🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls Obama 'a very good man' after historic White House meeting

This needs to stop. Trump is a piece of shit that will not be recognized as anything but the criminal he is. He will be ignored.

Let us hope some natural cause like pneumonia or old age has him go speak with someone he's never met or thought of. Jesus. Jesus, who will immediatley say "how'd YOU get in here?"

I sense much anger in you.

Hey you are up to internet memes of 1997, good for you. Keep trying.

This needs to stop. Trump is a piece of shit that will not be recognized as anything but the criminal he is. He will be ignored.

Let us hope some natural cause like pneumonia or old age has him go speak with someone he's never met or thought of. Jesus. Jesus, who will immediatley say "how'd YOU get in here?"

And you're pretty racist and stupid for a Newton.
Perhaps you should change your first name to "Fig".

Right, or Rootin'! Or Fancy Shootin'! Or 'How's it going GingaFalutin'!

Right, or Rootin'! Or Fancy Shootin'! Or 'How's it going GingaFalutin'!
President Elect Donald Trump!

Three days after mocking Trump as not fit to control the codes needed to launch nuclear weapons, Obama told his successor that he wanted him to succeed and would do everything he could to ensure a smooth transition.
Trump, who spent years pursuing Obama over false claims he is not a natural-born American and accused him of being the founder of ISIS on the campaign trail, called Obama a "very good man" and said he would seek his counsel in future.
The extraordinary meeting was a reflection of the swift and sudden change in the political mood between the frenzied last days of an election campaign and the reality of government and the transition of power between to administrations that follows.
"My No. 1 priority in the next two months is to try to facilitate a transition that ensures our President-elect is successful," Obama.said.
Obama told Trump: "If you succeed, the country succeeds," as the two men sat in high-backed chairs in front of the fireplace in the Oval Office.
Trump thanked Obama for the meeting which he said had originally been scheduled for 10 minutes and went on for 90.
"Mr President, it was a great honor being with you and I look forward to being with you many, many more times," Trump said, adding that he and Obama had spoken about some wonderful and difficult things and "some high-flying assets.
<snip>
The President-elect also said he would seek "counsel" from Obama.
As the pool of reporters were led out, Trump told them several times that Obama was "a very good man."
Trump calls Obama 'a very good man' after historic White House meeting - CNNPolitics.com
=================================================
When Trump talked to his supporters after he was congratulated by Clinton and Obama, he commented on the facts he wanted to bring the country together. Both Clinton and Obama urged unity and to move on and support Trump.
It was good see Trump, Clinton and Obama acting like adults with a "country first" message. I'm sure all of this will drive haters on both sides, crazy.
It's time to stop the hate and for us to be country first people in order for this country to succeed.

I have to give Obama credit, he does appear to be trying to bring the nation together.

To do what support a Piece Of Shit like trump? Cons you have no idea, this POS will be rejected daily until he is gone. It isn't an 'after election' harranging, he is a fascist and dangerous to the country. We understand the ignorants in the sticks do not know history and don't understand which is why they voted for this loser. It doesn't matter what Obama or any other Democrat says, trump is a fascist and will be opposed until he is gone.
hey issac...the guy might be an ass,but that ass won,quit your fucking whining....if hillary would have won and some righty said about her what you said about trump, im sure you would be right there saying to them, what they are saying to you.....

Well, we can say one thing about Trump. He's a bigger man than you are

Yeah he is a big fat guy with tiny hands. Doesn't matter what he calls Obama now, That POS trump made his bed long ago and now he'll have to sleep in it.

So you want your country to fail?

POS trump failing won't mean a failure for the country. He isn't a king, or a dictator, yet.

He needs to go. He isn't a president he's a piece of shit. So sorry.
:laugh:

:itsok:
:cuckoo:
You obviously live in world different from mine.

I care about this country, and the people who strive to be the best they can be. I support the constitution and individual rights.
I respect the police and our military.

I could go on and on.... but I know my values will only bore someone of your caliber.
I can only hope you eventually find some level of happiness in your life. :)

Three days after mocking Trump as not fit to control the codes needed to launch nuclear weapons, Obama told his successor that he wanted him to succeed and would do everything he could to ensure a smooth transition.
Trump, who spent years pursuing Obama over false claims he is not a natural-born American and accused him of being the founder of ISIS on the campaign trail, called Obama a "very good man" and said he would seek his counsel in future.
The extraordinary meeting was a reflection of the swift and sudden change in the political mood between the frenzied last days of an election campaign and the reality of government and the transition of power between to administrations that follows.
"My No. 1 priority in the next two months is to try to facilitate a transition that ensures our President-elect is successful," Obama.said.
Obama told Trump: "If you succeed, the country succeeds," as the two men sat in high-backed chairs in front of the fireplace in the Oval Office.
Trump thanked Obama for the meeting which he said had originally been scheduled for 10 minutes and went on for 90.
"Mr President, it was a great honor being with you and I look forward to being with you many, many more times," Trump said, adding that he and Obama had spoken about some wonderful and difficult things and "some high-flying assets.
<snip>
As the pool of reporters were led out, Trump told them several times that Obama was "a very good man."
Trump calls Obama 'a very good man' after historic White House meeting - CNNPolitics.com
When Trump talked to his supporters after he was congratulated by Clinton and Obama, he commented on the facts he wanted to bring the country together. Both Clinton and Obama urged unity and to move on and support Trump.
It was good see Trump, Clinton and Obama acting like adults with a "country first" message. I'm sure all of this will drive haters on both sides, crazy.
It's time to stop the hate and for us to be country first people in order for this country to succeed.

I have to give Obama credit, he does appear to be trying to bring the nation together.

To do what support a Piece Of Shit like trump? Cons you have no idea, this POS will be rejected daily until he is gone. It isn't an 'after election' harranging, he is a fascist and dangerous to the country. We understand the ignorants in the sticks do not know history and don't understand which is why they voted for this loser. It doesn't matter what Obama or any other Democrat says, trump is a fascist and will be opposed until he is gone.
hey issac...the guy might be an ass,but that ass won,quit your fucking whining....if hillary would have won and some righty said about her what you said about trump, im sure you would be right there saying to them, what they are saying to you.....

Hussein won, Putin won, Stalin won. They were good at shutting people up as well.

Sorry not here. Don't like watching protesters on tv? Turn it off.

<snip>

Hussein won, Putin won, Stalin won. They were good at shutting people up as well.

who said anything about protesters?....was that me or you?...like i said quit your fucking whining and pull up your underoos and deal with it like the rest of us.....

<snip>

who said anything about protesters?....was that me or you?...like i said quit your fucking whining and pull up your underoos and deal with it like the rest of us.....

You view all things as an us vs them paradigm. That isn't how life is. It creates a false equivalency where if someone holds an opposite opinion to yours then both are valid. This is a falsehood. Socially speaking people are free to have their opinions equally, but arguing without fact exposes an argument as false and one to be discarded. I don't argue with people that believe the Earth is flat. They are entitle to their opinion, but they aren't entitled to have it legitimized by a false equivalency.

^ someone has a case of the Mondays

Hey genius!!! If its so important to you who is in the WH, why didn't you run Lazy Boi IsaacNewton

You view all things as an us vs them paradigm. That isn't how life is. It creates a false equivalency where if someone holds an opposite opinion to yours then both are valid. This is a falsehood. Socially speaking people are free to have their opinions equally, but arguing without fact exposes an argument as false and one to be discarded. I don't argue with people that believe the Earth is flat. They are entitle to their opinion, but they aren't entitled to have it legitimized by a false equivalency.
what fact am i not arguing about?...did the guy win or not?.....

what fact am i not arguing about?...did the guy win or not?.....
ill take that as a yes.....and i assume by your silence that you are done whining...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back