trump calls out and embraces woman who wants to execute Pence and Congress

Boy, I was a grown man making my way in this world when you were shittin' yellow and mama was wiping your ass.

Your problem is readily apparent to me.

They have denied you the ability to think critically. That IS the indoctrination. Now you're a quasi-adult.

Idk how to fix you, and it will take someone more dedicated to that and smarter than me to do so.

You do not wanna go with the solution I come with. :nono:

There are some (alot) that can't be repaired.
Incarcerate and terminate.

Trump crazies? You mean the people who know which ones wear pants and which ones wear a dress, and which bathroom to use, and which race or match to enter in which to compete? Those crazies??

Well I never wear a dress, but I get your point.

There are some (alot) that can't be repaired.
Incarcerate and terminate.
There has to be another way. There has to be a way to fix it. It was done through the schools, so it should be able to be undone

and eyes opened. It's beyond me, but I bet it's not beyond some people.

This is hard to believe. The repub front runner is hugging a woman that advocates executing Pence and members of Congress. This man is imbalanced.
I seem to recall many Dems call for Trump and MAGA voters to be executed for “treason”.

Isn‘t it the same thing?

For a couple of generations that has been the Democrats exclusive tool.

Surprise.
Yes, for 2 generations it's been indoctrination all the way.

We can't simply throw away 2 generations of Americans just because Democrats fucked their minds up.

People are not that disposable, IMHO. There needs to be some serious mitigation.

More thuggish talk by MAGAts.
STFU. If you had your way, Democrats would be Nazis and Republicans would be 1939 Jews in Germany.

A slight problem with bringing your fantasy to fruition is that Democrats are sissy faggots and Republicans are Americans that are armed.

..just a slight hiccup in your plans. :abgg2q.jpg:

STFU. If you had your way, Democrats would be Nazis and Republicans would be 1939 Jews in Germany.

A slight problem with bringing your fantasy to fruition is that Democrats are sissy faggots and Republicans are Americans that are armed.

..just a slight hiccup in your plans. :abgg2q.jpg:

They aren't worried.

You already told them that you have no intention of doing what needs to be done.

They aren't worried.

You already told them that you have no intention of doing what needs to be done.
the-big-lebowski-opinion.gif

This is hard to believe. The repub front runner is hugging a woman that advocates executing Pence and members of Congress. This man is imbalanced.

Its not hard at all. Most authoritarian systems rely on extra-legal enforcement of power.

Forum List

Back