Trump campaign lawyer forced to admit no fraud found

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

And yall wonder why I keep asking for evidence, his lawyers admit there is none:

"During a Pennsylvania court hearing this week on one of the many election lawsuits brought by President Donald Trump, a judge asked a campaign lawyer whether he had found any signs of fraud from among the 592 ballots challenged.

The answer was no.

“Accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,” said the lawyer, Jonathan Goldstein. “We’re all just trying to get an election done.”

Trump has not been so cautious, insisting without evidence that the election was stolen from him even when election officials nationwide from both parties say there has been no conspiracy."

He said NO, but you right wingers keep saying yes, lol

I have to admit......
The left has worked relentlessly for nearly a century to get to this point.
Great job of perverting a Christian nation. heck, you even blurred the lines of gender!
Crushed the Constitution and successfully demonized politicians who are pro American.

Who is to blame? The Tyrants or the Sheeple for doing nothing?

I have to admit......
Great job of perverting a Christian nation. heck, you even blurred the lines of gender!
Crushed the Constitution and successfully demonized politicians who are pro American.

Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful. The right wing has nothing but Hoax yet they blame the left for the sin of false witness bearing.

I have to admit......

STHU with your right wing rantring BS, either put up or shut up with facts and evidence.

I have to admit......

Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful. The right wing has nothing but Hoax yet they blame the left for the sin of false witness bearing.

Tell me again, how many genders are there ???

And yall wonder why I keep asking for evidence, his lawyers admit there is none:

"During a Pennsylvania court hearing this week on one of the many election lawsuits brought by President Donald Trump, a judge asked a campaign lawyer whether he had found any signs of fraud from among the 592 ballots challenged.

The answer was no.

“Accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,” said the lawyer, Jonathan Goldstein. “We’re all just trying to get an election done.”

Trump has not been so cautious, insisting without evidence that the election was stolen from him even when election officials nationwide from both parties say there has been no conspiracy."

Statistics proves there is fraud. The number of States that end up in a statistical tie and yet go to the Democrats is not mathematically possible.

The big city Democrat machines keep "counting" votes until their States are blue. Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Nevada. Suddenly red goes tiny, tiny blue then they stop counting, they have the result they wanted

The answer was no.

Statistics proves there is fraud. The number of States that end up in a statistical tie and yet go to the Democrats is not mathematically possible.

The big city Democrat machines keep "counting" votes until their States are blue. Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Nevada. Suddenly red goes tiny, tiny blue then they stop counting, they have the result they wanted
Or when you're not getting the result you want, stop the counting and roll in pallets of ballots in the dead of night....Like was done in Philly, Milwaukee, Atlanta, and Detroit.

The answer was no.

Who are you trying to convince that there was no election fraud?

Us? Or yourself?

You won't mind if we do a quick little audit, right? Just to be sure?

I have to admit......

What does this post have to do with Trump lying about there being evidence of fraud and making false claims that the Dems stole the election?

The answer was no.

If there was fraud and the stats prove where is the statistical evidence? His lawyers SAID THERE WAS NO FRAUD

Forum List

Back