🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Campaign out of Money?

It was reported last night that Trump has 30 staffers on the ground to help with the campaign.

Oh, thats not 30 people at HQ....Or 30 people in battle ground states.

I mean 30 people for all 50 fucking states :badgrin::badgrin:
The only thing the gop has going for it is Hillary's 55% negatives. However, Clinton has been working at registering latinos for over a year, and it appears to be bearing fruit, and ironically Trump seems to be the biggest motivation for latino voter participation.

Latinos Are Registering in Droves to Dump Donald Trump

And at least some of these new voters are in battleground states.

Most likely we will see low voter participation because both candidates are despicable. And, it should come down to which one can get his/her base to vote. At this point, I think Hillary's base is pretty obviously the larger.

But if Trump can get off his racist agenda, and onto concrete economic policy (beyond "I will have the best ever economy - you won't believe how good it'll be, you cannot even imagine the grandeur.") and talk about the ME failures of Obama (which fair or not Hillary will have to carry the water).... then maybe. God knows there are a lot of republicans who cringe at the thought of Hillary as potus.

But he's not going to have an easy time raising money now ... not with the stuff he's said. How does he approach a Cruz bundler after saying Cruz's father was a JFK assassin, or a Rubio bundler after the little Marco ... let alone where the real money lies - the House of Bush. And Trump is poison with libertarians like the Kochs.

ps, And I've come to the conclusion that Trump isn't just blowing smoke on Obama. He may really believe Obama is not an American and he really has terrorist ties. If so, there may be no hope he can tone down the racism.

Last edited:
It was reported last night that Trump has 30 staffers on the ground to help with the campaign.

The only thing the gop has going for it is Hillary's 55% negatives. However, Clinton has been working at registering latinos for over a year, and it appears to be bearing fruit, and ironically Trump seems to be the biggest motivation for latino voter participation.

Most likely we will see low voter participation because both candidates are despicable. And, it should come down to which one can get his/her base to vote. At this point, I think Hillary's base is pretty obviously the larger.

But if Trump can get off his racist agenda, and onto concrete economic policy (beyond "I will have the best ever economy - you won't believe how good it'll be, you cannot even imagine the grandeur.") and talk about the ME failures of Obama (which fair or not Hillary will have to carry the water).... then maybe. God knows there are a lot of republicans who cringe at the thought of Hillary as potus.

But he's not going to have an easy time raising money now ... not with the stuff he's said.

The one thing thats almost impossible to do is to erase negative outlooks or experiences. Trump has offended so many groups that it will be impossible for him to count on them for any type of votes in significant numbers. But thats ok because the GOP has a tried and true plan on how to deal with that....

Call those groups racist and pretend to not understand what couldve possibly offended them. They dont want to win with Trump they just want a stage show to complain about later when they dont win

How could the guy be out of money, he's worth billions.

Unless he's applying good business sense and sees that there's no way he's going to win and is now appealing to others to finance his lost cause rather than piss away his own money.

But he's not going to have an easy time raising money now ... not with the stuff he's said.

The one thing thats almost impossible to do is to erase negative outlooks or experiences. Trump has offended so many groups that it will be impossible for him to count on them for any type of votes in significant numbers. But thats ok because the GOP has a tried and true plan on how to deal with that....

Call those groups racist and pretend to not understand what couldve possibly offended them. They dont want to win with Trump they just want a stage show to complain about later when they dont win

True, but Hillary is so bad that, while she had so much money no traditional dem would challenge her, Bernie showed a lot of liberals really don't like her.

But in October there will be ten or so states that will tell the tale, and Hillary will have ads up. Trump cannot physically be in all of them. And, even worse, Obama and Pochohantas want to take him on personally too. Obama is a campaign force, whether one likes him or not.

How could the guy be out of money, he's worth billions.

Unless he's applying good business sense and sees that there's no way he's going to win and is now appealing to others to finance his lost cause rather than piss away his own money.
He may not have billions, and what he does have is not liquid cash but leveraged debt.

True, but Hillary is so bad that, while she had so much money no traditional dem would challenge her, Bernie showed a lot of liberals really don't like her.

But in October there will be ten or so states that will tell the tale, and Hillary will have ads up. Trump cannot physically be in all of them. And, even worse, Obama and Pochohantas want to take him on personally too. Obama is a campaign force, whether one likes him or not.

I agree, but Obama's not into actually helping Hillary any more than she and Bill were actually into helping him. He only wants to do enough to not get blamed for not helping her

I agree, but Obama's not into actually helping Hillary any more than she and Bill were actually into helping him. He only wants to do enough to not get blamed for not helping her
Obama's been great for Hillary. Trump's too busy calling Obama a terrorist quisling, he's abandoned Hillary's record. And his musing about Obama even sicken 50% or so of republicans.

Obama's been great for Hillary. Trump's too busy calling Obama a terrorist quisling, he's abandoned Hillary's record. And his musing about Obama even sicken 50% or so of republicans.

Obviously that has nothing to do with what I said

Forum List

Back