Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees - It's a BAD Economy NOW

lol. that fantasy expired when you ceded the point and the argument.

That's your gossip and fantasy, but I'm pleased it humors you. You need a little laughter in your life, because your outlook is pretty pathetic. Good Luck.

Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told lawmakers on Thursday he was scrapping a planned pay raise for civilian federal workers, saying the nation's budget couldn't support it.

In a letter to House and Senate leaders, Trump described the pay increase as "inappropriate."
"We must maintain efforts to put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases," the President wrote.

------ ----------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess if you can't have a $100 million 'military' parade then federal workers will have to pay for the wall.

Make Federal Workers Look for Other Employment, Again.

I heard the labor market is SMOKIN'

Do you want to pay down the debt (or slow the rate of increase) or not? Obama added 10 trillion to the nation's debt. You conveniently forget about that but you bitch about President Trump. Something has to give.

This has nothing to do with the deficit as the savings are minimal If Trump was really serious about the deficit, he would close tax loopholes for the rich. They got a 1% decrease in their rates which will save them plenty.

lol. that fantasy expired when you ceded the point and the argument.

That's your gossip and fantasy, but I'm pleased it humors you. You need a little laughter in your life, because your outlook is pretty pathetic. Good Luck.
only ad hominems? even right wing guy's can do that.

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told lawmakers on Thursday he was scrapping a planned pay raise for civilian federal workers, saying the nation's budget couldn't support it.

In a letter to House and Senate leaders, Trump described the pay increase as "inappropriate."
"We must maintain efforts to put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases," the President wrote.

------ ----------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess if you can't have a $100 million 'military' parade then federal workers will have to pay for the wall.

Civilian Federal employees are overpaid...
Give us a reason why.
Because they are lazy and accountable to nobody

This is hilarious! Trump refuses to give lazy over paid fed workers a raise and the lib-trolls cry. Too bad. Back in my day raises were merit based, if you deserved a raise you got one, not just because. lol!

Edit! OMG! Did someone just play the race card!?

in reality, all US military ARE federal employees.

Why are you labeling the US military lazy?
Not talking about the military troll.

The federal employees all have contracts. This isn’t private business. You can’t reneg on employment contracts for federal workers. The union will sue and the government will lose.

Not to mention it’s Congress who makes this decision, not Trump.

Where did Trump say the economy was bad? The left nuts have been complaining about the budget and overspending, so this will help. He also needs to repeal the tax cuts and start cutting budgets across the board.

We spend way too much and need to start being fiscally responsible.

So why did he give giant tax cuts?

I’m not sure why liberals do what they do.

I love it when teachers suggest they have a tough job or that "we couldn't last a week" ...

You wouldn't last a day. Don't kid yourself. Hell, you'd probably be too afraid to even drive to the school.
I would be too afraid to park and walk into your school. I went k-4th grade to one of the top ten worst schools in Detroit. 9 of them were high schools mine was k-8th and still it was top ten. Only 3 whites in the school.

I went as a child. You’re a grown man. A pussy but still a grown man

Where did Trump say the economy was bad? The left nuts have been complaining about the budget and overspending, so this will help. He also needs to repeal the tax cuts and start cutting budgets across the board.

They aren’t liberals. Same way klansmen aren’t classic conservative

Who is “they”?

Who is “they”?
I just got laid by a 25 year old woman. They are whoever you want them to be.

Who is “they”?

Hookers usually will be who you pay them to be.

Who is “they”?

Hey now that’s my girlfriend. Are girlfriends fair game but wives aren’t?

Who is “they”?

Hey now that’s my girlfriend. Are girlfriends fair game but wives aren’t?

You are paying for her, it’s all good.

Forum List

Back