trump calls out and embraces woman who wants to execute Pence and Congress

This is hard to believe. The repub front runner is hugging a woman that advocates executing Pence and members of Congress. This man is imbalanced.
C'mon, is anyone surprised anymore? The old fat Floride con-man is scum and attracts other scum. We see it here on this forum too.

The FBI must be very busy following all these trump cult crazies around. Yes, he is the worst thing to happen to this country since the Civil War. He is a Poootin loving Insurretionist.

The good thing is, he is systematically destroying the repub party. He keeps losing and the repubs keep humping him.

This is hard to believe. The repub front runner is hugging a woman that advocates executing Pence and members of Congress. This man is imbalanced.
It's not hard to believe. Dirty Don is an anti-American Scumbag. A Shock Jock as President who makes Mega Snaps from the MAGA MOROONIES. Embracing these wackadoos is SOP for the POS party of the Trumpybear.

1aomanbad.png

1-6gallows2.jpg

Where would that guy's head be if he stood up?

Above or below the crossmember?

That gallows was a miniature prop.

But...but....it was the worst thing since 9/11 and the Civil War put together.

Even worse than when General Lee and his Confederate soldiers flew those airliners into some buildings in New York City.

:laughing0301:

The FBI must be very busy following all these trump cult crazies around. Yes, he is the worst thing to happen to this country since the Civil War. He is a Poootin loving Insurretionist.

First of all I said that treason should be worthy of the death penalty so that means they should be killed legally not illegally dumbass,.. second of all Trump is smart enough to know that it's best to keep his friends close, but his enemies closer.

You are not old enough to be old school.
Boy, I was a grown man making my way in this world when you were shittin' yellow and mama was wiping your ass.

Your problem is readily apparent to me.

They have denied you the ability to think critically. That IS the indoctrination. Now you're a quasi-adult.

Idk how to fix you, and it will take someone more dedicated to that and smarter than me to do so.

You do not wanna go with the solution I come with. :nono:

Look how wrong you are. 75% of the posters responding to your post either disagree with or laugh at you.

And this doesn't shame you?

Leftist fucktards know no shame or morality.

All that is just a game for political points to them.

This is how they roll:
"4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules."

They don't have to live up to the same rules, just make others look like hypocrites.

C'mon, is anyone surprised anymore? The old fat Floride con-man is scum and attracts other scum. We see it here on this forum too.

First of all I said that treason should be worthy of the death penalty so that means they should be killed legally not illegally dumbass,.. second of all Trump is smart enough to know that it's best to keep his friends close, but his enemies closer.
trump is a traitor and is seriously deranged. If you follow him, you are no better.

The good thing is, he is systematically destroying the repub party. He keeps losing and the repubs keep humping him.

Ah! Another poster who cannot get those images of humping Trump out of its mind.

Thanks for your thought provoking funny post.

Trump crazies? You mean the people who know which ones wear pants and which ones wear a dress, and which bathroom to use, and which race or match to enter in which to compete? Those crazies??

Forum List

Back