trump can't get anyone to post his bond

Nobody trusts him or believes he actually has access to that kinda money.

Not even the small judgement.

He's finally starting to pay the price for a lifetime of crime.

Hey dickhead anyone who helps Trump will be attacked by a weaponized government and smeared in the corrupt media. You think that could be why? Intimidation with the government behind it works.

Hey dickhead anyone who helps Trump will be attacked by a weaponized government and smeared in the corrupt media. You think that could be why? Intimidation with the government behind it works.
Haha, you losers always have excuses for why you are losers.

People don't help Trump because he doesn't pay them, and he ends their careers.

Duh, dummy.

1709172407292.png

Maybe if there's no victim then there's no crime. Democrats are fascists. Not one banker accused Trump of attempting fraud. You fuckers are fascists.
Care to show me where in the applicable NY statute under which Trump is charged it says that some banker has to make an accusation?
I'll wait.
Also, call me a fascist all you want.
Nana-nana-boo-boo....I know you are but what am I....and all that stupid shit.
I laugh....because I know a low info fucker like you doesn't even really know the meaning of that word.
:laughing0301:

Care to show me where in the applicable NY statute under which Trump is charged it says that some banker has to make an accusation?
I'll wait.
Also, call me a fascist all you want.
Nana-nana-boo-boo....I know you are but what am I....and all that stupid shit.
I laugh....because I know a low info fucker like you doesn't even really know the meaning of that word.
:laughing0301:
How can there be a crime without a victim or a safety violation?

I’ll estimate just 15% of all multi millionaires can deliver 100k bond money quickly

Forum List

Back