Trump calls Mexico an abuser of US America has had enough

No one is talking about isolationists except you.

The US isn't responsible for the worlds economies. That's the responsibility of the govt of each country.

Anyone with a working brain cell knows this. You, apparently, don't have a working brain cell.

If you want to cure the worlds ills then have at it. Enjoy.

The USA has a JUDEO-CHRISTIAN responsibility to pull Mexico out of
its crippling poverty

And you are full of shit.

Illegals cost we the tax payer billions every year. Every one of them should be booted out of America.

If anyone owes anything Mexico owes us the billions we spend on illegals. Most of whom are their citizens.

You are a moron.

Mexicans who come to the USA are fleeing poverty----an
improvement in THEIR ECONOMY would serve to keep
them HOME

You are a moron. Its not America's responsibility to provide anything to illegal Mexican invaders.

Its up to the Mexican government to provide a good economy for Mexicans.

You sure are tree stump dumb.
OK, Spend all that money trying to keep them out instead of working with Mexico to make it so they don't want to come here.

You would spend all say cleaning up the water on your basemrnt floor instead of fixing the leak.

This is how stupid you & Trump are.

Keep dealing with refugee instead of helping solve the situations in those Central American countries.

Trumpettes are stupid people

We can't do anything about he Mexican economy.

Mexico is the only entity that can fix that.

We also can't fix the economies of Central America.

Its not our responsibility to fix anyone's economy but our own.

If you want to spend time curing the ills of the world then have at it you stupid shit.

What we can do is build the wall and boot the 20 million illegals who are here right the hell out. We will also save billions every year.

You non Trumpers are stupid people.

So we can't help them but Trump can hurt them? If the US can hurt therm, they can help them.

We can help them better fight the drug cartels since we fund them.

We can help Central American countries fight the dtrug lords which are making them dangerous places & forcing people to flee,.

If we don't help in the world, good luck with keep trade lines open. Or do you actually think we can survive with out trade and allies.

The basement is flooding and you are too stupid to plug the leak.

The US isn't responsible for the worlds economies. That's the responsibility of the govt of each country.

Anyone with a working brain cell knows this. You, apparently, don't have a working brain cell.

OK, keep dealing with the refugees & illegals.

Don't try to keep them from wanting to come here. Just keep bitching about illegal immigration like the fools You & Trump obviously are.

And you are full of shit.

Illegals cost we the tax payer billions every year. Every one of them should be booted out of America.

If anyone owes anything Mexico owes us the billions we spend on illegals. Most of whom are their citizens.

You are a moron.

Mexicans who come to the USA are fleeing poverty----an
improvement in THEIR ECONOMY would serve to keep
them HOME

You are a moron. Its not America's responsibility to provide anything to illegal Mexican invaders.

Its up to the Mexican government to provide a good economy for Mexicans.

You sure are tree stump dumb.
OK, Spend all that money trying to keep them out instead of working with Mexico to make it so they don't want to come here.

You would spend all say cleaning up the water on your basemrnt floor instead of fixing the leak.

This is how stupid you & Trump are.

Keep dealing with refugee instead of helping solve the situations in those Central American countries.

Trumpettes are stupid people

We can't do anything about he Mexican economy.

Mexico is the only entity that can fix that.

We also can't fix the economies of Central America.

Its not our responsibility to fix anyone's economy but our own.

If you want to spend time curing the ills of the world then have at it you stupid shit.

What we can do is build the wall and boot the 20 million illegals who are here right the hell out. We will also save billions every year.

You non Trumpers are stupid people.

So we can't help them but Trump can hurt them? If the US can hurt therm, they can help them.

We can help them better fight the drug cartels since we fund them.

We can help Central American countries fight the dtrug lords which are making them dangerous places & forcing people to flee,.

If we don't help in the world, good luck with keep trade lines open. Or do you actually think we can survive with out trade and allies.

The basement is flooding and you are too stupid to plug the leak.

Hope he does hurt them. Then they will make an effort to keep their citizens in Mexico instead of crossing our border illegally so they can cost us billions each year. That might be your idea of a fix but it sure as hell ain't mine.

Let the rest of the world take care of itself. We've wasted enough money and time on them.

The basement is flooding and you can bet your ass I know how to plug the leak even if your stupid ass doesn't.

OK, keep dealing with the refugees & illegals.

Don't try to keep them from wanting to come here. Just keep bitching about illegal immigration like the fools You & Trump obviously are.

LMAO So you think its the responsibility of the US to fix other countries economies and cure all their ills??

If so you are about as smart as I think you are.

Mexico does nothing about illegals because they depend on the US dollars illegals send to Mexico. That money is a big part of their economy.

If the wall was built they wouldn't be able to get in and Mexico would have to fix its own economy without those US dollars they depend on.

Not to mention it would save we the tax payer billions every year and save Americans from being robbed, raped and murdered by illegals. Might not work for your stupid ass but it more than works for me.

Last edited:
THe alternative to Trump winning, is that we remain Mexico's bitch on Trade and Immigration.

That is the choices facing US. Win with Trump or lose.

Mexico's bitch on Trade??? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

That must be why Mexico's economy is so amazing while here in the US we are stuck with less than 4% UE, more jobs than people to fill them and a record setting stretch of economic growth.

You people crack me up when you parrot the talking points

You really missed the year long discussing, during the campaign, how those macro economic numbers ignore the damage done to the US working poor?

Especially on this site?

Nope, I did not miss those talking points during the campaigns, nor have I missed you people parroting them every chance you get.

It is total hogwash.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, what is your response to that point then? Cause nothing in your last two posts here, show that you have one.

Rising prices don't decrease demand?

Cool. I learn so much new stuff here, every freaking day.

Eventually, but he will cave before it gets to that point.

As I was explaining to someone else on here, with the 5% tariff, most retailers will up the Mexican goods by 2 to 3 percent and then add a percent or two to 100 other times to even it out. This way they do not lose the market base for the individual products and the changes are small enough to not be noticeable.

Your concerns about his caving, and that the tariff is too small to really hurt them, are valid concerns.

ON the other hand, let US remember that the alternative to TRump, is for America to keep being the World's Bitch on Immigration and Trade.

Do you believe that Mexicans have the RIGHT to move into our nation, and stay here, regardless of our wishes?

America was doing great on trade before Trump fucked it all up. We have to subsidize our farmers. US Manufactuier/exporters are suffering. China now controls trade with the TPP countries. Trump has not negotiated shit. He tweaked NAFTA & changed its name & you assfucks danced naked around the fire.

Illegal immigration was being dealt with prior to Littledick Donnie taking office. No one favors illegal immigration.

If trade balance does not matter, why are our enemies and our "friends" so angry that we want to change it?

He needs the Repubs in the Senate more than they need him.

THe Republicans in the Senate, pissed off their entire base, when they tried to steal the nomination from Trump.

If they havent' caught on yet, they need Trump and to support TRump, to get back into our good graces, if they even want to win again.

Who do you think you are kidding. Next time your Senator comes up for election you will vote for the (R) no matter what they have done, or not done
Yep.
At least we know that your Senators will 99% of the time together in everything. You will vote for death camps one day. You cause misery for people. We all want free things now. And may one of your nutjobs kill some more. One good thing though. He didn't take the chitt and fought back the only we could.
You "know that", huh? :71:
It happens everyday with your politicians. Also, it is fun to watch most of you die when tragedy strikes. I thought you should know that. Bwhhaaaaa!

Rising prices don't decrease demand?

Cool. I learn so much new stuff here, every freaking day.

As I was explaining to someone else on here, with the 5% tariff, most retailers will up the Mexican goods by 2 to 3 percent and then add a percent or two to 100 other times to even it out. This way they do not lose the market base for the individual products and the changes are small enough to not be noticeable.

Your concerns about his caving, and that the tariff is too small to really hurt them, are valid concerns.

ON the other hand, let US remember that the alternative to TRump, is for America to keep being the World's Bitch on Immigration and Trade.

Do you believe that Mexicans have the RIGHT to move into our nation, and stay here, regardless of our wishes?

I do not think that they do, I just do not think that the tariff is the ultimate tool to fix every problem.

THe alternative to Trump winning, is that we remain Mexico's bitch on Trade and Immigration.

The US usually has a trade surplus with Mexico.

You really need to quit being so uninformed.

Link please.

Mexico's bitch on Trade??? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

That must be why Mexico's economy is so amazing while here in the US we are stuck with less than 4% UE, more jobs than people to fill them and a record setting stretch of economic growth.

You really missed the year long discussing, during the campaign, how those macro economic numbers ignore the damage done to the US working poor?

Especially on this site?

Nope, I did not miss those talking points during the campaigns, nor have I missed you people parroting them every chance you get.

It is total hogwash.

So, what is your response to that point then? Cause nothing in your last two posts here, show that you have one.

The point is we are not getting fucked on the trade deals, that is just a lie told by politicians to win votes. Our economic numbers are ample evidence we are not being fucked over.

Yes, there is a small segment of society being left behind, as their always is. Henry Ford screwed the blacksmiths and the buggy whip makers. But the solution was not to turn back time like your ilk want to do now.

Trump does not play games he knows his business and the scum can't stand it any of it.

really?

>>>

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

Especially on this site?

It is total hogwash.

The point is we are not getting fucked on the trade deals, that is just a lie told by politicians to win votes. Our economic numbers are ample evidence we are not being fucked over.

Yes, there is a small segment of society being left behind, as their always is. Henry Ford screwed the blacksmiths and the buggy whip makers. But the solution was not to turn back time like your ilk want to do now.

I live in the rust belt. The segment of society being left behind, looks pretty big to me.

The good news is the republican senate might finally be taking their heads out of trumps ass when they're speaking up against tariffs for Mexico

I do not think that they do, I just do not think that the tariff is the ultimate tool to fix every problem.

The US usually has a trade surplus with Mexico.

You really need to quit being so uninformed.

Link please.

Wow, look up trade balance US Mexico. You might be surprised how much smarter you can become when you quit bitching about links i& just do some research.

Especially on this site?

It is total hogwash.

I live in the rust belt. The segment of society being left behind, looks pretty big to me.
A lot of that rust was not the result of Mexico at all. Large equipment mfrs like Lima & Bucyrus Erie got beat out bu other US companies. I still run into BE rigs in Mexico.

Trump Calls Mexico An ‘Abuser’ of US: ‘America Has Had Enough!’
President Trump in early morning tweets on Sunday called Mexico “an ‘abuser’ of the United States,” warning that threatened tariffs would force companies to move back to the U.S. if nothing is done to stop illegal immigration.
------------------------------------------

Trump does not play games he knows his business and the scum can't stand it any of it.
He knows his business? The wine business, steaks, airlines, football team, Gambling ?? Trump is an AH born on 3rd and thought he hit a triple without his daddies money selling his name, and stealing from banks he might be here posting

Especially on this site?

It is total hogwash.

An Oreo cookie looks petty big to an ant.

Forum List

Back