trump can't get anyone to post his bond

F

Fake news.
It is very, very real.
I know your cult brainwashing will not allow your mind to process the facts that contradict your image of this man as infallible and untouchable.
Cognitive dissonance is strong in those MAGAts suffering from full blown Trump Worship Syndrome (TWS).
I believe you are strong though and you can overcome even this.
Repeat this mantra over and over throughout the course of your day as needed until you no longer feel the need to reflexively defend everything your Fuhrer says and does without questioning or even thinking on your own.

"Fool me once, shame on you....
Fool me twice, shame on ME
Fool me thousands and thousands of times....basically everytime you've opened your mouth for the last nine years and you're just making me look like an idiot.
So fuck you Donald Trump!
Goodbye."

There you go.
Hope this intervention helps.
You're welcome.
No, fuck you! :fu:
Trump is a big problem.
For commie shitbirds trying to do America in, yes.

There was no evidence presented Trump wasn't allowed to defend himself
These things are both false.

There was a mountain of evidence submitted to the court.

So much so that Engoron issued a summary judgment for 1 of the 7 claims.

Then there was a full trial for the other 6, wherein Team Trump was allowed to present their defense.

Someone is filling your head with lies.

These things are both false.

There was a mountain of evidence submitted to the court.

So much so that Engoron issued a summary judgment for 1 of the 7 claims.

Then there was a full trial for the other 6, wherein Team Trump was allowed to present their defense.

Someone is filling your head with lies.
And you're wrong

Trump never defrauded the banks. You yourself said the property is worth what the buyer says it's worth. Not what an inexperienced judge says
Judge Arthur Engoron, ruling in a civil lawsuit brought by New York Attorney General Letitia James, found that Trump and his company deceived banks, insurers and others by massively overvaluing his assets and exaggerating his net worth on paperwork used in making deals and securing loans.

see it here. Its from Trump organization business documents.

Judge Arthur Engoron, ruling in a civil lawsuit brought by New York Attorney General Letitia James, found that Trump and his company deceived banks, insurers and others by massively overvaluing his assets and exaggerating his net worth on paperwork used in making deals and securing loans.

Dude the ruling is politically motivated and will be over turned

Trump hasn't exactly inspired his base to be avid readers, ya know.

Forum List

Back