Trump campaign lawyer forced to admit no fraud found

And yall wonder why I keep asking for evidence, his lawyers admit there is none:

"During a Pennsylvania court hearing this week on one of the many election lawsuits brought by President Donald Trump, a judge asked a campaign lawyer whether he had found any signs of fraud from among the 592 ballots challenged.

The answer was no.

“Accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,” said the lawyer, Jonathan Goldstein. “We’re all just trying to get an election done.”

Trump has not been so cautious, insisting without evidence that the election was stolen from him even when election officials nationwide from both parties say there has been no conspiracy."

He said NO, but you right wingers keep saying yes, lol

This OP is a fraud

The OP was not a fraud, they stated in court there was no evidence of fraud over 596 ballots they are challenging, not even enough to tip the state in his favor, :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Here's how stupid you are. Another government school failure.

The article said there was no evidence of fraud.

You said they said there was no fraud.

Only a government educated failure like you doesn't know the difference between those statements. They are not the same. I am not agreeing with the article, just pointing out you couldn't even read it

I have to admit......
The left has worked relentlessly for nearly a century to get to this point.
Great job of perverting a Christian nation. heck, you even blurred the lines of gender!
Crushed the Constitution and successfully demonized politicians who are pro American.

Who is to blame? The Tyrants or the Sheeple for doing nothing?
What does this post have to do with Trump lying about there being evidence of fraud and making false claims that the Dems stole the election?
Well, everybody admits that there were many cases of irregularities all over the place.

You wouldn't mind if we have a quick look at it, would you? Just to be sure?
Of course I don’t mind. All cases should be looked at and investigated. So far I’ve heard of a Man in PA that tried to vote for Trump as his dead mom.

but to hold up a transition and to claim the election a fraud is total soar loser bullshit. There is no evidence of the things that Trump is claiming. They all look like fools
Fine. They look like fools.

A transition team can wait until the election is actually certified. It appears that the transition team bitching is nothing more than an attempt to shut down inquiry and run out the clock.

Biden's senile ass can wait.

Wow, a single case. Must be over then. I'm not going to list all the evidence they have found so far because it's easy to find if you go outside MSM and you wouldn't pay attention anyway.
Keep believing this is all a hoax. When it comes crashing down on your heads you will be totally shocked even though we have been saying since the day after the election you all got caught this time & will have to pay the price.
Denial won't save you & Burn Loot Murder may not have the free reign they had pre-election.
Gonna get ugly for you all

And yall wonder why I keep asking for evidence, his lawyers admit there is none:

"During a Pennsylvania court hearing this week on one of the many election lawsuits brought by President Donald Trump, a judge asked a campaign lawyer whether he had found any signs of fraud from among the 592 ballots challenged.

The answer was no.

“Accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,” said the lawyer, Jonathan Goldstein. “We’re all just trying to get an election done.”

Trump has not been so cautious, insisting without evidence that the election was stolen from him even when election officials nationwide from both parties say there has been no conspiracy."

This OP is a fraud

The OP was not a fraud, they stated in court there was no evidence of fraud over 596 ballots they are challenging, not even enough to tip the state in his favor, :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Only a government educated failure like you doesn't know the difference between those statements. They are not the same. I am not agreeing with the article, just pointing out you couldn't even read it

Trump's lawyer said there was no fraud stupid, so what are they arguing? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I have to admit......
Great job of perverting a Christian nation. heck, you even blurred the lines of gender!
Crushed the Constitution and successfully demonized politicians who are pro American.

What does this post have to do with Trump lying about there being evidence of fraud and making false claims that the Dems stole the election?
Well, everybody admits that there were many cases of irregularities all over the place.

You wouldn't mind if we have a quick look at it, would you? Just to be sure?
Of course I don’t mind. All cases should be looked at and investigated. So far I’ve heard of a Man in PA that tried to vote for Trump as his dead mom.

but to hold up a transition and to claim the election a fraud is total soar loser bullshit. There is no evidence of the things that Trump is claiming. They all look like fools
Fine. They look like fools.

A transition team can wait until the election is actually certified. It appears that the transition team bitching is nothing more than an attempt to shut down inquiry and run out the clock.

Biden's senile ass can wait.
Did Trumps transition wait till Dec 14th? Why is it different this time?

Wow, a single case. Must be over then. I'm not going to list all the evidence they have found so far because it's easy to find if you go outside MSM and you wouldn't pay attention anyway.
Keep believing this is all a hoax. When it comes crashing down on your heads you will be totally shocked even though we have been saying since the day after the election you all got caught this time & will have to pay the price.
Denial won't save you & Burn Loot Murder may not have the free reign they had pre-election.
Gonna get ugly for you all

All over the country there has been no widespread fraud found and the single case found in Pa came from a man trying to vote for TRUMP as his dead mother, :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The answer was no.

This OP is a fraud

Trump's lawyer said there was no fraud stupid, so what are they arguing? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Stupid government educated fuckwad Bass still can't read his own article.

Even Democrats should be stepping in now and telling you that isn't what he said. Not finding fraud IS NOT THE SAME as saying there IS NO FRAUD.

You are a butt stupid human being. I hope you're hot. You're not making a living other than on your back

If you mean violence, that's the left's realm.
If you mean we are divided, yes we are.
Democrats always want to go to violence though. It's who you are

Sometimes it's all that's left.

Remember, it was the Founding Fathers that advocated for a 2nd Amendment......for remedy in case of tyranny

NEVER did they say "In case of tyranny, just remain calm and peaceful because all things pass eventually"

I have to admit......

Well if there's no evidence, then it should be no problem whatsoever turning all the Dominion tabulators over to a third party for a little audit....Right?
Yes it is no problem to investigate these things. It is a problem to hold up the transition and to call the election a fraud without any evidence of this happening
The transition was held up for nearly six weeks in 2000, over a couple counties in one state....Funny how y'all want us to have patience for a week while the votes are being counted ballot boxes are being stuffed, but then want everything brought to a total halt when you get the result you want.

The answer was no.

Suddenly you start believing what Trump lawyers tell you cupcake?

So everything else they say we can believe darling?

I have to admit......

Well if there's no evidence, then it should be no problem whatsoever turning all the Dominion tabulators over to a third party for a little audit....Right?
Yes it is no problem to investigate these things. It is a problem to hold up the transition and to call the election a fraud without any evidence of this happening
A lot of Americans saw irregularities play out on election coverage. Something doesn't seem right.

Pre-election poll numbers were WAY the fuck off. Ridiculous.

Shouldn't we let these audits play out to restore or bolster people's confidence in the system?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with making sure. The transition team can wait until the election is certified.

I have to admit......

The transition was held up for nearly six weeks in 2000....Funny how y'all want us to have patience for a week while the votes are being counted ballot boxes are being stuffed, but then want everything brought to a total halt when you get the reult you want.
Wow.

You ever think about maybe rejoining reality some day?

The answer was no.

Simply wanting something to be true does not make it so. However, we are entertained by your grandstanding across the forum.

I have to admit......

The transition was held up for nearly six weeks in 2000....Funny how y'all want us to have patience for a week while the votes are being counted ballot boxes are being stuffed, but then want everything brought to a total halt when you get the reult you want.
Wow.

You ever think about maybe rejoining reality some day?
Like you'd know what reality is.

I have to admit......

The transition was held up for nearly six weeks in 2000, over a couple counties in one state....Funny how y'all want us to have patience for a week while the votes are being counted ballot boxes are being stuffed, but then want everything brought to a total halt when you get the reult you want.
The 2000 election came down to 500 votes in one state. This election is a bigger blow out than Trumps win over Clinton. We did Trump move forward with his transition after the media called it? What’s different here

Forum List

Back