Trump Calls The Paris Olympics A Disgrace

Yet people say that he's not a Christian. I bet Joe Biden and Kamala Harris didn't see anything wrong with it.

Then he should stop getting French Fries with his McDonald's meals. :auiqs.jpg:Maybe his party can again try and relabel French Fries as Freedom Fries.
:auiqs.jpg:

The above? About France and how some Americans love to use them as political foils..

Trump was never seen as a Christian, devout or weak. When was Trump ever photographed entering a church before he needed photo ops? Biden has been a seen as a Christian in all of his public life. Kamala? She has never ranted and raved against Christians, seeing as her hard base is made up of Blacks in churches. (apologies for introducing realities)

Last edited:
Yet people say that he's not a Christian. I bet Joe Biden and Kamala Harris didn't see anything wrong with it.

It's definitely being shown as not well run. The complaints about the Olympic village, the food hall menu, and the pool depth issues shows what we are seeing throughout the West, a loss of basic competence because people in power focus on virtue signaling and checking off the woke boxes.

Then he should stop getting French Fries with his McDonald's meals. :auiqs.jpg:Maybe his party can again try and relabel French Fries as Freedom Fries.
:auiqs.jpg:

The above? About France and how some Americans love to use them as political foils..

Trump was never seen as a Christian, devout or weak. When was Trump ever photographed entering a church before he needed photo ops? Biden has been a seen as a Christian in all of his public life. Kamala? She has never ranted and raved against Christians, seeing as her hard base is made up of Blacks in churches. (apologies for introducing realities)

Looks like once again you gotta a wad of nothing.

It's definitely being shown as not well run. The complaints about the Olympic village, the food hall menu, and the pool depth issues shows what we are seeing throughout the West, a loss of basic competence because people in power focus on virtue signaling and checking off the woke boxes.
Well run? The days of the Olympics being run well have been over for a while. Brief respite with Romney.

Time for the proposed permanent Olympic Village/City.

I don't think you have to be a Christian to think it was a disgrace.

It just takes a pulse and a lack of demented insanity is all to see it.

What in the hell is wrong with Leftists?

I don't really don't get why Trump has gone full Karen this time around--presumably he can't help it, given his advanced age. But man, whiny old bitch is a tough persona to sell.

Want some butt cream?

I don't think you have to be a Christian to think it was a disgrace.

It just takes a pulse and a lack of demented insanity is all to see it.

What in the hell is wrong with Leftists?

True but I think that Trump's a Christian. I know that he's a sinner but aren't we all? Everyone except Jesus that is.

Forum List

Back