🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Campaign out of Money?

He can always file for bankruptcy again.
It would not exist if it wasn't meant to be used.

Maybe Obama will step in and 'nationalize' Trump the way he did GMC, giving him tax dollars so he doesn't have to declare bankruptcy.

Politicians have been screwing the American people, becoming millionaires in the process, for decades, and you suddenly have a problem with Trump beginning to legally fund raise?

:lmao:
“I understand money far better than anybody.”

— Donald Trump, quoted by NBC News.
Trump's $1.3 million cash crunch

trump_animation3.gif

CNN just reported a poll that showed Trump would do better on the economy than Hillary. What kind of crazy fucking retards would actually believe that?

Ty, that's how you seriously respond to my post about how your own politicians have been screwing you for years while getting rich doing it? :lmao:

CNN just reported a poll that showed Trump would do better on the economy than Hillary. What kind of crazy fucking retards would actually believe that?
Let's see:
Trump is a business man, a successful one, who has accomplished a LOT. He's the only candidate who has actually hired people and run a business.

Hillary is a career self-serving political shore who has NEVER successfully accomplished anything in her life - Feinstein (or was it Boxer) could not even come up with 1 Hillary accomplishment...not even when using Google!
As head of the State Dept she 'lost' $6 BILLION, for which any CEO would have been fired if not jailed.

The better question is who would NOT believe that.

When you watch as much TV as I do on the news channels and sports channels, and you don't see one Trump ad, then you hear this news about his operative having campaign finance meetings...then instead of finishing up strong with some victory rally on the California coast or in NO at his shitty hotel, he has this timid little exercise on one of his properties in NY....

Not with a bang but a whimper eh?

Where's the tax return?
If he's got billions he's ready to spend, why are there no ads?
NY voted six weeks ago.

Interesting

He has the nomination. Why would he need ads at this time?

You may not know this but there will be an election in November. Consider this a public service announcement.
Consider that November is light years away in political terms.

It was reported last night that Trump has 30 staffers on the ground to help with the campaign.

Oh, thats not 30 people at HQ....Or 30 people in battle ground states.

I mean 30 people for all 50 fucking states :badgrin::badgrin:

It was reported last night that Trump has 30 staffers on the ground to help with the campaign.

So why worry? Why do all you Progressives keep trying to pick the GOP Candidate?

Trump’s Campaign Is So Broke That He Is Holding A Telethon To Raise Money

Donald Trump is so broke that he is holding a telethon and personally promising to match donations to his presidential campaign over the next 48 hours.…

I wonder if he's going to donate his own money before or after the press forces him to

I wonder if he's going to donate his own money before or after the press forces him to

Lets go to the Tape:

Trump May Have Committed Fraud
June 21, 2016

“If Donald Trump’s claims that certain of his commercial ventures benefit charity are untrue, he could be held liable under Section 349 of New York’s General Business Law, which forbids deceptive business acts and practices, as well as under charitable solicitation laws, according to legal experts,” Politico reports.

“In promoting products as varied as Trump University, Trump Vodka, a Trump board game and his latest book, Crippled America, the businessman has declared that the proceeds would go to charity. None of Trump’s proceeds from Trump University have gone to charity, and only a few hundred dollars of charitable giving related to Trump Vodka has been accounted for.”

Forum List

Back