Trump Campaign Manager Charged with Battery

He did indeed lie his slimy ass off. The NYT reporter who wrote about the incident is just to the left.

View attachment 69489

Lewandowsky isnt even looking at her, and yet you say he lied when he obviously just didnt remember every jack ass reporter who he had to move aside.

And yet she is not being forced to the ground, and this is obviously just political dirty tricks by the GOP Establishment to derail Trump.

So all you have proven is that you are an idiot too.
Haha GOP establishment conspiracy?! You are a joke. She was a Trump supporter.

He may not have remembered her that's fine, but he was wrong about touching her, he was rough with how he handled her, he had no business attacking her in the public forum, he made his bed and deserves the consequences

Last edited:
Both she and Ben Terris had their audio on when it happened. She wasnt' hurt, she was startled, as anyone would be if someone came through a crowd and grabbed you suddenly.
Yes, she wasnt hurt, which is what everyone is trying to tell your stupid ass.
No, that is not the point, dumb-ass. He had no right to put his hands on her, anywhere and for any reason. And then he lied about it when he was accused.

I realize you don't have a fucking inkling of individual rights in this country, and I don't have the time to teach you,
He most certainly did have a right to move her out of the way as he provided security for a Presidential candidate, dumbass.

HOW CAN LIBERALS BE THIS FUCKING STUPID?

roflmao. This is the best time I have had on this board in years, seriously, this is hilarious!

Haha GOP establishment conspiracy?! You are a joke. She was a Trump supporter.

Another lie, no she was not a Trump supporter.

He may not have remembered her that's fine, but he was wrong about touching her, we was rough with how he handled her, he had no business attacking her in the public forum, he made his bed and deserves the consequences

So your idea of a Secret Service protection team requires that they never touch a person who is inside the security zone?

No wonder the Secret Service is so Fed up these days with idiots like you telling them what to do.

No, dumb ass, the courts will take her comments into consideration to as it goes to her character, which is dumb as a sack of hammers and slimey as the bottom of a cesspool.
Doubt it will get there. I'm on a LEO forum and they are saying it's being handled like a traffic citation. The judge will likely toss it.

Assault and battery are being compared to a traffic ticket? Tell your LEO idiots that the first falls under criminal law and the second is civil.
Whoa, slow down there. He has been charged with simple battery. The media and others are adding the "assault" charge, which is not true.

For normal people, when it's brought to light that they may have been too aggressive whether intentional or not, would say oops my bad, it was a chaotic situation... It's completely understandable. He responded by calling her a delusional attention seeking liar to the national media. not sure why you are sticking up for him. If this reporter was your daughter and was treated in the same way would you have the same view? This thing is pretty cut and dry.

Yes it is cut and dry; there is no apology necessary to an idiot that is getting too close to a Presidential candidate, grabbing him and being a jack ass.

Besides this Fields moron has a history of these kinds of things. This whole thing is political Establishment harassment of a candidate that they dont like, and you are being a retard falling for it.

Post proof of Michelle Fields has a "history of these kinds of things". What a liar you are.
She was working for Breitbart at the time, genius. Before that she was with Fox. Now I'm LMAO.

See my post above. How do bruises travel down your arms? He grabbed her upper arm. You dislike Trump and everything regarding his campaign. don't let that cloud common sense and good judgement

See my post. You admit he grabbed her arm. That's simple battery.

Don't let your lack of understanding a few simple laws cloud your judgment.

Good for Michelle Fields that she understands her rights.

If thats simple battery then we're all fucked.

If I'm in a crowd and I brush past a women from behind and my dick (through my pants) rubs against her ass is that considered sexual assault?

Feeling desperate? Why don't you separate yourself from the sheep here and Google it.

And frankly, if a man did to me what you just described I'd turn around and both assault and batter him, and face the consequences later.
Again, if thats simple assault we're fucked. Not once did I say you were wrong. Still haven't addressed the bruises on her FOREARM.

Don't go to packed concerts or festivals because people bounce and "rub up" against each other constantly. Thats what happens when people are packed tightly together. But hey if you want to batter someone for trying to get by you, feel free.
She never would have brought charges if Lewandowski hadn't basically called her a complete liar. An apology would have been fine. But then, until the video emerged, they were calling her a liar--including her own boss, apparently, so she had to push back.
I get it that he might not even have known who she was or remembered the incident at first, but by refusing to look into it or talk to her about it before calling her a liar, he could have avoided the entire thing, for himself and Trump.

You make some valid points and I would agree if she hadn't exaggerated the incident. Putting myself in his shoes if I was accused of doing that to her, I would have probably did the same thing and denied it outright because I know I didn't violently drag down a woman I never met. Hindsight says he should have stopped and paused, so to that I would agree. Unfortunately we don't have the luxury of hindsight.

I don't know how many times I need to write this before it sinks in... It's not about the stupid grab or bruises... Situations get crowded and chaotic, shit happens. The shame of the situation is the fact that he lied about touching her then proceeded to attack and discredit her by calling her delusional and an attention seeker.

That is totally pathetic bullshit on your part. How many times do we touch people, I guess that is battery by the thousands in crowded cities, lol, and NO ONE REMEMBERS EVERYONE THAT THEY TOUCH.

The complete 100% bullshit view you pretend to believe is true here, is plainly nonsense. No one can be held responsible for remembering everything they did last night, much less days and weeks ago.

This is all nothing but political theater and complete horse shit and everyone realizes it, even the liars like you that keep pushing it.

If this reporter was your daughter and was treated in the same way would you have the same view?

If this reporter was our daughter? Really? If she was getting on a ride a Disney World and was pulled back by someone trying to cut the line we'd all be pissed off. But if my daughter was playing with the big boys in a presidential race and being aggressive trying get an interview? Not the same thing. I wouldn't like it, but legal action? Please. I'd advise her not to try and advance her career in this manner.
Jesus... I need to just copy and paste... It's not about the grab, Bruises, or even the aggressiveness. It's how the campaign called her a delusional liar and attention seeker afterwards going after her reputation which led to the loss of her job and degradation of her character. Trump and his campaign have a tremendous amount of power which carry a tremendous amount of responsibility but they seem unable to handle this in a poised way. By fields pressing charges she is trying to bring accountability. This is not a simple battery charge.

She should not have exaggerated or even made false claims. Before she opened her mouth she should have thought this through and who it affects. Did Corey Lewandowski really mean her harm or was he just trying to get her off Trump? Seems to me he was just trying to back her off Trump. The reality is, people tend to get defensive when false claims are made against them. Arrest and simple battery? What a fucking joke. Again, if they were in line at a movie theatre or a restaurant, then she has a point and I'd back her. But she's doing her job playing in the big leagues trying to force her question onto Trump in a campaign season that has tested everyone's nerves. Get over it.
Did he mean her harm? Perhaps not at the time of the grab... He absolutely did when he called her an attention seeking delusional liar in the public forum. And he was wrong! He did touch her. Man up and admit it, it's not hard to say sorry to a lady. Charges weren't made until after she was attacked and discredited.

Post proof of Michelle Fields has a "history of these kinds of things". What a liar you are.
She was working for Breitbart at the time, genius. Before that she was with Fox. Now I'm LMAO.

As I said, seh is a neocon, and that is who FOX hires; neocons.

And I already stated she was at Breitbart and did not like how they supported Trump by not running with every attack piece on Trump that they got.

You are so funny today, but I have to go get something to eat. I cant sit here all day laughing at stupid liberals being stupid liberals.

No, dumb ass, the courts will take her comments into consideration to as it goes to her character, which is dumb as a sack of hammers and slimey as the bottom of a cesspool.
Doubt it will get there. I'm on a LEO forum and they are saying it's being handled like a traffic citation. The judge will likely toss it.

Assault and battery are being compared to a traffic ticket? Tell your LEO idiots that the first falls under criminal law and the second is civil.
Whoa, slow down there. He has been charged with simple battery. The media and others are adding the "assault" charge, which is not true.

I know. I started this thread. And I didn't say Fields was charging assault. I am making a point between what falls into the criminal category as opposed to civil.

Hindsight says he should have stopped and paused, so to that I would agree.

And if she had a gun and was going to shoot Trump, what kind of security would that be?

Stupid ass reporters dont get a pass just because they are stupid, you know?

Both she and Ben Terris had their audio on when it happened. She wasnt' hurt, she was startled, as anyone would be if someone came through a crowd and grabbed you suddenly.
Yes, she wasnt hurt, which is what everyone is trying to tell your stupid ass.
No, that is not the point, dumb-ass. He had no right to put his hands on her, anywhere and for any reason. And then he lied about it when he was accused.

I realize you don't have a fucking inkling of individual rights in this country, and I don't have the time to teach you,
He most certainly did have a right to move her out of the way as he provided security for a Presidential candidate, dumbass.

HOW CAN LIBERALS BE THIS FUCKING STUPID?

roflmao. This is the best time I have had on this board in years, seriously, this is hilarious!
Glad you're enjoying yourself, but if you had grabbed a reporter who was just trying to ask a question hard enough to leave bruises, you probably would have said Sorry, sister, the next day if her boyfriend had bitched about it. You weren't trying to intentionally hurt her, just doing crowd control, right? So why not just say you didn't mean to be so rough? She'll probably get the battery conviction. Heard on the radio this a.m. that Lewandowski had been arrested in the past for biting a stripper. He might be a little aggressive, not know his own strength, like that.

I know. I started this thread. And I didn't say Fields was charging assault. I am making a point between what falls into the criminal category as opposed to civil.

Lol, well whatever. You are being hilarious for whatever the reason.

I have bookmarked this thread as 'StupidLiberalsBeingStupid'.

Thanks for the laughs.

Lol, well whatever. You are being hilarious for whatever the reason.

I have bookmarked this thread as 'StupidLiberalsBeingStupid'.

Thanks for the laughs.

You're in my file, too under "Just Makes Shit Up"

A classy campaign would have responded to her accusation with some diligence a private phone call an apology and an offer for a one on one interview. This whole thing would be history. Trump style is to create controversy and dominate the new cycle, all of us pawns fall for it hook line and sinker. A Mistake was made and trumps Culture is unapologetic. Many of his supporters like this attitude and think it show strength, I think a majority of Americans find it and appalling characteristic for president.

I watched the interview Trump gave from his plane about this last night. The hypocrisy was screaming. As he lashed out at fields for attacking Corey and trying to ruin his life, while he glorified his stance in standing up for his man, and suggested that he may sue her for grabbing his arm. Well didn't they start this whole mess by attacking her when all she wanted was an apology? Isn't she standing up for herself by pressing charges? Didn't they try to go after her reputation and ruin her life by calling her a delusional attention seeking liar? Can we say hypocrisy?

She stood up for herself at the risk of hurting her career, and it did. She resigned from Breitbart when they refused to support her, Breitbart being the biggest Trump ass-kissing "news" organization out there.
Lying isn't standing up for yourself.
Where is her lie? Use her words not yours

Glad you're enjoying yourself, but if you had grabbed a reporter who was just trying to ask a question hard enough to leave bruises, you probably would have said Sorry, sister, the next day if her boyfriend had bitched about it.

No one has proved that those bruises were caused by Lewandowski grabbing her. Actually they look like they are far too deep for a normal mans grip.

Reporter Posts Bruised Arm Pic After Trump's Campaign Calls Her a Liar

She'll probably get the battery conviction.

Can you imagine what this will do to security services nationwide if this is allowed to set a precedent that one cannot touch a person getting in too close?

Seriously?

None of this would have happened had the stupid cluck gotten out of the way as told to.

The reporter in entirely at fault.

You're in my file, too under "Just Makes Shit Up"

I'm not making anything up. I have made too links so far in this thread on minor details, but I am not responsible for you being a complete retard.

What other stupid shit will libtards start saying?

'Guns are more likely to kill you than a criminal' is a very funny one, but now 'Secret Service people should not touch reporters and others who get to close to a candidate' is about as funny.

Forum List

Back