Trump Campaign Manager Charged with Battery

Is it even possible for you scumbags not to lie?

No one was "arrested" Rodent.

{Corey Lewandowski, 42, faces one misdemeanor count of battery. He voluntarily went to police headquarters in Jupiter, Fla., and signed paperwork that ordered him to appear in court on May 4.}

Read the fucking article next time, you drooling retard.

:blahblah:

"The Trump campaign insisted in a statement that he “was not arrested,” although a police report distributed to news outlets said his arrest occurred at 8:10 a.m."

Hah Trump's recent tweet explains it all. Michelle fields was being a twat from the start purposely grabbing Trump first when all the media questions were over. She felt the need to be demanding, reason why you see Trump's campaign manager move her because she made contact first. So funny how MSM is reaching hard.

I watched the video (wanted to see the big bad bully, picking on women) and what did I see? Him take her by the arm and move her aside.

Oh my God!!! The humanity. Jesus you folks are grasping at straws here (as usual). He'll get a stern warning and the case will be dropped.

Funny, though, after thinking about it - I wonder where the hell you folks are when some pro football player or some rapper beats the living hell out of his girlfriend, throws her down a flight of stairs.

Geez..if you're going to feign outrage - how about doing it correctly?
A football player or a rapper .... these folks are not running for president of the United States. It is a completely different issue. Your post is a red herring.

Oh, I see. So, according to you, it's fine to beat the stem-winding shit out of a woman, throw her down a flight of stairs, nearly killing her, but somehow a guy taking a woman by the arm, because she is too close to a presidential candidate and moving her aside is a capital offense.

Sounds like a liberal to me.

Do you have a mental problem? Where did she or anyone say it's okay to knock a woman down stairs?

Do we need to get straw man out for your play time?

exposestraw.jpg

I watched the video (wanted to see the big bad bully, picking on women) and what did I see? Him take her by the arm and move her aside.

Oh my God!!! The humanity. Jesus you folks are grasping at straws here (as usual). He'll get a stern warning and the case will be dropped.

Funny, though, after thinking about it - I wonder where the hell you folks are when some pro football player or some rapper beats the living hell out of his girlfriend, throws her down a flight of stairs.

A football player or a rapper .... these folks are not running for president of the United States. It is a completely different issue. Your post is a red herring.

Oh, I see. So, according to you, it's fine to beat the stem-winding shit out of a woman, throw her down a flight of stairs, nearly killing her, but somehow a guy taking a woman by the arm, because she is too close to a presidential candidate and moving her aside is a capital offense.

Listen buster: what a private citizen does who is not running for president is a different issue than what someone does who is planning to be the leader of the first world. I am not excusing anyone for anything. What I'm saying is that there is no comparison between what a private citizen does and what a presidential hopeful does, or someone does in his name. You are talking about apples and oranges. Get the point .... someone who plans to lead the US, be a leader of the country, should not countenance what his campaign manager did, or countenance brutality or loss of temper at any level.

I just don't know how you cannot see that we are not talking about men who beat up women but a presidential hopeful who supports violence and brutality toward anyone. It is two very different issues. Men beating up or killing women is not the issue here. How dense are you anyway?
where does bill clinton fit in to your composite ?

Is it even possible for you scumbags not to lie?

No one was "arrested" Rodent.

{Corey Lewandowski, 42, faces one misdemeanor count of battery. He voluntarily went to police headquarters in Jupiter, Fla., and signed paperwork that ordered him to appear in court on May 4.}

Read the fucking article next time, you drooling retard.

:blahblah:

"The Trump campaign insisted in a statement that he “was not arrested,” although a police report distributed to news outlets said his arrest occurred at 8:10 a.m."
Trump lies supersede facts as far as his sucker followers are concerned. No matter what the cops say, if Trump says different, Trump is right.

LOL, something that happened on March 8th and all the lamestream leftwing stations has BREAKING NEWS on someone grabbed the poor wittle reporters arm. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SPARE US your whiny crap

It wasn't "someone", it was Trump's campaign manager.

Now you're a big supporter of the police, correct? They believed her after watching the video and filed charges against this asshole Lewandowski.

Answer this question: Are you saying you disagree with the cops?

3222AF5D00000578-3489473-image-m-4_1457819167046.jpg

See my post above. How do bruises travel down your arms? He grabbed her upper arm. You dislike Trump and everything regarding his campaign. don't let that cloud common sense and good judgement

See my post. You admit he grabbed her arm. That's simple battery.

Don't let your lack of understanding a few simple laws cloud your judgment.

Good for Michelle Fields that she understands her rights.

If thats simple battery then we're all fucked.

If I'm in a crowd and I brush past a women from behind and my dick (through my pants) rubs against her ass is that considered sexual assault?

You are struggling, CK.

Hah Trump's recent tweet explains it all. Michelle fields was being a twat from the start purposely grabbing Trump first when all the media questions were over. She felt the need to be demanding, reason why you see Trump's campaign manager move her because she made contact first. So funny how MSM is reaching hard.
if she put hands on Trump it's a security issue, but even if not it looked like a pretty chaotic scene.

the judge will listen to the secret service explanation.

They both, the football player and the asshole that grabbed the reporter, need to be punished. But you go right ahead and excuse it.

Dumbass - no one is excusing a damned thing. I just do NOT believe in making a mountain out of a mole hill. What? You think the campaign manager should be hung at dawn? Jesus, you guys are an amazing lot..

A misdemeanor is no mountain.

He wanted her to not ask Trump any questions. So instead of just asking her to move aside he grabbed her.

I would have pushed the asshole back, but that's just me. Having just gone through JFK's security checkpoint and hassling with the TSA over the cotton drawstrings in my sports pants as a possible flight security threat, and taunting those assholes back, I don't scare easily.

Why did she lie about the encounter?

WTF? She didn't. You can see she is grabbed by Lewandowski. Do rightwing suckups really need more than video? What tools.

From BREITBART:

"""I wasn’t called upon to ask a question during the televised press conference, but afterwards Trump wandered around, stopping at every reporter to take their questions. When he approached me, I asked him about his view on an aspect of affirmative action.

Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken.

The Washington Post’s Ben Terris immediately remarked that it was Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski,
who aggressively tried to pull me to the ground. I quickly turned around and saw Lewandowski and Trump exiting the building together. No apology. No explanation for why he did this."""

She didn't just say she was grabbed. She claimed She was, "yanked down".

Fields said that someone "grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down" after a press conference Tuesday.

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/

She SAID SHE ALMOST fell but was ABLE TO MAINTAIN HER BALANCE. [shaking head]

So just keep defending Trump's "strong arm" methods, pun intended.

No one tried to yank her to the ground she's lying.

She's looking for a payday. That's all there is to it. Who ever heard of her before this?

She was a reporter for Breitbart. You know, THAT Breitbart.

So you think the Jupiter P.D. is lying....They are the ones who decided to file charges after they watched the video and reviewed her complaint.

Do you have a mental problem? Where did she or anyone say it's okay to knock a woman down stairs?

Do we need to get straw man out for your play time?

exposestraw.jpg

Just trying to understand the justification of the left. Care to enlighten me? I have never heard anything from the left when this sort of thing happens to a "nobody" - but you folks sure go ape-shit when a minor altercation happens in the course of a political campaign. You folks go crazy. So, what's it going to be? you going to stand up for everyone? or just those you deem "worthy?"

Trump says his guy is innocent. Of course. Mainly because Trump doesn't consider roughing up women to be any sort of a crime.
if he has a prior history of abusing women as with someone like, oh... say... bill clinton or cosby, that will be a different story. the beat campaign reporters know about and have been calling it a full contact sport for generations. i think it's just the tip of the iceberg. i'm trying to figure why she was working for breitbart.

LOL, something that happened on March 8th and all the lamestream leftwing stations has BREAKING NEWS on someone grabbed the poor wittle reporters arm. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SPARE US your whiny crap

Now you're a big supporter of the police, correct? They believed her after watching the video and filed charges against this asshole Lewandowski.

See my post above. How do bruises travel down your arms? He grabbed her upper arm. You dislike Trump and everything regarding his campaign. don't let that cloud common sense and good judgement

If I'm in a crowd and I brush past a women from behind and my dick (through my pants) rubs against her ass is that considered sexual assault?

You are struggling, CK.

Struggling to defend an obvious offensive act as opposed to a passive or defensive one.

They both, the football player and the asshole that grabbed the reporter, need to be punished. But you go right ahead and excuse it.

Dumbass - no one is excusing a damned thing. I just do NOT believe in making a mountain out of a mole hill. What? You think the campaign manager should be hung at dawn? Jesus, you guys are an amazing lot..

A misdemeanor is no mountain.

Jesus - Jay walking is a misdemeanor. Spitting on the sidewalk is a misdemeanor. What is your point?

Why did she lie about the encounter?

WTF? She didn't. You can see she is grabbed by Lewandowski. Do rightwing suckups really need more than video? What tools.

From BREITBART:

"""I wasn’t called upon to ask a question during the televised press conference, but afterwards Trump wandered around, stopping at every reporter to take their questions. When he approached me, I asked him about his view on an aspect of affirmative action.

Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken.

The Washington Post’s Ben Terris immediately remarked that it was Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski,
who aggressively tried to pull me to the ground. I quickly turned around and saw Lewandowski and Trump exiting the building together. No apology. No explanation for why he did this."""

She didn't just say she was grabbed. She claimed She was, "yanked down".

Fields said that someone "grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down" after a press conference Tuesday.

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/

She SAID SHE ALMOST fell but was ABLE TO MAINTAIN HER BALANCE. [shaking head]

So just keep defending Trump's "strong arm" methods, pun intended.

No one tried to yank her to the ground she's lying.

She's looking for a payday. That's all there is to it. Who ever heard of her before this?

She was a reporter for Breitbart. You know, THAT Breitbart.

So you think the Jupiter P.D. is lying....They are the ones who decided to file charges after they watched the video and reviewed her complaint.

I don't give a Fuck who she worked for. She's still lying her ass off.

Trump says his guy is innocent. Of course. Mainly because Trump doesn't consider roughing up women to be any sort of a crime.
if he has a prior history of abusing women as with someone like, oh... say... bill clinton or cosby, that will be a different story. the beat campaign reporters know about and have been calling it a full contact sport for generations. i think it's just the tip of the iceberg. i'm trying to figure why she was working for breitbart.

Indeed. Anytime - ANYTIME a reporter has gotten too close - there have been instances just like this. To me - it's nothing. However, I'm a man - and I don't cry FOUL every time something doesn't go my way.

You are struggling, CK.

Struggling to defend an obvious offensive act as opposed to a passive or defensive one.

Getting flashed doesn't rate assault.

Forum List

Back