Trump Campaign Manager Charged with Battery

I watched the video (wanted to see the big bad bully, picking on women) and what did I see? Him take her by the arm and move her aside.

Oh my God!!! The humanity. Jesus you folks are grasping at straws here (as usual). He'll get a stern warning and the case will be dropped.

Funny, though, after thinking about it - I wonder where the hell you folks are when some pro football player or some rapper beats the living hell out of his girlfriend, throws her down a flight of stairs.

Geez..if you're going to feign outrage - how about doing it correctly?
They both, the football player and the asshole that grabbed the reporter, need to be punished. But you go right ahead and excuse it.

These accusations are so pointless when Corey ends up not guilty. Just another diversion the msm is trying to explode. Feels like they're trying to distract us from the Cruz sex scandal which has tons of evidence.

So the media should shut up about Hillary Clinton and emails until she's convicted?

I've seen convictions on less. There is actually bruising here.

Probation probably. Maybe anger management classes

Lewandowski's got quite the history -- I did a thread on this a couple of weeks ago:

March 15

>> Donald Trump’s staff and advisers have expressed concerns about campaign manager Corey Lewandowski’s quick temper and heavy-handed leadership, and some even planned a coup against him last month, sources involved in the discussions told POLITICO.

A series of presidential primary victories ended the talk of deposing Lewandowski, the sources said. But now, Trump is facing external pressure to fire Lewandowski after he was accused last week of manhandling a reporter.

... But a POLITICO investigation reveals that the incident was far from the first time in Lewandowski’s political career ― or even during the 2016 campaign ― that the intense, Red Bull-chugging operative has been accused of bullying and other inappropriate behavior.

... Lewandowski boasted about threatening to “blow up” the car of the organization’s chief financial officer over a late expense reimbursement check during the 2012 election cycle, according to multiple sources who are familiar with his claim. (Lewandowski in an email denied this account.)

But some of his most fiery clashes came with a female official who ran one of the states under Lewandowski’s control. The relationship ― and patience for Lewandowski within AFP ― reached a tipping point in October 2013. On the sidelines of a meeting of the group’s board in Manhattan, Lewandowski loudly berated the employee for challenging his authority, getting in her personal space and calling her a “c--t” in front of a group of AFP employees, including some senior officials, according to three sources who either witnessed the exchange or dealt with its aftermath. <<​

Lewandowski's got quite the history -- I did a thread on this a couple of weeks ago:

March 15

>> Donald Trump’s staff and advisers have expressed concerns about campaign manager Corey Lewandowski’s quick temper and heavy-handed leadership, and some even planned a coup against him last month, sources involved in the discussions told POLITICO.

A series of presidential primary victories ended the talk of deposing Lewandowski, the sources said. But now, Trump is facing external pressure to fire Lewandowski after he was accused last week of manhandling a reporter.

... But a POLITICO investigation reveals that the incident was far from the first time in Lewandowski’s political career ― or even during the 2016 campaign ― that the intense, Red Bull-chugging operative has been accused of bullying and other inappropriate behavior.

... Lewandowski boasted about threatening to “blow up” the car of the organization’s chief financial officer over a late expense reimbursement check during the 2012 election cycle, according to multiple sources who are familiar with his claim. (Lewandowski in an email denied this account.)

But some of his most fiery clashes came with a female official who ran one of the states under Lewandowski’s control. The relationship ― and patience for Lewandowski within AFP ― reached a tipping point in October 2013. On the sidelines of a meeting of the group’s board in Manhattan, Lewandowski loudly berated the employee for challenging his authority, getting in her personal space and calling her a “c--t” in front of a group of AFP employees, including some senior officials, according to three sources who either witnessed the exchange or dealt with its aftermath. <<​
What an old fashioned attitude he has.

I watched the video (wanted to see the big bad bully, picking on women) and what did I see? Him take her by the arm and move her aside.

Oh my God!!! The humanity. Jesus you folks are grasping at straws here (as usual). He'll get a stern warning and the case will be dropped.

Funny, though, after thinking about it - I wonder where the hell you folks are when some pro football player or some rapper beats the living hell out of his girlfriend, throws her down a flight of stairs.

A football player or a rapper .... these folks are not running for president of the United States. It is a completely different issue. Your post is a red herring.

These accusations are so pointless when Corey ends up not guilty. Just another diversion the msm is trying to explode. Feels like they're trying to distract us from the Cruz sex scandal which has tons of evidence.
Tons of evidence? A National Enquirer rumor is your idea of "tons of evidence"?

They both, the football player and the asshole that grabbed the reporter, need to be punished. But you go right ahead and excuse it.

Dumbass - no one is excusing a damned thing. I just do NOT believe in making a mountain out of a mole hill. What? You think the campaign manager should be hung at dawn? Jesus, you guys are an amazing lot..

This is the same guy Trump was championing for assaulting the reporter.

Donald Trump’s campaign manager was just charged with battery
looks like a security/safety issue to me. it could be a misdemeanor, reporters can be nasty and aggressive, i will make for some political hay, not for long. depends on the judge.

it's about par with hillary shrieking you fucking jew bastard !! feelings were hurt that's about it.
there's a rumor of some audio to that effect, floating somewhere in the politasphere.

Last edited:

A football player or a rapper .... these folks are not running for president of the United States. It is a completely different issue. Your post is a red herring.

Oh, I see. So, according to you, it's fine to beat the stem-winding shit out of a woman, throw her down a flight of stairs, nearly killing her, but somehow a guy taking a woman by the arm, because she is too close to a presidential candidate and moving her aside is a capital offense.

Sounds like a liberal to me.

Neither is the guy who grabbed the delicate flower.
Your insinuation that Trump is somehow to blame for this is a red herring.

The only reason this has gotten ANY attention is because the name Trump is in there....

And it must drive him fucking nuts that he's not the center of attention. But I'm sure he's already addressing that by taking his usual manly-man action, the Twitter whine fest.

Oh, I see. So, according to you, it's fine to beat the stem-winding shit out of a woman, throw her down a flight of stairs, nearly killing her, but somehow a guy taking a woman by the arm, because she is too close to a presidential candidate and moving her aside is a capital offense.

Sounds like a complete red herring to me. Is there some reason you can't remember the topic?

Listen buster: what a private citizen does who is not running for president is a different issue than what someone does who is planning to be the leader of the first world. I am not excusing anyone for anything. What I'm saying is that there is no comparison between what a private citizen does and what a presidential hopeful does, or someone does in his name. You are talking about apples and oranges. Get the point .... someone who plans to lead the US, be a leader of the country, should not countenance what his campaign manager did, or countenance brutality or loss of temper at any level.

I just don't know how you cannot see that we are not talking about men who beat up women but a presidential hopeful who supports violence and brutality toward anyone. It is two very different issues. Men beating up or killing women is not the issue here. How dense are you anyway?

Forum List

Back