without remembering this wild confrontation here of two irrational forces. The American "sickness" had been localized in the person of George Wallace, the "ablest demagogue of our time, with a voice of venom and a gut knowledge of the prejudices of the low-income class." He would not win, said Strout, and his strength was declining, "but sympathy for him is another matter." Richard Strout

So you quote someone other than Wallace to make the comparison to Trump? WTF? You went full retard.

The quote from Richard Stout was about Wallace, but it could have been about Trump just as easily. The comparisons between Wallace and Trump are astounding.
The astoundment is all yours, we see what you are.

The astoundment is all yours, we see what you are.

Well aren't you special.

e4a8841e9aefd36947cfc859af9256ac.jpg

You should be able to see the starting comparisons between George Wallace and Donald Trump...but it looks like you'd have supported Wallace back then. He won five states you know...

en·cour·age
inˈkərij/
verb
verb: encourage; 3rd person present: encourages; past tense: encouraged; past participle: encouraged; gerund or present participle: encouraging

give support, confidence, or hope to (someone).

Let me say something about Mr. Trump. Some of you may have read just a few hours ago that Mr. Trump said that he is prepared to pay the legal costs of an individual who sucker punched someone at a recent event. He’s going to pay the legal fees of somebody who committed a terrible act of violence. What that means is that Donald Trump is literally inciting violence with his supporters. He is saying if you go out and beat somebody up, that’s okay. I’ll pay the legal fees. That is an outrage, and I would hope that Mr. Trump tones it down and tells his supporters that violence is not acceptable in the political process.

Bernie Sanders Drops The Moral Hammer On Trump For Inciting Violence At CNN Town Hall

no one has argued anyone deserves to be attacked for protesting. How stupid are you?

:eusa_liar: "maybe he should have been roughed up"

Not sure who you're referring to , but if they were peacefully demonstrating in their own area, no, they didn't. And that didn't happen to anyone .

If they were aggressively pushing the Trump supporters, then they deserved to get their asses kicked.

What is so complicated about that which makes you unable to comprehend it?

Yesterday around 10:30 am and later that day his supporters delivered.

Is anyone really surprised?
Please provide the link and the exact quote where Trump called for violence against protestors....or shut up.

"What that means is..." is someone assigning THEIR OWN opinion / meaning to something NOT said.

Donald Trump: My Fans Were Right To Beat Up Black Protester

The protester, a black man, reportedly started chanting Black Lives Matter at a rally in Birmingham, Alabama on Saturday. In a video captured by CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond, rally attendees swarm around the man, kicking and punching him as he curls up on the ground.

A black protester at Trump's rally today in Alabama was shoved, tackled, punched & kicked: Donald Trump: 'I want surveillance of certain mosques' - CNNPolitics.com pic.twitter.com/cTRDMtjuBl

— Jeremy Diamond (@JDiamond1) November 21, 2015

Trump was asked to weigh in on his supporters’ actions on Fox & Friends Sunday morning. “Maybe he should have been roughed up,” he said. “It was disgusting what he was doing.”

Donald Trump: My Fans Were Right To Beat Up Black Protester

His supporters punch and shove non-violent protesters. He calls for more.

The "non-violent protesters" who actually take it to Trump's supporters in their space. Obviously since the leftists are initiating the physical contact that's just a lie. The protesters if peaceful wouldn't be going to the Trump supporters physically in their space getting in their face and shouting them down, and they sure wouldn't at all if they were afraid of them.

You're the brown shirts, honey. resistance is futile, we will be assimilated
Holding up signs at their own university is not violent protest no matter how you insist it is....dope.

The "non-violent protesters" who actually take it to Trump's supporters in their space. Obviously since the leftists are initiating the physical contact that's just a lie. The protesters if peaceful wouldn't be going to the Trump supporters physically in their space getting in their face and shouting them down, and they sure wouldn't at all if they were afraid of them.

Holding up signs at their own university is not violent protest no matter how you insist it is....dope.

No one objected to them holding up signs, bimbo. If liberals are right, why can't you ever actually address what anyone says? Why do you have to keep changing it? That sort of undercuts your claim of intelligence at the same time ...

Another idiot. Town Halls are for debates. You retards need to look up the word rally and see what it means, you have no clue, apparently. Here's a hint for you jackasses. If there are a bunch of Hillary signs and nothing else, it's a Hillary rally. If you support Bernie, you went to the wrong venue. Have your guardians take you to the proper place.

Except the people at those town halls weren't there to debate, they were there to disrupt. In Trump's American we should have gotten to beat the living shit out of these "dissenters".
I have no problem with rioters and disrupters getting their asses kicked. If you want to wear a KKK outfit and storm a BLM rally don't expect any tears from me.

I'm sure you'd be just as understanding if some RW troll at a Hillary or Bernie rally got sucker punched. :rolleyes:
I'm not a racist but you are a slandering asswipe that can't back up your shit so you get down and dirty fast. I said what I meant, you don't get to make decisions for me.

I wasn't trying to "make decisions" for you. Protestors have a right to protest and Donald has a right to have them removed from his rallies. Other candidates manage to do it all the time...without violence. Donald foments and encourages that violence. He's George Wallace with really bad hair...but I support your support for him. He may win a couple more states that George did, but his loss will rival Goldwater's (and for much the same reason)

What a pathetically shallow rationalization for the tyranny of the leftist brown shirts trying to shut Trump down. He has a right to speak. We have a right to reject what he says, which I do.

BTW, I like your avatar, you look like a guy. I was right about you peeing standing up, wasn't I?

No one objected to them holding up signs, bimbo. If liberals are right, why can't you ever actually address what anyone says? Why do you have to keep changing it? That sort of undercuts your claim of intelligence at the same time ...
The violence was from the Trump supporters.

Still planning on not voting for him? Didn't think so.

Here's the proof, douche bag:

No, that was just some brainless invocation of your "MoveOn demon". There was nothing about violence there. You keep making crazy stuff up.

In Chicago, almost all the protestors came from the U. of Illinois. MoveOn helped a bit, but it was an overwhelmingly local demonstration. They were speaking on their own school's space, which Trump was visiting. Trump couldn't deal with the free speech, so he ran.

And since Trump's thugs didn't outnumber people 10-1, they were unable to use their usual thug tactics, and now they're crying about how it makes them a victim because they couldn't be thugs. Now, not all Trump fans are whiny little bitches ... oh wait, they all are. Never mind.

What a pathetically shallow rationalization for the tyranny of the leftist brown shirts trying to shut Trump down. He has a right to speak. We have a right to reject what he says, which I do.

BTW, I like your avatar, you look like a guy. I was right about you peeing standing up, wasn't I?

He has a right to speak and others have a right to protest. He has a right to have protesters removed from his events as all the other candidates do. He even has a right to be the racist douche bag he is...and people have a right to protest him as they did George Wallace.

Were Wallace protesters "brown shirts" too?

I like your Avatar...it looks like a woman. Do you pee sitting down?

Hey Ravi, you posted that link / Trump's quote calling for violence yet?

Forum List

Back