Trump Calls The FBI Scum -- Should FBI Director Be Arrested?

We can hand the cases back to the U.S. Marshall's and Secret Service...

Just answering the question for you...
Thanks, Bruce, but I have a feeling if NC doesn't approve of the FBI, he won't approve of these agencies either.

You have to remember the FBI just like the CIA and even the NSA have a history of abuse and it is time to hold them accountable for their wrongdoings but alas no one will not even the Chosen one with Unmatched Wisdom ( Trump and Sarcasm on that one ).

Many of these agencies can be absorbed into a bigger agency but to do that then Congress and the Oval Office could not waste our taxpayer dollars on special departments that someone cousin can run...

I know you think I am just anti-Government but in reality our Federal Government is a monster with no real control...
The FBI both spied on and basically assassinated the man in my avatar -- and not one of you Trump dic suckers gave a fuck ...because whenever the FBI targets people of color, you are all for it...

Fred Hampton’s Death Is Just One Example of the Government’s Covert Disruption of Black Lives

When the CIA actually went around targeting people who didn't look like you or hated the same people you hated, you were all on board with any and everything they did...

Patrice Lumumba: the most important assassination of the 20th century | Georges Nzongola-Ntalaja

So the fact that you idiots are now whining about the CIA and FBI once your cult leader's kleptocracy got the best of him -- tells me your principles ain't worth shit....

You are nothing but a race baiting troll and a liar!

Provide with links where I ever wrote anything from sucking Trump dick to supporting the killing of minorities and no your opinion does not count!
You sucking Trump's dick now....

Because the only time idiots like you want to speak out against the CIA or FBI is when they are inconveniencing your cult leader.....

But remain deafly silent to all of the REAL ABUSES committed by the FBI and CIA......by the way...In 2002, John Durham helped secure the conviction of a FBI agent who was involved with racketeering with Whitey Bulger..that is real FBI corruption, not this bullshit you whining about....

And despite this type of history with the FBI and corruption, you folks had no problem cheerleading for the Patriot Act......so its convenient to speak out against it now....but fake...

Now tell me what I lied about or shut the fuk up...pussy
You know that the FBI and CIA are not supposed to inconvenience the President, but work for him or else the Hatch Act is violated. So you as an ignorant FOOL, just admitted they did violate the Hatch Act.

Trump called the FBI 'scum' and hit out at the report that discredited his theory the Russia probe was a deep state plot at a wild Pennsylvania rally

So at a rally yesterday, or as a call them, Trump's coke fix -- he was railing against the Inspector General report again as well as the FBI....primarily his own appointed FBI Director, Christopher Wray....let's take a trip back down memory lane and remember what Trump said about Wray when he appointed him to lead the FBI, "Mr. Wray is an impeccably qualified individual,” citing his role in major fraud investigations and antiterrorism efforts at the Justice Department after the 9/11 attacks. 'I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the F.B.I.,' Mr. Trump said in the statement."

Now I distinctly remember being told many times that Trump only hires the best people, so I am sure many of his supporters were thrilled with the pick because of their confidence in Trump's people hiring skills..However, "President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally Tuesday night attacked the FBI in the wake of the release of a report that found no evidence that the Russia probe was motivated by anti-Trump bias... he continued by saying 'They've destroyed the lives of people that were great people, that are still great people. Their lives have been destroyed by scum. Okay, by scum,' said Trump, doubling down on claims discredited in the report."

The lives Trump claims have been destroyed by this investigation are people like Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn, Maria Butina, Rick Gates, Roger Stone, Russian intelligence officials, Russian oligarchs -- these are the good people Trump claims were destroyed by the FBI.....and Trump also claims that he has the evidence that proves his and their innocence...he also has the evidence that exonerates Russia...if so, why doesn't he present it?? that way all of those people I just named can have their convictions overturned and in the case of a few of them, they can be freed from prison or going to prison..why would Trump sit on such powerful evidence??

Also, if Trump has evidence that the FBI completely fabricated charges against these people, completely framed Russia for doing something they didn't do -- and that the FBI covered up all of this evidence that Trump now has -- shouldn't Trump be firing Wray today and handing this evidence over to the Justice Department??
Hey low iq, FBI spied on trump. You gotta deal with it facts.. okay little buddy? Lol

Point out the page that supports that.

Thanks, Bruce, but I have a feeling if NC doesn't approve of the FBI, he won't approve of these agencies either.

You have to remember the FBI just like the CIA and even the NSA have a history of abuse and it is time to hold them accountable for their wrongdoings but alas no one will not even the Chosen one with Unmatched Wisdom ( Trump and Sarcasm on that one ).

Many of these agencies can be absorbed into a bigger agency but to do that then Congress and the Oval Office could not waste our taxpayer dollars on special departments that someone cousin can run...

I know you think I am just anti-Government but in reality our Federal Government is a monster with no real control...
The FBI both spied on and basically assassinated the man in my avatar -- and not one of you Trump dic suckers gave a fuck ...because whenever the FBI targets people of color, you are all for it...

Fred Hampton’s Death Is Just One Example of the Government’s Covert Disruption of Black Lives

When the CIA actually went around targeting people who didn't look like you or hated the same people you hated, you were all on board with any and everything they did...

Patrice Lumumba: the most important assassination of the 20th century | Georges Nzongola-Ntalaja

So the fact that you idiots are now whining about the CIA and FBI once your cult leader's kleptocracy got the best of him -- tells me your principles ain't worth shit....

Provide with links where I ever wrote anything from sucking Trump dick to supporting the killing of minorities and no your opinion does not count!

Because the only time idiots like you want to speak out against the CIA or FBI is when they are inconveniencing your cult leader.....

But remain deafly silent to all of the REAL ABUSES committed by the FBI and CIA......by the way...In 2002, John Durham helped secure the conviction of a FBI agent who was involved with racketeering with Whitey Bulger..that is real FBI corruption, not this bullshit you whining about....

And despite this type of history with the FBI and corruption, you folks had no problem cheerleading for the Patriot Act......so its convenient to speak out against it now....but fake...

You know that the FBI and CIA are not supposed to inconvenience the President, but work for him or else the Hatch Act is violated. So you as an ignorant FOOL, just admitted they did violate the Hatch Act.

Actually they work for the American people.

Trump called the FBI 'scum' and hit out at the report that discredited his theory the Russia probe was a deep state plot at a wild Pennsylvania rally

So at a rally yesterday, or as a call them, Trump's coke fix -- he was railing against the Inspector General report again as well as the FBI....primarily his own appointed FBI Director, Christopher Wray....let's take a trip back down memory lane and remember what Trump said about Wray when he appointed him to lead the FBI, "Mr. Wray is an impeccably qualified individual,” citing his role in major fraud investigations and antiterrorism efforts at the Justice Department after the 9/11 attacks. 'I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the F.B.I.,' Mr. Trump said in the statement."

Now I distinctly remember being told many times that Trump only hires the best people, so I am sure many of his supporters were thrilled with the pick because of their confidence in Trump's people hiring skills..However, "President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally Tuesday night attacked the FBI in the wake of the release of a report that found no evidence that the Russia probe was motivated by anti-Trump bias... he continued by saying 'They've destroyed the lives of people that were great people, that are still great people. Their lives have been destroyed by scum. Okay, by scum,' said Trump, doubling down on claims discredited in the report."

The lives Trump claims have been destroyed by this investigation are people like Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn, Maria Butina, Rick Gates, Roger Stone, Russian intelligence officials, Russian oligarchs -- these are the good people Trump claims were destroyed by the FBI.....and Trump also claims that he has the evidence that proves his and their innocence...he also has the evidence that exonerates Russia...if so, why doesn't he present it?? that way all of those people I just named can have their convictions overturned and in the case of a few of them, they can be freed from prison or going to prison..why would Trump sit on such powerful evidence??

Also, if Trump has evidence that the FBI completely fabricated charges against these people, completely framed Russia for doing something they didn't do -- and that the FBI covered up all of this evidence that Trump now has -- shouldn't Trump be firing Wray today and handing this evidence over to the Justice Department??
Hey low iq, FBI spied on trump. You gotta deal with it facts.. okay little buddy? Lol

Point out the page that supports that.
Look it up we republicans can’t do everything for your blackies

The problem is with the FBI, the leadership of the bureau is indeed Scum in the current era.

So why did Trump appoint so much of this scum? Trump must be part of the deep state.

And why did the IG report show such a wild anti-Clinton bias in the FBI? Your fairy tales don't seem to be connected with reality in any way.

There needs to be a housecleaning at the FBI. All the rabid pro-Trump political partisans need to go.
The FBI is the most conservative agency in Government
Problem is when they start investigating Republicans

Actually they work for the American people.
Actually the President is supposed to work for the people, as President Trump is doing, and as the executive branch, the FBI and CIA work for the President. I guess you didnt graduate from 7th grade?

The problem is with the FBI, the leadership of the bureau is indeed Scum in the current era.

So why did Trump appoint so much of this scum? Trump must be part of the deep state.

And why did the IG report show such a wild anti-Clinton bias in the FBI? Your fairy tales don't seem to be connected with reality in any way.

There needs to be a housecleaning at the FBI. All the rabid pro-Trump political partisans need to go.

The FBI has always investigated Republicans. Remember how they tapped MLK's phones and surveilled the Dittohead Civil Rights leader back in the 1960's?

My guess is that Dr. King was working for Goldwater in 1964, and LBJ saw King as a Carter Page type character.

The FBI has always investigated Republicans. Remember how they tapped MLK's phones and surveilled the Dittohead Civil Rights leader back in the 1960's?

My guess is that Dr. King was working for Goldwater in 1964, and LBJ saw King as a Carter Page type character.

Dope
MLK was not Republican.....he supported JFK

Dope

The Kennedy Family were the ones who surveilled Dr. King back in the 1960's. So its your contention that libs spy on their own supporters?

Dope

The Kennedy Family were the ones who surveilled Dr. King back in the 1960's. So its your contention that libs spy on their own supporters?

MLK supported JFK and worked with LBJ on civil rights
He hated Goldwater who was opposed Civil Rights

Forum List

Back