Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees - It's a BAD Economy NOW

I love it when teachers suggest they have a tough job or that "we couldn't last a week" ...

You wouldn't last a day. Don't kid yourself. Hell, you'd probably be too afraid to even drive to the school.

This is hilarious! Trump refuses to give lazy over paid fed workers a raise and the lib-trolls cry. Too bad. Back in my day raises were merit based, if you deserved a raise you got one, not just because. lol!

Edit! OMG! Did someone just play the race card!?

in reality, all US military ARE federal employees.

Why are you labeling the US military lazy?
Not talking about the military troll.
You are talking about the military if youre talking about federal workers.
Another poster too stupid to realize the link in the OP talks only about civilian employees.

did you know, You really are equal to males on the right wing? Gossip is what they are best at, not arguments. Congratulations.

Probably not, because you still haven't posted what any of that means. At best, you're attempting to gossip, and it's not even interesting gossip. But thanks for the congratulations (I think, because I still don't know what the "nothing" you are posting means).

Do not care about the pay raises going away, but I do find it fascinating that Trump had to say we were in economic dire straits to justify it.

Seems that is not the message at his pep rallies.
The federal budget is in dire straits., the American economy is great! Are you on welfare?

Do not care about the pay raises going away, but I do find it fascinating that Trump had to say we were in economic dire straits to justify it.

Seems that is not the message at his pep rallies.
The federal budget is in dire straits., the American economy is great! Are you on welfare?

According to Trump we are experiencing serious economic conditions affecting the general welfare.

Me, on welfare? Hell no according to the Fed Govt the wife and I are in the top 10% of wage earners. And while that sounds cool, it is really not all that much.

No it doesn't. The federal budget is not the economy. Revenues may increase as the economy improves, but that still doesn't get rid of the spending that puts us in debt. You're trying to make a connection that is a poor connection at best, but I understand why you want to make that connection (it serves your desire to be a partisan hack :21:).
It gets tiresome to have to repeat to libtards how the economy works, doesn't it? To libtards, you just print more money.

did you know, You really are equal to males on the right wing? Gossip is what they are best at, not arguments. Congratulations.

Probably not, because you still haven't posted what any of that means. At best, you're attempting to gossip, and it's not even interesting gossip. But thanks for the congratulations (I think, because I still don't know what the "nothing" you are posting means).
lol. even little girls, can Talk;

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

I'm not really interested in your fascination with little girls, but thanks for clearing up why you have a problem with the war on drugs. Whatever you are using to kill all your brain cells probably isn't legal. Perhaps that will change in the future, your magic beans may also provide you with riches, and I can sell you some more of whatever it is you are using.

It gets tiresome to have to repeat to libtards how the economy works, doesn't it? To libtards, you just print more money.

I can agree with most of that, but it doesn't look like anyone in Congress is really serious about reducing spending or the debt (not to suggest it would be anything other than next to impossible to do so).

Last edited:
Government employees make an average of $25.00 per hour and $123K in benefits including medical, pensions and higher job security. Much higher than the average private sector worker.

I'm not really interested in your fascination with little girls, but thanks for clearing up why you have a problem with the war on drugs. Whatever you are using to kill all your brain cells probably isn't legal. Perhaps that will change in the future, your magic beans may also provide you with riches, and I can sell you some more of whatever it is you are using.
even little girls can gossip. men have arguments.

Are you suggesting you are a little girl, because it really doesn't matter if you are?

(Edit)
I mean it's not like you can stay on topic, much less make an argument, unless your idea of an argument is the same as a three year standing in the corner saying, "I like cheese".

Last edited:

Are you suggesting you are a little girl, because it really doesn't matter if you are?

(Edit)
I mean it's not like you can stay on topic, much less make an argument, unless your idea of an argument is the same as a three year standing in the corner saying, "I like cheese".

have any actual discussion or just gossip, like little girls.

No it doesn't. The federal budget is not the economy. Revenues may increase as the economy improves, but that still doesn't get rid of the spending that puts us in debt. You're trying to make a connection that is a poor connection at best, but I understand why you want to make that connection (it serves your desire to be a partisan hack :21:).
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Actually, that COLA increase would flow through the economy.
Unlike the billions Trump handed to the wealthy

You know shit about economics

Forum List

Back