🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls for violence against protesters

The truth is that Trump fans are exactly the same people who go to WWW Smackdowns to watch the staged fights and to NASCAR events to watch the crashes. Even Trump admits that it is fun to be at one of his events for this reason. I would think that his fans would be grateful. They don't have to pay to get in, and they don't have to wander the streets looking for trouble. I am just surprised that they aren't wearing batman costumes....

And the truth is that leftists are upping the ante from that and attacking them. you're worse than Trump. How do you feel about that?

The truth is that Trump fans are exactly the same people who go to WWW Smackdowns to watch the staged fights and to NASCAR events to watch the crashes. Even Trump admits that it is fun to be at one of his events for this reason. I would think that his fans would be grateful. They don't have to pay to get in, and they don't have to wander the streets looking for trouble. I am just surprised that they aren't wearing batman costumes....

And the truth is that leftists are upping the ante from that and attacking them. you're worse than Trump. How do you feel about that?

I fell like Trump has found yet another way to get free publicity.

The truth is that Trump fans are exactly the same people who go to WWW Smackdowns to watch the staged fights and to NASCAR events to watch the crashes. Even Trump admits that it is fun to be at one of his events for this reason. I would think that his fans would be grateful. They don't have to pay to get in, and they don't have to wander the streets looking for trouble. I am just surprised that they aren't wearing Batman costumes....
Are they allowed to drink alcohol at these meetings ? Booze is a big driver at right wing riots in the UK.

You're supporting leftist violence, are you saying Trump is controlling you? Is that supposed to make sense? Are you ever responsible for your own actions?

The truth is that Trump fans are exactly the same people who go to WWW Smackdowns to watch the staged fights and to NASCAR events to watch the crashes. Even Trump admits that it is fun to be at one of his events for this reason. I would think that his fans would be grateful. They don't have to pay to get in, and they don't have to wander the streets looking for trouble. I am just surprised that they aren't wearing Batman costumes....
Are they allowed to drink alcohol at these meetings ? Booze is a big driver at right wing riots in the UK.

They had to cut that out. It is damned near impossible to drink beer through a white KKK hood...

Eh, I've had enough of sweet lying politicians that are sold out to the donor class and Trump could very well kick some Washington dead butt, do nothing ass. Every other candidate is bought and paid for, well accept for Bernie but he's a nut case.

I don't think Cruz is owned, the establishment hates him for a reason. But while I connect with the sick of business as usual with Trump, I don't agree with his positions, particularly his opposition to free market capitalism

For me Cruz is just too far right, too stick up his ass and when the dust has settled Trump represents more Americans.. center right with jobs, jobs, jobs, on his mind.

Oops .. you may not like this but I think it's funny...:laugh:

View attachment 67118

Don't give a shit on how you portray him. What issues do you disagree with him on?

I can't even listen to him, he annoys completely me at this point, kinda like you just did...:laugh:

Asking you why you don't like Cruz by asking what issues you don't agree with him on annoys you? Well, you don't annoy me, but you just made me think you're pathetic

Sorry to upset your Cruz bromance...Cruz is too far right, I thought I made that obvious, I don't necessarily disagree with him but he represents 4 more years of gridlock in Washington, that's where the stick up the ass fits in... again kinda like you...

You're supporting leftist violence, are you saying Trump is controlling you? Is that supposed to make sense? Are you ever responsible for your own actions?

Gee, Kaz, when did this thread start being about me?

I don't think Cruz is owned, the establishment hates him for a reason. But while I connect with the sick of business as usual with Trump, I don't agree with his positions, particularly his opposition to free market capitalism

For me Cruz is just too far right, too stick up his ass and when the dust has settled Trump represents more Americans.. center right with jobs, jobs, jobs, on his mind.

View attachment 67118

Don't give a shit on how you portray him. What issues do you disagree with him on?

I can't even listen to him, he annoys completely me at this point, kinda like you just did...:laugh:

Asking you why you don't like Cruz by asking what issues you don't agree with him on annoys you? Well, you don't annoy me, but you just made me think you're pathetic

Sorry to upset your Cruz bromance...Cruz is too far right, I thought I made that obvious, I don't necessarily disagree with him but he represents 4 more years of gridlock in Washington that's where the stick up the ass fits... again kinda like you...

Lumpy: Actual issues, 0 and standing ...

Gee, Kaz, when did this thread start being about me?

Responding to you makes the thread about you. got it. Any other stupid as shit points to make or you standing with that one?

That's the truth ....according to the deranged leftists. You left that part out.

I figure that Trump's next gimmick is to encourage his fans to start wearing weird costumes, like they used to do on "The Price is Right," in order to get noticed and seated down front. You know, maybe a guy in a Barney the Dinosaur costume, and a woman dressed like Tinkerbell....

Last edited:

They had to cut that out. It is damned near impossible to drink beer through a white KKK hood...
Pretty sure we can get a white pointy added to that given a chance...
Beer-Helmet-Camo-Beer-Hat.jpg

I figure that Trump's next gimmick is to encourage his fans to start wearing weird costumes, like they used to do on "The Price is Right, in order to get noticed and seated down front. You know, maybe a guy in a Barney the Dinosaur costume, and a woman dressed like Tinkerbell....
Or this:
GERyouth1.jpg

Very fitting. And women love a man in uniform...

View attachment 67118

Sorry to upset your Cruz bromance...Cruz is too far right, I thought I made that obvious, I don't necessarily disagree with him but he represents 4 more years of gridlock in Washington that's where the stick up the ass fits... again kinda like you...

Lumpy: Actual issues, 0 and standing ...

Eh, not in the mood and switching threads for a while...:popcorn:

People have every right to protest fascism, no?

:lmao:

So when your side goads and provokes Trump supporters into responding, you're fighting fascism and they have issues.

you're not supposed to dunk your head in the kool-aid bowl, a cup is enough to do the job
Was that a no?

Non-sequitur. You have the right to demonstrate against anyone you want, that isn't the issue. You can demonstrate peacefully against Mother Teresa if you want to. Those you oppose, you still have to demonstrate peacefully against. Including Trump and fascists. What your whackos are doing is assault, not protesting, you're being the fascists
The assaults were on Trumps side. I just saw a video clip of one of trumps supporters yelling at a protester "go to fucking Aushwitz"

Do not stand in silence and condone evil.

That the clash was in the physical space of the Trump rally not the protest site belies that ridiculous claim. You're supporting the fascists, sweet heart. A peaceful demonstration is what they would have done in their own space.

The only reason they went physically to the Trump supporters was to take it directly to them. Zero "protest" was accomplished by that. They got what they went to get, didn't they? And the blind sheep, you know you, are going baa ...
The protest was organized by students of the university, it is their space.

I figure that Trump's next gimmick is to encourage his fans to start wearing weird costumes, like they used to do on "The Price is Right," in order to get noticed and seated down front. You know, maybe a guy in a Barney the Dinosaur costume, and a woman dressed like Tinkerbell....

I'm surprised he hasn't had his audience play Simon Sayz. I guess that weird pledge was close enough.

Trump followers have be the very stupidest, most naive and easily manipulated dumbfucks who have ever lived.

You mean because when leftists demonstrators get physically in their face and goad them into a response they actually think the Trump supporters are the ones with the issue? No wait, that's you
Trump called the tune, and you dummies followed the piper. Trump is the only candidate urging his followers to violence.

Again, that the protesters went at the Trump supporters in their space shows what a dim witted fool you are.

If we're against each other and I go in your yard, the only reason I'd do that is I'm looking for trouble. You people are stupid as shit, there's no two ways about it.

Duh, dar, I can't see the obvious, where is it?
They didn't "went at them."

Forum List

Back