🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls for violence against protesters

His supporters punch and shove non-violent protesters. He calls for more.

Riiiiiggghhhhhttttttt. The poor innocent "protesters" say hey, let's go over there to the rally and get our assess kicked. You guys in too? Let's do it!

It's like the polar bear club, isn't it? Where does the Democrat party dig people like you up? With the dead voters they dig up too?

So protesters deserve to get their asses kicked? Wish someone had thought of that during all those Affordable Care Act Town Halls... :rolleyes:
Another idiot. Town Halls are for debates. You retards need to look up the word rally and see what it means, you have no clue, apparently. Here's a hint for you jackasses. If there are a bunch of Hillary signs and nothing else, it's a Hillary rally. If you support Bernie, you went to the wrong venue. Have your guardians take you to the proper place.

Trump is not running on a platform of hate and dangerous intolerance, it has been spun that way and the left are falling for it like they always do.

It has been "spun" that way? Right...by simply reporting on the hateful and intolerant things Donald says and does. Banning Muslims is not tolerant and loving. Saying Mexicans are rapists is not tolerant and loving. Saying of protesters;

"Knock the hell out of them. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise."

is not tolerant and loving.

Riiiiiggghhhhhttttttt. The poor innocent "protesters" say hey, let's go over there to the rally and get our assess kicked. You guys in too? Let's do it!

It's like the polar bear club, isn't it? Where does the Democrat party dig people like you up? With the dead voters they dig up too?

So protesters deserve to get their asses kicked? Wish someone had thought of that during all those Affordable Care Act Town Halls... :rolleyes:
Another idiot. Town Halls are for debates. You retards need to look up the word rally and see what it means, you have no clue, apparently. Here's a hint for you jackasses. If there are a bunch of Hillary signs and nothing else, it's a Hillary rally. If you support Bernie, you went to the wrong venue. Have your guardians take you to the proper place.

Except the people at those town halls weren't there to debate, they were there to disrupt. In Trump's American we should have gotten to beat the living shit out of these "dissenters".

Here is what Donald Trump said at a rally on March 9 in Fayetteville, North Carolina (via the Atlantic):

"See, in the good old days this didn’t use to happen, because they used to treat them very rough. We’ve become very weak."

That last, of course, was said at the same Fayetteville rally where John McGraw sucker-punched Rakeem Jones — the action that Donald Trump later claimed to "not condone."

At this point, Trump can no longer profess surprise that his supporters are engaging in violence on his behalf. It has been happening for months.

but that's different, of course. they had the "right" to disrupt things because... well......

the black guy in the white house.

Trump is not running on a platform of hate and dangerous intolerance, it has been spun that way and the left are falling for it like they always do.

It has been "spun" that way? Right...by simply reporting on the hateful and intolerant things Donald says and does. Banning Muslims is not tolerant and loving. Saying Mexicans are rapists is not tolerant and loving. Saying of protesters;

"Knock the hell out of them. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise."

is not tolerant and loving.

You just quoted all of the above taken totally out of context and not a lick of real truth is in there.
There is nothing wrong with halting Muslim immigration until we get a complete and full information on these people. Which is what he really said.
It has been made very clear by many that he was talking about illegal immigrants who do commit murder, rape and murder and not all Mexicans.
Watch that full video of when he was talking about knocking the hell out of them. Totally out of context.

Except the people at those town halls weren't there to debate, they were there to disrupt. In Trump's American we should have gotten to beat the living shit out of these "dissenters".
I have no problem with rioters and disrupters getting their asses kicked. If you want to wear a KKK outfit and storm a BLM rally don't expect any tears from me.

I have no problem with rioters and disrupters getting their asses kicked. If you want to wear a KKK outfit and storm a BLM rally don't expect any tears from me.

No, of course not...because you're a racist pig.

I'm sure you'd be just as understanding if some RW troll at a Hillary or Bernie rally got sucker punched. :rolleyes:

The ones assaulting the Trump supporters absolutely deserve to get their asses kicked. Peaceful protesters who stay in their own space, absolutely not. It's funny how after all this discussion you're still trying to process my first post. After what happened to you, you should want better than government schools for your kids

Stop being a stupid dyke. no one has argued anyone deserves to be attacked for protesting. How stupid are you?

but that's different, of course. they had the "right" to disrupt things because... well......

the black guy in the white house.

Who said that, stupid ****?

"There is menace in the blood shout of the crowds. You feel you have known this somewhere; never again will you read about Berlin in the 30's without remembering this wild confrontation here of two irrational forces. The American "sickness" had been localized in the person of George Wallace, the "ablest demagogue of our time, with a voice of venom and a gut knowledge of the prejudices of the low-income class." He would not win, said Strout, and his strength was declining, "but sympathy for him is another matter." Richard Strout

You could replace Donald Trump with George Wallace and it fits...

Amazing how they still don't grasp what you just said, isn't it? Government schools have not been kind to them

Stop being a stupid dyke. no one has argued anyone deserves to be attacked for protesting. How stupid are you?

That's precisely what you've been arguing through the entire thread. Your posts have amounted to the equivalent of "the bitch deserved it".

No, of course not...because you're a racist pig.

I'm sure you'd be just as understanding if some RW troll at a Hillary or Bernie rally got sucker punched. :rolleyes:
I'm not a racist but you are a slandering asswipe that can't back up your shit so you get down and dirty fast. I said what I meant, you don't get to make decisions for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
"There is menace in the blood shout of the crowds. You feel you have known this somewhere; never again will you read about Berlin in the 30's without remembering this wild confrontation here of two irrational forces. The American "sickness" had been localized in the person of George Wallace, the "ablest demagogue of our time, with a voice of venom and a gut knowledge of the prejudices of the low-income class." He would not win, said Strout, and his strength was declining, "but sympathy for him is another matter." Richard Strout

You could replace Donald Trump with George Wallace and it fits...
So you quote someone other than Wallace to make the comparison to Trump? WTF? You went full retard.

Forum List

Back