Trump calls Mike Pence a coward, Fox News reports

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Donald Trump said that Mike Pence has no courage for not letting him steal the election from Biden.
Wow. That doesn't make sense to me as a political move. How could turning against your vice president be helpful to your party?
I am as shocked as I am happy because I am a Democrat.

Donald Trump said that Mike Pence has no courage for not letting him steal the election from Biden.
Wow. That doesn't make sense to me as a political move. How could turning against your vice president be helpful to your party?
That's Trump.

He'll stab anyone in the back.

That's Trump.

He should be hung for treason

Trump massive ego isn't allowing him to lose gracefully, the dumbass is exhorting the crowds which have started to attack the front steps of the Capitol, thus Congress has adjourned for the day.

That's Trump.

He hates this country and has many supporters who have their nose up his ass believing every word of it.

Forum List

Back