Trump campaign lawyer forced to admit no fraud found

Look at it this way......

Tyrants gonna be tyrants. What did Jefferson say in the beginning?

If there is no resistance....game over.

If there are no Patriots....there will be no freedom.

Are you asking for a civil war?
Are you?

I'm just asking for an honest audit or PA, GA, WI, MI, AZ, and NV. Is that too much to ask?

Trump falsely claiming that an election was a hoax and accusing the opposition of fraud while blocking the transition of power is Literally tyranny

And yall wonder why I keep asking for evidence, his lawyers admit there is none:

"During a Pennsylvania court hearing this week on one of the many election lawsuits brought by President Donald Trump, a judge asked a campaign lawyer whether he had found any signs of fraud from among the 592 ballots challenged.

The answer was no.

“Accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,” said the lawyer, Jonathan Goldstein. “We’re all just trying to get an election done.”

Trump has not been so cautious, insisting without evidence that the election was stolen from him even when election officials nationwide from both parties say there has been no conspiracy."

He said NO, but you right wingers keep saying yes, lol
Who are you trying to convince that there was no election fraud?

Us? Or yourself?

You won't mind if we do a quick little audit, right? Just to be sure?

His lawyers said so period. You apes just need to stop.

I have to admit......
The left has worked relentlessly for nearly a century to get to this point.
Great job of perverting a Christian nation. heck, you even blurred the lines of gender!
Crushed the Constitution and successfully demonized politicians who are pro American.

Who is to blame? The Tyrants or the Sheeple for doing nothing?
What does this post have to do with Trump lying about there being evidence of fraud and making false claims that the Dems stole the election?
Well, everybody admits that there were many cases of irregularities all over the place.

You wouldn't mind if we have a quick look at it, would you? Just to be sure?

I have to admit......
Great job of perverting a Christian nation. heck, you even blurred the lines of gender!
Crushed the Constitution and successfully demonized politicians who are pro American.

What does this post have to do with Trump lying about there being evidence of fraud and making false claims that the Dems stole the election?
Well if there's no evidence, then it should be no problem whatsoever turning all the Dominion tabulators over to a third party for a little audit....Right?

And yall wonder why I keep asking for evidence, his lawyers admit there is none:

"During a Pennsylvania court hearing this week on one of the many election lawsuits brought by President Donald Trump, a judge asked a campaign lawyer whether he had found any signs of fraud from among the 592 ballots challenged.

The answer was no.

“Accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,” said the lawyer, Jonathan Goldstein. “We’re all just trying to get an election done.”

Trump has not been so cautious, insisting without evidence that the election was stolen from him even when election officials nationwide from both parties say there has been no conspiracy."

This OP is a fraud

Are you?

I'm just asking for an honest audit or PA, GA, WI, MI, AZ, and NV. Is that too much to ask?

Why not audit all 50 states including the ones Trump won? Sounds like you were asking for civil war to settle things.

The answer was no.

Statistics proves there is fraud. The number of States that end up in a statistical tie and yet go to the Democrats is not mathematically possible.

The big city Democrat machines keep "counting" votes until their States are blue. Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Nevada. Suddenly red goes tiny, tiny blue then they stop counting, they have the result they wanted

If there was fraud and the stats prove where is the statistical evidence? His lawyers SAID THERE WAS NO FRAUD

That isn't what he said, liar. Read your own article.

And your talking about one State doesn't address my point. That is in fact not the point.

And Pennsylvania was the most brazen cheater tossing the Republican observers. If the situation was reversed, you'd still be hyperventilating

The answer was no.

Who are you trying to convince that there was no election fraud?

Us? Or yourself?

You won't mind if we do a quick little audit, right? Just to be sure?

His lawyers said so period. You apes just need to stop.
But, they were not provided the benefit of an audit.

You don't mind if we all get to take a look, do you? It's not too much to ask, is it?

I have to admit......

Well if there's no evidence, then it should be no problem whatsoever turning all the Dominion tabulators over to a third party for a little audit....Right?

They are probably cleaning up the traces already.
This was probably the most thought out, well planned coup in human history

The answer was no.

This OP is a fraud

The OP was not a fraud, they stated in court there was no evidence of fraud over 596 ballots they are challenging, not even enough to tip the state in his favor, :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I have to admit......

NO evidence, just more conspiracy diarrhea

If you mean violence, that's the left's realm.

If you mean we are divided, yes we are.

Democrats always want to go to violence though. It's who you are

I have to admit......

Well, everybody admits that there were many cases of irregularities all over the place.

You wouldn't mind if we have a quick look at it, would you? Just to be sure?
Of course I don’t mind. All cases should be looked at and investigated. So far I’ve heard of a Man in PA that tried to vote for Trump as his dead mom.

but to hold up a transition and to claim the election a fraud is total soar loser bullshit. There is no evidence of the things that Trump is claiming. They all look like fools

I have to admit......

NO evidence, just more conspiracy diarrhea
Well, let's let Trump's team have a look, shall we?

They're switching the argument from one of an accusation of widespread fraud to one of just wanting an audit to see if there was fraud, LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit......

Yes it is no problem to investigate these things. It is a problem to hold up the transition and to call the election a fraud without any evidence of this happening

Forum List

Back