🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls for violence against protesters

Yesterday around 10:30 am and later that day his supporters delivered.

Is anyone really surprised?

So when liberal goons goad and get in the face of Trump supporters until they respond, that proves to you that Trump supporters have issues. Of course you do ...
People have every right to protest fascism, no?

:lmao:

So when your side goads and provokes Trump supporters into responding, you're fighting fascism and they have issues.

you're not supposed to dunk your head in the kool-aid bowl, a cup is enough to do the job

So when liberal goons goad and get in the face of Trump supporters until they respond, that proves to you that Trump supporters have issues. Of course you do ...

So when your side goads and provokes Trump supporters into responding, you're fighting fascism and they have issues.

you're not supposed to dunk your head in the kool-aid bowl, a cup is enough to do the job
Was that a no?

Trump followers have be the very stupidest, most naive and easily manipulated dumbfucks who have ever lived.

You mean because when leftists demonstrators get physically in their face and goad them into a response they actually think the Trump supporters are the ones with the issue? No wait, that's you

Was that a no?

Non-sequitur. You have the right to demonstrate against anyone you want, that isn't the issue. You can demonstrate peacefully against Mother Teresa if you want to. Those you oppose, you still have to demonstrate peacefully against. Including Trump and fascists. What your whackos are doing is assault, not protesting, you're being the fascists

Was that a no?

Non-sequitur. You have the right to demonstrate against anyone you want, that isn't the issue. You can demonstrate peacefully against Mother Teresa if you want to. Those you oppose, you still have to demonstrate peacefully against. Including Trump and fascists. What your whackos are doing is assault, not protesting, you're being the fascists
The assaults were on Trumps side. I just saw a video clip of one of trumps supporters yelling at a protester "go to fucking Aushwitz"

Do not stand in silence and condone evil.

Trump followers have be the very stupidest, most naive and easily manipulated dumbfucks who have ever lived.

You mean because when leftists demonstrators get physically in their face and goad them into a response they actually think the Trump supporters are the ones with the issue? No wait, that's you
Trump called the tune, and you dummies followed the piper. Trump is the only candidate urging his followers to violence.

Was that a no?

The assaults were on Trumps side. I just saw a video clip of one of trumps supporters yelling at a protester "go to fucking Aushwitz"

Do not stand in silence and condone evil.

That the clash was in the physical space of the Trump rally not the protest site belies that ridiculous claim. You're supporting the fascists, sweet heart. A peaceful demonstration is what they would have done in their own space.

The only reason they went physically to the Trump supporters was to take it directly to them. Zero "protest" was accomplished by that. They got what they went to get, didn't they? And the blind sheep, you know you, are going baa ...

Trump called the tune, and you dummies followed the piper. Trump is the only candidate urging his followers to violence.

Again, that the protesters went at the Trump supporters in their space shows what a dim witted fool you are.

If we're against each other and I go in your yard, the only reason I'd do that is I'm looking for trouble. You people are stupid as shit, there's no two ways about it.

Duh, dar, I can't see the obvious, where is it?

Again, begs the question: Why are Trump followers all so slow and dull witted?

It's hilarious that in a post you demonstrate you don't know what begging the question means, you call people "slow and dull witted."

Google "definition begging the question fallacy" moron

LOL, so who's calling the shots when leftists initiate the violence?

No doubt you can speculate on any number of mindless unsubstantiated theories. One thing we know for sure though, Donald Trump is the only candidate encouraging his followers to commit acts of violence.

It's hilarious that in a post you demonstrate you don't know what begging the question means, you call people "slow and dull witted."

I'm sorry you command of English is only up to the level of most Trump followers. Ever wonder why the overwhelming majority of Trump followers never graduated from college?

No doubt you can speculate on any number of mindless unsubstantiated theories. One thing we know for sure though, Donald Trump is the only candidate encouraging his followers to commit acts of violence.

As long as leftists who aren't candidates are calling the shots for violent confrontation, that's OK, but when a candidate says to fight back, that's not.

You are a true bitch of the left. Just a complete mindless automaton. I start threads against Trump because I oppose him. Peaceful protests are a great way to express your views. You people go Brown Shirt saying ... Trump ... is the fascist

I'm sorry you command of English is only up to the level of most Trump followers. Ever wonder why the overwhelming majority of Trump followers never graduated from college?

Um ... you don't know what the "begging the question" fallacy is and you used it wrong, and you insult ... my ... command of the English language? There is no depth of stupid you won't rush to fill, is there?

As long as leftists who aren't candidates are calling the shots for violent confrontation, that's OK, but when a candidate says to fight back, that's not.

You are a true bitch of the left. Just a complete mindless automaton. I start threads against Trump because I oppose him. Peaceful protests are a great way to express your views. You people go Brown Shirt saying ... Trump ... is the fascist
Trump's words and actions are very reminiscent of Mussolini. He really knows how to appeal to the lowest common denominators.

"i will be the greatest jobs president that God has ever created" :doubt:

The real estate mogul vowed that he would press criminal charges on protesters and ruin their lives with an arrest record. “I hope these guys get thrown into a jail,” Trump said. “They’ll never do it again, it’ll destroy their record. They’ll have to explain to mom and dad why they have a police record and why they can’t get a job. And you know what, I’m gonna start pressing charges against all these people. And then we won’t have a problem.”

Donald Trump vows to ruin protesters’ lives by pressing charges: ‘Their lives are gonna be ruined’
Damn, I'm really warming up to the guy. I hope the scumbags can't even get a job at McDonalds, but I doubt they even want work.

Forum List

Back