🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls for violence against protesters

Non-sequitur. You have the right to demonstrate against anyone you want, that isn't the issue. You can demonstrate peacefully against Mother Teresa if you want to. Those you oppose, you still have to demonstrate peacefully against. Including Trump and fascists. What your whackos are doing is assault, not protesting, you're being the fascists
The assaults were on Trumps side. I just saw a video clip of one of trumps supporters yelling at a protester "go to fucking Aushwitz"

Do not stand in silence and condone evil.

That the clash was in the physical space of the Trump rally not the protest site belies that ridiculous claim. You're supporting the fascists, sweet heart. A peaceful demonstration is what they would have done in their own space.

The only reason they went physically to the Trump supporters was to take it directly to them. Zero "protest" was accomplished by that. They got what they went to get, didn't they? And the blind sheep, you know you, are going baa ...
The protest was organized by students of the university, it is their space.

Trump held a rally in the space of the protesters? WTF? You have to prove that. Nothing is coming from you to back that ridiculous shit you just spewed up, is there?
Serious question. Are you retarded?

Exactly, do you have an answer, Adolph?

Now, now, Sas. It is way too early in the day for you to get into personal insults.
Sadly you're in position to decide how and what I post....learn this and live it, bigot. Then get over yourself

Well, Ok, but I just hate to see you use up all of your personal insults before nightfall. I meant well!

Go try and impress one off your fellow limp wrists....I think you're an idiot and always have.

m0ce2z9dctavmvcc.jpg

WELL!!!!!!!

Yes, Stalin, Trump told his supporters to respond to your violence.

You want Trump supporters to shut up and die like the jew bastards they are, do you, Goebles?

Mr. Godwin, I presume....

Sadly you're in position to decide how and what I post....learn this and live it, bigot. Then get over yourself

Well, Ok, but I just hate to see you use up all of your personal insults before nightfall. I meant well!

Go try and impress one off your fellow limp wrists....I think you're an idiot and always have.

m0ce2z9dctavmvcc.jpg

WELL!!!!!!!

You want Trump supporters to shut up and die like the jew bastards they are, do you, Goebles?

Um ... no ... I'll explain it as if you are stupid. Which works, because you are stupid. What about your supporting Brown Shirt Nazi fascist thugs makes since to you since Trump supporters want to defend themselves from you and they have every right to?

Hitler told his followers the Jews were attacking them, even though no such thing actually happened.

TheDonald tells his followers the liberals are attacking them, even though no such thing actually happened.

In both cases, the tactic worked on particularly gullible people.

People like Kaz do serve a useful purpse, in that they demonstrate how Hitler was able to come to power in a democracy.

Hitler told his followers the Jews were attacking them even though no such thing actually happened.

TheDonald tells his followers the liberals are attacking them, even though no such thing actually happened.

Never mind of course the most gullible people on the planet are progressives/liberals/democrats

m0ce2z9dctavmvcc.jpg

WELL!!!!!!!

Um ... no ... I'll explain it as if you are stupid. Which works, because you are stupid. What about your supporting Brown Shirt Nazi fascist thugs makes since to you since Trump supporters want to defend themselves from you and they have every right to?

Why, that makes me your evil twin!

m0ce2z9dctavmvcc.jpg

WELL!!!!!!!

I support peaceful demonstrations always. I support violent protests like the leftists Trump haters never.

So sick that in your pipe and smoke it, you useless piece of shit

m0ce2z9dctavmvcc.jpg

WELL!!!!!!!

I support peaceful demonstrations always. I support violent protests like the leftists Trump haters never.

Now, that is downright un neighborly.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump urged his supporters. Were anyone to feel concern about being prosecuted for assault in such a scenario, Trump reassured that, "I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees."

Case in point...
That's mere talk, some ill-advised banter by the candidate, and the individual misbehavior of a number of fans and partisans, here and there.

So far, the tally stands as...

==================================================================

No. of Republican political rallies (practically/effectively/de facto) shut down by the Left = 1

No. of Democratic political rallies (practically/effectively/de facto) shut down by the Right = 0

-------------------

The Left fired the first shot.

Not that anyone outside the Left Wing is surprised in the slightest.
And who said ""punch them in the face"?? the hate monger drumph

m0ce2z9dctavmvcc.jpg

WELL!!!!!!!

do you also not support candidates that say f em or punch them in the face??

do you also not support candidates that say f em or punch them in the face??

Nope. I do support though the idea that if someone is attacking you, you have the right to defend yourself. Whether or not I support the candidate is irrelevant to that position

Hitler told his followers the Jews were attacking them, even though no such thing actually happened.

People like Kaz do serve a useful purpse, in that they demonstrate how Hitler was able to come to power in a democracy.
Bingo.

Hitler told his followers the Jews were attacking them even though no such thing actually happened.

Never mind of course the most gullible people on the planet are progressives/liberals/democrats

- says the gullible loser.

Mamooth is right and again Assy avoids responsibility by claiming as Trump does...it's not them, it's everyone else.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump urged his supporters. Were anyone to feel concern about being prosecuted for assault in such a scenario, Trump reassured that, "I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees."

Case in point...
That's mere talk, some ill-advised banter by the candidate, and the individual misbehavior of a number of fans and partisans, here and there.

So far, the tally stands as...

No. of Republican political rallies (practically/effectively/de facto) shut down by the Left = 1

No. of Democratic political rallies (practically/effectively/de facto) shut down by the Right = 0

-------------------

The Left fired the first shot.

Not that anyone outside the Left Wing is surprised in the slightest.
And who said ""punch them in the face"?? the hate monger drumph
What does that have to do with premeditated and organized interference with political event-functions in the United States?

The truth is that Trump fans are exactly the same people who go to WWW Smackdowns to watch the staged fights and to NASCAR events to watch the crashes. Even Trump admits that it is fun to be at one of his events for this reason. I would think that his fans would be grateful. They don't have to pay to get in, and they don't have to wander the streets looking for trouble. I am just surprised that they aren't wearing Batman costumes....
Bigot.

:lmao:

So when your side goads and provokes Trump supporters into responding, you're fighting fascism and they have issues.

you're not supposed to dunk your head in the kool-aid bowl, a cup is enough to do the job
Was that a no?

Non-sequitur. You have the right to demonstrate against anyone you want, that isn't the issue. You can demonstrate peacefully against Mother Teresa if you want to. Those you oppose, you still have to demonstrate peacefully against. Including Trump and fascists. What your whackos are doing is assault, not protesting, you're being the fascists
The assaults were on Trumps side. I just saw a video clip of one of trumps supporters yelling at a protester "go to fucking Aushwitz"

Do not stand in silence and condone evil.

That the clash was in the physical space of the Trump rally not the protest site belies that ridiculous claim. You're supporting the fascists, sweet heart. A peaceful demonstration is what they would have done in their own space.

The only reason they went physically to the Trump supporters was to take it directly to them. Zero "protest" was accomplished by that. They got what they went to get, didn't they? And the blind sheep, you know you, are going baa ...
The protest was organized by students of the university, it is their space.
It was organized by MoveOn.org. It wasn't a "protest." It was a riot.

I once went to a rally like Trump's. it was back in Georgia in 1970 when Lester Maddox was running for governor. I just wanted to see if the people who attended these things were as crazy as they appeared, or was it just a media gimmick. This is the kind of stuff I saw:

Yep, Trumpers...

In thinking back to those days, when damned near everyone I knew in Georgia was a potentially violent racist fanatic, I find solace in knowing that it finally died down and lay dormant for decades. It took Obama being president to wake them up again, but, they will eventually go back to shooting squirrels from their front porch while drinking Budweiser with Bubba and Billy Joe..

So how many darkies did they lynch last year?

Yep, Trumpers...

In thinking back to those days, when damned near everyone I knew in Georgia was a potentially violent racist fanatic, I find solace in knowing that it finally died down and lay dormant for decades. It took Obama being president to wake them up again, but, they will eventually go back to shooting squirrels from their front porch while drinking Budweiser with Bubba and Billy Joe..

You're a racist

Actually, I am Scot-Irish!

You're still a racist and also a bigot.

Now, now, Sas. It is way too early in the day for you to get into personal insults.
It's never too early to tell the truth about douche nozzles like you.

You're a racist

Actually, I am Scot-Irish!

You're still a racist and also a bigot.

"I just hate"

You could have left it at that.

Forum List

Back