trump can't get anyone to post his bond

Thats 100% false. The German bank literally just testified that they would love to do more loans with Trump. :cuckoo:

No it's not:

Trump like it or not is a former president... we don't treat presidents like this and so it is backfiring on dems hard... Trump had 30% chance of winning a year ago... today he is favored to win... and your idiots in the courts and media did it for us....
Sooooooooo thanks!!!!

He's a criminal. Trump couldn't even participate in the transition... He was grabbing files and running off to Florida. Definitely NOT a class act by anyone's definition.

No it's not:

Three unnamed sources reported by Reuters. You're funny.

Well, go ahead and show us. Numb nuts.

you first. but it really doesn't matter, aflak - because you see ... ms habba is in bigley debt & donny got what he paid for. & will be paying, & paying, & paying.... AND she was quite incompetent when it came to lawyering in that there courtroom.

she openly admitted she'd rather be pretty than smart, because she can't fake pretty. so i'll stick with the notion that she didn't even consider there be a box to check off, regardless if there actually was one - which would make sense... since AG james made sure to check off her form requesting NO jury trial.

:heehee:

Last edited:
Just to put in perspective...

..... ..... $114,553.04 per day of added interest is...

..... ..... ..... ..... $4773.04 per hour...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... which is $79.55 per minute...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Or $1.33 per second.

WW

you first. but it really doesn't matter, aflak - because you see ... ms habba is in bigley debt & donny got what he paid for. & will be paying, & paying, & paying.... AND she was quite incompetent when it came to lawyering in that there courtroom.

she openly admitted she'd rather be pretty than smart, because she can't fake pretty. so i'll stick with the notion that she didn't even consider there be a box to check off, regardless if there actually was one - which would make sense... since AG james made sure to check off her form requesting NO jury trial.

:heehee:
Blah blah blah. You talk a lot, but you say anything. Are you a parrot?

Oh, I haven't seen that testimony. Got a link?
One agent from them did say that. But the company said they would no longer work with him. I think i would go with the official press release from the Bank over this bit of theater.

This information has not penetrated Godboy's little bubble.

And keep in mind, that agent is doing PR in the courtroom. Deutsche Banks phones won't be lighting up with customers, if the customers think they will be publicly disparaged by them.

And Trump has the same rights and privileges every other former President has.

CNN cut away from its live coverage of a speech by former President Donald Trump, saying he had “told several lies” that needed to be corrected. Trump, who was speaking on border security in Texas, “misrepresented his own past on the border in what he did while he was in office,” said CNN anchor Kaitlan Collins.

Which they still can do. They just saw the evidence at trial, just like you and me.
Yeah but see Sonny they experienced your “evidence” and did not pursue anything which they always readily do when there is actual fraud. You can cling tightly to the safe space blanket that the trial will “educate them up” to the level of feeling of Trump guilt that you have

Last edited:
He's a criminal. Trump couldn't even participate in the transition... He was grabbing files and running off to Florida. Definitely NOT a class act by anyone's definition.
Prepare yourself... Trump is Teflon...

Forum List

Back