Trump calls for violence against protesters

I once went to a rally like Trump's. it was back in Georgia in 1970 when Lester Maddox was running for governor. I just wanted to see if the people who attended these things were as crazy as they appeared, or was it just a media gimmick. This is the kind of stuff I saw:

Yo moron, it was the leftist brown shirts who shut it down. Go back to bed, fool
Anger is anger, a mob is a mob. That's why Inciting a Riot is not protected speech.

So you are saying we should arrest george soros..the one paying these brown shirts to start violence?
Your proof of that is? One more pulling shit out of his ass.

george soros funds moveon.org....and probably black lies matter......look it up.

Yo moron, it was the leftist brown shirts who shut it down. Go back to bed, fool
Anger is anger, a mob is a mob. That's why Inciting a Riot is not protected speech.

So you are saying we should arrest george soros..the one paying these brown shirts to start violence?
Your proof of that is? One more pulling shit out of his ass.

It's well known Soros funds MoveOn's rent a mob

I once went to a rally like Trump's. it was back in Georgia in 1970 when Lester Maddox was running for governor. I just wanted to see if the people who attended these things were as crazy as they appeared, or was it just a media gimmick. This is the kind of stuff I saw:

Yep, Trumpers...

In thinking back to those days, when damned near everyone I knew in Georgia was a potentially violent racist fanatic, I find solace in knowing that it finally died down and lay dormant for decades. It took Obama being president to wake them up again, but, they will eventually go back to shooting squirrels from their front porch while drinking Budweiser with Bubba and Billy Joe..

Yep, Trumpers...

In thinking back to those days, when damned near everyone I knew in Georgia was a potentially violent racist fanatic, I find solace in knowing that it finally died down and lay dormant for decades. It took Obama being president to wake them up again, but, they will eventually go back to shooting squirrels from their front porch while drinking Budweiser with Bubba and Billy Joe..

You're a racist

Yep, Trumpers...

You're a racist

Actually, I am Scot-Irish!

Yep, Trumpers...

You're a racist

You're still a racist and also a bigot.

Yep, Trumpers...

You're a racist

Now, now, Sas. It is way too early in the day for you to get into personal insults.

Yep, Trumpers...

You're a racist

Nice try, dingbat.

Don't give a shit on how you portray him. What issues do you disagree with him on?

I can't even listen to him, he annoys completely me at this point, kinda like you just did...:laugh:

Asking you why you don't like Cruz by asking what issues you don't agree with him on annoys you? Well, you don't annoy me, but you just made me think you're pathetic

Sorry to upset your Cruz bromance...Cruz is too far right, I thought I made that obvious, I don't necessarily disagree with him but he represents 4 more years of gridlock in Washington that's where the stick up the ass fits... again kinda like you...

Lumpy: Actual issues, 0 and standing ...

Eh, not in the mood and switching threads for a while...:popcorn:

You actually are the one who raised the point. You keep characterizing Cruz as "right wing" but you haven't said a single policy you disagree with. Just the Facts...

Yep, Trumpers...

You're a racist

Now, now, Sas. It is way too early in the day for you to get into personal insults.
Sadly you're in position to decide how and what I post....learn this and live it, bigot. Then get over yourself

You're a racist

Sadly you're in position to decide how and what I post....learn this and live it, bigot. Then get over yourself

Well, Ok, but I just hate to see you use up all of your personal insults before nightfall. I meant well!

:lmao:

So when your side goads and provokes Trump supporters into responding, you're fighting fascism and they have issues.

you're not supposed to dunk your head in the kool-aid bowl, a cup is enough to do the job
Was that a no?

Non-sequitur. You have the right to demonstrate against anyone you want, that isn't the issue. You can demonstrate peacefully against Mother Teresa if you want to. Those you oppose, you still have to demonstrate peacefully against. Including Trump and fascists. What your whackos are doing is assault, not protesting, you're being the fascists
The assaults were on Trumps side. I just saw a video clip of one of trumps supporters yelling at a protester "go to fucking Aushwitz"

Do not stand in silence and condone evil.

That the clash was in the physical space of the Trump rally not the protest site belies that ridiculous claim. You're supporting the fascists, sweet heart. A peaceful demonstration is what they would have done in their own space.

The only reason they went physically to the Trump supporters was to take it directly to them. Zero "protest" was accomplished by that. They got what they went to get, didn't they? And the blind sheep, you know you, are going baa ...
The protest was organized by students of the university, it is their space.

Trump held a rally in the space of the protesters? WTF? You have to prove that. Nothing is coming from you to back that ridiculous shit you just spewed up, is there?

You're a racist

Well, Ok, but I just hate to see you use up all of your personal insults before nightfall. I meant well!

Go try and impress one off your fellow limp wrists....I think you're an idiot and always have.

Trump followers have be the very stupidest, most naive and easily manipulated dumbfucks who have ever lived.

You mean because when leftists demonstrators get physically in their face and goad them into a response they actually think the Trump supporters are the ones with the issue? No wait, that's you
Trump called the tune, and you dummies followed the piper. Trump is the only candidate urging his followers to violence.

Again, that the protesters went at the Trump supporters in their space shows what a dim witted fool you are.

If we're against each other and I go in your yard, the only reason I'd do that is I'm looking for trouble. You people are stupid as shit, there's no two ways about it.

Duh, dar, I can't see the obvious, where is it?
They didn't "went at them."

They didn't? They were going to the bathroom holding hands when they took a wrong turn and oops, we're in Trump's space! My bad!

Go try and impress one off your fellow limp wrists....I think you're an idiot and always have.

m0ce2z9dctavmvcc.jpg

WELL!!!!!!!

Trump is the only Presidential candidate who has exhorted his followers to commit acts of violence... End of story. There are no mitigating circumstances or rational explanations that could ever legitimize Trump's irresponsible behavior.

Was that a no?

Non-sequitur. You have the right to demonstrate against anyone you want, that isn't the issue. You can demonstrate peacefully against Mother Teresa if you want to. Those you oppose, you still have to demonstrate peacefully against. Including Trump and fascists. What your whackos are doing is assault, not protesting, you're being the fascists
The assaults were on Trumps side. I just saw a video clip of one of trumps supporters yelling at a protester "go to fucking Aushwitz"

Do not stand in silence and condone evil.

That the clash was in the physical space of the Trump rally not the protest site belies that ridiculous claim. You're supporting the fascists, sweet heart. A peaceful demonstration is what they would have done in their own space.

The only reason they went physically to the Trump supporters was to take it directly to them. Zero "protest" was accomplished by that. They got what they went to get, didn't they? And the blind sheep, you know you, are going baa ...
The protest was organized by students of the university, it is their space.

Trump held a rally in the space of the protesters? WTF? You have to prove that. Nothing is coming from you to back that ridiculous shit you just spewed up, is there?
Serious question. Are you retarded?

m0ce2z9dctavmvcc.jpg

WELL!!!!!!!

Yes, Stalin, Trump told his supporters to respond to your violence.

You want Trump supporters to shut up and die like the jew bastards they are, do you, Goebles?

Forum List

Back