trump can't get anyone to post his bond

What is Mar a Lago worth, genius?

The property next door sold for $45M recently.

Look at fucking Zillow, DOPE.
I feel indulged you demonstrated once again how ignorant you are of the status of Moron Lardo. And, I suppose, most other things.

What is Mar a Lago worth, genius?

The property next door sold for $45M recently.

What valuation did he pay taxes on?

Money Center Banks will avoid any loans to Trump entities now as they would likely be SNC'd substandard right off the bat.

I feel indulged you demonstrated once again how ignorant you are of the status of Moron Lardo. And, I suppose, most other things.

You are a fool, but you already know.

The property next door that is 1 acre recently sold for $45M.

Mar a Lago is 17 acres. It is called MAR A LAGO because the property goes from the ocean to the intercoastal.

IF you claim the 17 acre property is worth $18M, you are just a liar...you cant even be a dildo...just a liar.

You are a fool, but you already know.

The property next door that is 1 acre recently sold for $45M.

Mar a Lago is 17 acres. It is called MAR A LAGO because the property goes from the ocean to the intercoastal.

IF you claim the 17 acre property is worth $18M, you are just a liar...you cant even be a dildo...just a liar.
You and I both know, and knew before you posted this bs, that the adjoining property is not encumbered by the same deed restrictions and Mar a Lago

What valuation did he pay taxes on?
Oh that's cold.

Anyway
27 Sept 2023
Property listing company Zillow currently gives the estate an estimated value of $24.2 million. It fell into hot water in August after erroneously suggesting Mar-a-Lago had been sold for $422

Last edited:
Nobody trusts him or believes he actually has access to that kinda money.

Not even the small judgement.

He's finally starting to pay the price for a lifetime of crime.

1709312549303.png

According to a 2020 article in the New Yorker, Deutsche Bank had long had an "abject" reputation among major banks, as it has been involved in major scandals across various issue areas.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Deutsche Bank - Wikipedia
So what find me one US politician that hasn't done business with them... Its all over surada... the dems have failed in their quest to "get Trump"... every case is failing or being delayed beyond the election...

So what find me one US politician that hasn't done business with them... Its all over surada... the dems have failed in their quest to "get Trump"... every case is failing or being delayed beyond the election...
How coincidental that the bank that has been feed billions of dollars over several occasions for laundering Russian money found it in their hearts to lend money to Trump to pay off their own defaulted loan.

Nothing to see here, folks.

How coincidental that the bank that has been feed billions of dollars over several occasions for laundering Russian money found it in their hearts to lend money to Trump to pay off their own defaulted loan.

Nothing to see here, folks.
Thousands of people in good standing do business and or have done business with this bank... so go find a corner to sob in...

Thousands of people in good standing do business and or have done business with this bank... so go find a corner to sob in...
Yep.

And one particularly bad customer who defaulted on his loans and sued the bank and submitted criminally fraudulent financial statements for his loans also did business with them.

Forum List

Back