🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls for violence against protesters

Hitler told his followers the Jews were attacking them, even though no such thing actually happened.

TheDonald tells his followers the liberals are attacking them, even though no such thing actually happened.

In both cases, the tactic worked on particularly gullible people.

People like Kaz do serve a useful purpse, in that they demonstrate how Hitler was able to come to power in a democracy.
One problem with your narrative: Dim thugs are attacking Trumps supporters. I watched it live Friday night.

Being nobody else saw it, that just means you need to go back on your meds.

And everyone notices, of course, that your side are now the only ones here calling for more violence.

Being nobody else saw it, that just means you need to go back on your meds.

And everyone notices, of course, that your side are now the only ones here calling for more violence.
Hmmm, no, MoveOn.org is calling for more violence. In fact, it promised more violence.

Left wing douche nozzles have a special kind of blindness that prevents them from seeing anything they don't want to see.

Is the OP's author and other libs here ever going to acknowledge that Trump has made it clear that he was not being serious when he said things like "punch him in the face" and "I'll pay your legal fees" and that he has repeatedly called on his supporters not to get physical with protesters?

Fascinating, how you go way beyond even the crazy Breitbart/FOX talking points. You're just off in your own reality.

Here's the proof, douche bag:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/move...org-raising-funds-from-trump-protests-warns-/

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come

Moveon.Org is conducting fundraising activities from the Chicagoprotests against Donald Trump that prompted the Republican presidential front-runner to cancel a rally there Friday, and promises that more disruptions are on the way.

Poor Ravi, never current on the real news, just MSNBC...

trump can pretend now that he didn't encourage violence..but we can see the quotes.

those quotes of him doing so, are not old news, they are from his current campaign.

and last night he had to cancel the rally near where ravi lives...

so not at all old news but understandable his apologists would wish to pretend so.
If you don't like Trump, don't go crash his rally, he's not crashing your persons rally!
GO TRUMP, BUILD THAT WALL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the OP's author and other libs here ever going to acknowledge that Trump has made it clear that he was not being serious when he said things like "punch him in the face" and "I'll pay your legal fees" and that he has repeatedly called on his supporters not to get physical with protesters?
Link? He's called for more violence.

I once went to a rally like Trump's. it was back in Georgia in 1970 when Lester Maddox was running for governor. I just wanted to see if the people who attended these things were as crazy as they appeared, or was it just a media gimmick. This is the kind of stuff I saw:

Yep, Trumpers...

In thinking back to those days, when damned near everyone I knew in Georgia was a potentially violent racist fanatic, I find solace in knowing that it finally died down and lay dormant for decades. It took Obama being president to wake them up again, but, they will eventually go back to shooting squirrels from their front porch while drinking Budweiser with Bubba and Billy Joe..

So how many darkies did they lynch last year?

Notice that he never answered the question.

If you listen to the actual clips, he tells his supporters to defend themselves from your leftist authoritarian thugs. I like how when someone wants to defend themselves from you, you refer that as calling "for more violence." Though since you want a monopoly on violence, I see why that bothers you. You're innocently going around bashing heads and suddenly someone makes an issue of it, needs to be stopped

If you listen to the actual clips, he tells his supporters to defend themselves from your leftist authoritarian thugs. I like how when someone wants to defend themselves from you, you refer that as calling "for more violence." Though since you want a monopoly on violence, I see why that bothers you. You're innocently going around bashing heads and suddenly someone makes an issue of it, needs to be stopped
Keep lying to yourself.

Keep lying to yourself.

Sure, Trixie. In his clips, he's very clear. Defend yourself. The liberal media is paring them down for their sheep, you know, you, to omit that part. But note they always edit his words down out of context, they never provide a full quote that doesn't just say to defend yourself to his supporters.

You're either lying to yourself or just gulping the kool aid. But sweet heart, you're the bad guy in this

His supporters punch and shove non-violent protesters. He calls for more.

The "non-violent protesters" who actually take it to Trump's supporters in their space. Obviously since the leftists are initiating the physical contact that's just a lie. The protesters if peaceful wouldn't be going to the Trump supporters physically in their space getting in their face and shouting them down, and they sure wouldn't at all if they were afraid of them.

You're the brown shirts, honey. resistance is futile, we will be assimilated

Riiiiiggghhhhhttttttt. The poor innocent "protesters" say hey, let's go over there to the rally and get our assess kicked. You guys in too? Let's do it!

It's like the polar bear club, isn't it? Where does the Democrat party dig people like you up? With the dead voters they dig up too?

Moveon.org started it with their petition that starts right from the beginning based on a lie.
Sign the petition: Cancel Trump's Rally at UIC Pavilion

Trump is not running on a platform of hate and dangerous intolerance, it has been spun that way and the left are falling for it like they always do.
This is a matter of their hateful and dangerous intolerance by lying to their members in order to get them to go the rallies.

Riiiiiggghhhhhttttttt. The poor innocent "protesters" say hey, let's go over there to the rally and get our assess kicked. You guys in too? Let's do it!

It's like the polar bear club, isn't it? Where does the Democrat party dig people like you up? With the dead voters they dig up too?

So protesters deserve to get their asses kicked? Wish someone had thought of that during all those Affordable Care Act Town Halls... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back