trump calls out and embraces woman who wants to execute Pence and Congress

STFU. If you had your way, Democrats would be Nazis and Republicans would be 1939 Jews in Germany.

A slight problem with bringing your fantasy to fruition is that Democrats are sissy faggots and Republicans are Americans that are armed.

..just a slight hiccup in your plans. :abgg2q.jpg:
You're delusional.

I'm happy that this triggers you.

You and NBC are more than a little bit nuts, and neither of you can prove that this particular woman wants anybody executed.

The crazier y'all get, the more fun it is to watch you splattering yourselves on the wall.

Thanks for your very thought provoking troll thread.

“The punishment for treason is death, per the Constitution,” Larson-Olson said. “I believe every single person, every single person that stole a voice from our collective voice of 'We the people, of the people, for the people, by the people,' deserves death, and no less than that.”

Larson-Olson added that she “would like a front seat of Mike Pence being executed" and that he should be the "No. 1" person on her list of those who committed treason.

These are direct quotes from her :auiqs.jpg: 🤷‍♂️

1aomanbad.png

1-6gallows2.jpg

Where would that guy's head be if he stood up?

Above or below the crossmember?

That gallows was a miniature prop.
That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're delusional.

Yes. But it does demonstrate the degree of delusion and panty shitting that conservatives have embraced.

They genuinely consider themselves persecuted like Jews in 1939. And then use that justification to strip other people of their rights.

Every accusation.....is a confession.

I recommended the appropriate "fix" already.
I am fully cognizant of that and there's no way I'm signing up for anything like that except as a last-ditch no-other-choices-left

option.

You can't just genocide 2 generations of Americans because Democrats intentionally taught them not to think and fucked their heads up.

That was through no fault of their own.

Somewhere, some people could fix that if opportunity arises.

Then most of us would be on the same page once again.

Forum List

Back