Trump Campaign Manager Kellyanne Conway says Trump supporters are downright nasty and skeeze

R

rdean

https:// soundcloud.com/johngambling/11-am-hour-2-2-16-kellyanne

I don't know how to embed it. But you can remove the space between the // and the s.

Start at 26 minutes.

I didn't know what skeeze was. I had to go look it up. She says it twice.

Def of:
skeeze
1. a male or female who is ammoral and dirty. 2. a word used to insult just about anyone.
Go home you dirty skeeze!

Urban Dictionary: skeeze

On the John Gambling show back in Feb, Kellyanne Conway said Trump supporters were downright nasty and skeeze.

Come on, you gotta find that hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump's got the pissed off white guy vote in the bag.

I find it funny that uneducated males feel that they know what is right for this country but everyone else disagrees with them. lol

Being like HItler and screaming about shit isn't sane.

I find it funny that uneducated males feel that they know what is right for this country but everyone else disagrees with them. lol

The Hitler angle is for dimwits. Don't try to pretend you are educated. And educated people do support him, your inability to see things you disagree with isn't anyone else's problem.

Is it funny when a voter isn't smart enough to come up with an ID card? probably not as long as they are voting DNC. Being like Hitler is really a stretch, and playing the Screaming Card doesnt work here,

Is it funny when a voter isn't smart enough to come up with an ID card? probably not as long as they are voting DNC. Being like Hitler is really a stretch, and playing the Screaming Card doesnt work here,

Is that what you think voter suppression is about ? Id cards?

Perhaps you need to do some research and find out what exactly is going on.

Is that what you think voter suppression is about ? Id cards?

Perhaps you need to do some research and find out what exactly is going on.

It does seem to be a major point of contention. Theres a couple years in between elections, that seems like plenty of notice when it comes to getting an ID. As for other forms of voter suppression, I'm sure both sides are guilty of Intimidation tactics or fraud. The Die hards will do anything for their "team" unfortunatly

I find it scary that people think 'uneducated' shouldn't participate in deciding how this country should be ran. Do you support democracy?

I'm a Trump supporter living in the middle of nowhere. Sleaze isn't a consideration. 2 acres on the edge of forest. Mowing. Weed eating. Gardening battling slugs this year that are the size of quarters.

Skeeters you can hit with a baseball bat and barely knock them out. Simple life. Actually looking forward to shovelling snow.

Walking down dirt roads where my forefathers hacked it out of the wilderness. Sandhills in spring. Big sky country.

Is this the life of a nasty and violent and sleazy person?

Who comes up with this shit?

ETA: Now I remember. She was working for a Cruz Super Pac at that time wasn't she? Am I right or wrong?

:lol:

Last edited:
https:// soundcloud.com/johngambling/11-am-hour-2-2-16-kellyanne

I don't know how to embed it. But you can remove the space between the // and the s.

Start at 26 minutes.

I didn't know what skeeze was. I had to go look it up. She says it twice.

Def of:
skeeze
1. a male or female who is ammoral and dirty. 2. a word used to insult just about anyone.
Go home you dirty skeeze!

Urban Dictionary: skeeze

On the John Gambling show back in Feb, Kellyanne Conway said Trump supporters were downright nasty and skeeze.

Come on, you gotta find that hilarious.
Says a fascist.....

Just a day or two ago, Lindsey Graham compared Trump to Hitler. Even his own people, conservatives/Republicans think he is a sleeze.

Forum List

Back