Trump Campaign Manager: He Will Debate Cruz Once A Judge Rules He Is A Natural Born Citizen

3209_54_news_hub_3430_640x488.jpg

Orange skin?
Orangutan?

Just sayin'...
And AGAIN. Got any more?

OK, you axed for it.

I hear Donald Rump reads the Bible. His favorite part? Chapter 11.
rimshot.gif

He's filed for bankruptcy so many times his kids have receding heir lines.

BercDe5CIAAQ9lQ.png

Greg

How so? Why debate someone who is not eligible to be president unless his natural born Citizenship is confirmed by a court.

Trump said his lawyers looked into Cruz and was satisfied he was eligible until Cruz started climbing in the polls. Then he did his little flip flop, yep, Trumps a coward, typical politician with a big mouth.
Yea but constitutional scholars and lawyers have now dug deeper into the founders archives and case law discovering he's a statutory Citizen, not a natural born Citizen.

Orange skin?
Orangutan?

Just sayin'...
And AGAIN. Got any more?

OK, you axed for it.

rimshot.gif

Steerike THREE, you're out!

This just in: Cruz will debate Rump when Rump proves he's not an orangutan.
And once again you prove liberals are not funny.

Orange skin?
Orangutan?

Just sayin'...
And AGAIN. Got any more?

OK, you axed for it.

rimshot.gif

BercDe5CIAAQ9lQ.png

Greg

:wtf:

David Bowie?

:dunno:

How so? Why debate someone who is not eligible to be president unless his natural born Citizenship is confirmed by a court.

Trump said his lawyers looked into Cruz and was satisfied he was eligible until Cruz started climbing in the polls. Then he did his little flip flop, yep, Trumps a coward, typical politician with a big mouth.
Yea but constitutional scholars and lawyers have now dug deeper into the founders archives and case law discovering he's a statutory Citizen, not a natural born Citizen.

You pathetic obamabot.

Of course you know illegal aliens are statutory citizens, right? Have you even bothered to look up the definition?

Cruz is a US national, ie natural born citizen, he derived his citizenship form his mother.

:lol:

This is getting better by the day.
those dirty immigrants.....
Most are, especially from Mexico, Central America region, South America, the Middle East, Asia, 3rd world African nations and Cuba. Only good stock of white European heritage should be accepted.

So it then follows that filthy, useless pieces of shit like YOU should be removed, right?
Oh no! Not at all.

Most are, especially from Mexico, Central America region, South America, the Middle East, Asia, 3rd world African nations and Cuba. Only good stock of white European heritage should be accepted.

So it then follows that filthy, useless pieces of shit like YOU should be removed, right?
Oh no! Not at all. I'm a White man of European heritage. People like me are who the founders intended this country for. That's a fact.

You are worthless trash, no matter what color you are or where your ancestors came from. No country or culture is for worthless trash like you. Give back all our oxygen you've wasted and get the fuck out.

he derived his citizenship form his mother.
Yes, derived through federal statute. Constitutional natural born Citizens need no federal statutes to make them citizens.

Oh no! Not at all. I'm a White man of European heritage. People like me are who the founders intended this country for. That's a fact.

You are worthless trash, no matter what color you are or where your ancestors came from. No country or culture is for worthless trash like you. Give back all our oxygen you've wasted and get the fuck out.
Not going anywhere. The 1790 Naturalization Act, by the 1st Congress, specifically stated this country was for free White people. I'm staying.

What a bitchy little coward.

Yes, derived through federal statute. Constitutional natural born Citizens need no federal statutes to make them citizens.

So the answer is no, you haven't bothered to look up the definition. Also many other constitutional scholars disagree with yours, and ya know what, they're right.

So the answer is no, you haven't bothered to look up the definition. Also many other constitutional scholars disagree with yours, and ya know what, they're right.
Ted Cruz was naturalized a Citizen by statute at birth in a foreign sovereignty. Natural born Citizens for Article 2 Section 1 purposes need no such statutes due to Natural Law.

Not going anywhere. The 1790 Naturalization Act, by the 1st Congress, specifically stated this country was for free White people. I'm staying.

You're nothing but a squatter, trash.

Forum List

Back