Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway called his supporters: "downright nasty" & "skeeze"

Hillary's insult only ads to her already soaring unlikable rating. She can't seem to stop the nastiness from coming out and the worse her numbers get, the nastier she gets.

So you disagree with Clinton and Trump's campaign manager in their opinion of many of his supporters?

Look at the libs trying to undo Hillary's major fuck up. :lol:

"Major fuckup"

:laugh2:

Trump does a major fuck up 3 times per day and yet these idiots think being called out on it = the major fuck up. Please...
And the day after the election you jerkoffs will be debating whether it was the email scandal, Benghazi, or the "basket of deplorables" comment that led to her loss.

The main reason the Trumpbots are offended is that they don't consider being anti-gay, anti-Muslim, and racist to be deplorable characteristics.

As a huge Cruz supporter, that was my opinion of Trump too. That's why I can never fault the "never trumpers." I to think they're not thinking rationally though. It's either Trump or Hillary. Trump is CLEARLY the better choice.

These threads only strengthen my resolve to vote Trump. This tactic isn't gonna help the Hillary cause.

As a huge Cruz supporter, that was my opinion of Trump too. That's why I can never fault the "never trumpers." I to think they're not thinking rationally though. It's either Trump or Hillary. Trump is CLEARLY the better choice.

These threads only strengthen my resolve to vote Trump. This tactic isn't gonna help the Hillary cause.

lol, like you were ever on the fence. Please.

Hillary's insult only ads to her already soaring unlikable rating. She can't seem to stop the nastiness from coming out and the worse her numbers get, the nastier she gets.

So you disagree with Clinton and Trump's campaign manager in their opinion of many of his supporters?

I'll take the stunned silence to mean 'hummunna hummunna hummunna'.

"Major fuckup"

Trump does a major fuck up 3 times per day and yet these idiots think being called out on it = the major fuck up. Please...
And the day after the election you jerkoffs will be debating whether it was the email scandal, Benghazi, or the "basket of deplorables" comment that led to her loss.

I'll consider moving from this country...I won't live in a third world country without infrastructure, science, r&d or education as we have now.

Of course I disagree with it, stupid. Idiotic questions like that don't deserve an answer.

"Major fuckup"

I'll consider moving from this country...I won't live in a third world country without infrastructure, science, r&d or education as we have now.
Drama queen.

Calling half the American people "deplorable" is civilized?

hey, nitwit, beside being a slow witted trump supporter, you're equally deficient in simple math.
here's a hint......Half of a half is what ???

Of course I disagree with it, stupid. Idiotic questions like that don't deserve an answer.

then why did you answer, Woodenhead?

then why did you answer, Woodenhead?
Because I had a couple of extra seconds to waste.

Forum List

Back