Trump Campaign Manager Not Charged Because Michelle Fields Was Staging Slip & Fall

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Witnesses felt that Michelle Fields tried to stage a fraudulent "Slip and Fall" scenario to entrap Trump in a controversy. Luckily there was enough honest witnesses around to testify to investigators to that she appeared to be up to something.

'I thought she was drunk': What witness to Trump campaign aide's alleged battery told police about reporter 'victim' he thought was staging 'a fraudulent slip-and-fall'
  • Michelle Fields, then of Breitbart News, claimed Donald Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski grabbed her with force when she was trying to ask the candidate a question
  • She filed a criminal complaint against him for simple battery and police referred the case for prosecution
  • But Palm Beach County won't prosecute because video evidence shows Fields invaded Secret Service 'bubble' around Trump and touched him first
  • Lewandowski, they found, 'reacted and did what he needed to do' and bruises on Fields' arm pictured days later were not visible that night
  • Fields is contemplating filing a civil case against the campaign aide
  • One witness told police he thought Fields staged 'a fraudulent slip-and-fall' and was 'animated and acting' – and 'at first I thought she was drunk
  • His recollections were more than three weeks old when police interviewed him, but prosecutors considered his statement along with other evidence

Prosecutors in Palm Beach County, Florida announced Thursday that a potential criminal battery case against Donald Trump's campaign manager is dead in the water, calling into question the version of events presented by a reporter who filed the criminal complaint.

One witness told police his eyes were fixed on Michelle Fields, the journalist who claimed Corey Lewandowski battered her – and her actions 'looked like a fraudulent slip-and-fall.'

Police in Jupiter, Florida released video of their interview with Michael Spellman on Thursday, along with a more formal statement that he wrote immediately afterward.

Spellman, the president of a glass technology company based in Jupiter, says on camera that Fields' reaction to Lewandowski separating her from Trump after a March 8 press conference was 'disproportionate' and 'bizarre.'

'At first I thought she was drunk,' he recalled.

State Attorney Dave Aronberg and his chief assistant Adrienne Ellis considered Spellman's statement along with those of other witnesses, ultimately finding that there was conflicting evidence that would kill their chances of convicting Lewandowski.

Witness to cops: Trump aide's 'battery' was 'fraudulent slip-and-fall'

She tried the same thing with the Wall Street Occupy crowd too, with the New York Cops.
Most telling was the way every candidate, from both sides, piled on and called for his manager to be fired......and then went into a triad about how this is just an example of the violence that a Trump event causes. Turns out is was a scam......and that now, the fact that it has proved to be a scam will be forgotten, because the damage has been done.

Mission Accomplished.

Witnesses felt that Michelle Fields tried to stage a fraudulent "Slip and Fall" scenario to entrap Trump in a controversy. Luckily there was enough honest witnesses around to testify to investigators to that she appeared to be up to something.

'I thought she was drunk': What witness to Trump campaign aide's alleged battery told police about reporter 'victim' he thought was staging 'a fraudulent slip-and-fall'
  • Michelle Fields, then of Breitbart News, claimed Donald Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski grabbed her with force when she was trying to ask the candidate a question
  • She filed a criminal complaint against him for simple battery and police referred the case for prosecution
  • But Palm Beach County won't prosecute because video evidence shows Fields invaded Secret Service 'bubble' around Trump and touched him first
  • Lewandowski, they found, 'reacted and did what he needed to do' and bruises on Fields' arm pictured days later were not visible that night
  • One witness told police he thought Fields staged 'a fraudulent slip-and-fall' and was 'animated and acting' – and 'at first I thought she was drunk
  • His recollections were more than three weeks old when police interviewed him, but prosecutors considered his statement along with other evidence
Prosecutors in Palm Beach County, Florida announced Thursday that a potential criminal battery case against Donald Trump's campaign manager is dead in the water, calling into question the version of events presented by a reporter who filed the criminal complaint.

One witness told police his eyes were fixed on Michelle Fields, the journalist who claimed Corey Lewandowski battered her – and her actions 'looked like a fraudulent slip-and-fall.'

Police in Jupiter, Florida released video of their interview with Michael Spellman on Thursday, along with a more formal statement that he wrote immediately afterward.

Spellman, the president of a glass technology company based in Jupiter, says on camera that Fields' reaction to Lewandowski separating her from Trump after a March 8 press conference was 'disproportionate' and 'bizarre.'

State Attorney Dave Aronberg and his chief assistant Adrienne Ellis considered Spellman's statement along with those of other witnesses, ultimately finding that there was conflicting evidence that would kill their chances of convicting Lewandowski.

Why do you have to lie about everything? I saw the footage of the incident, as well. You can't have a slip and fall without falling down, and she didn't come close to either. Maybe she was drunk when she tweeted, but not at the rally.
Your boy is not in trouble. Why must you go further and prove yourself disreputable?

Why do you have to lie about everything? I saw the footage of the incident, as well. You can't have a slip and fall without falling down, and she didn't come close to either. Maybe she was drunk when she tweeted, but not at the rally.
Your boy is not in trouble. Why must you go further and prove yourself disreputable?
Okay, look here.

She was audio recorded trying to claim she was pulled to the ground......and saying she would run with that claim right after it happened.
I don't think she knew she was being filmed. She would have gone to court and swore on a stack of Bibles that she was either pulled to the ground or knocked to the ground. Her co-worker, Ben Shapiro, went on Fox News making that claim on her behalf. After the video became public, they changed their story to a simple battery charge.

Let's not forget the damaging fact that the video shows Cory grabbed her upper arm, not where they showed pictures of bruises on her forearm.
She's a liar.

This isn't really worth arguing about, because she obviously exaggerated when this first came out, saying he yanked her so hard she nearly lost her balance and fell. But Lewandowski lied too, saying it didn't happen when there is video evidence it did. The lawyers found he hadn't done anything wrong, which is fine, but they didn't say he didn't grab her by the arm and pull her away from Trump. He did. No doubt caused the bruises, which were no big deal.
I don't think it hurt Trump's image, though. The protesters stirring up the fights at his rallies realized they were coming out of this looking worse than him.

Forum List

Back