trump can't get anyone to post his bond

This case isn't anywhere close to a Bill of Attainder.
It is a universal Bill of Attainder. "Civil fraud" means whatever the AG says it means. The definition is so broad and the bar is so low that there are no limits. The State can declare you guilty and take your property anytime.

She can sue Ringling Bros. for calling themselves "The Greatest Show on Earth" if she chooses. No one need actually complain, she can make the determination entirely of her own accord...

She campaigned on getting Trump.
So what? And Trump campaigned on getting Hillary.

Maybe you remember the creepy chanting by his supporters.

Welcome to big kid baseball. Can't start whining about it now.

Prosecutors have been running on going after criminals since... well, forever. But since it is Trump, you apparently think this is a whole new world designed to be mean to him.

It is a universal Bill of Attainder. "Civil fraud" means whatever the AG says it means. The definition is so broad and the bar is so low that there are no limits. The State can declare you guilty and take your property anytime.

She can sue Ringling Bros. for calling themselves "The Greatest Show on Earth" if she chooses. No one need actually complain, she can make the determination entirely of her own accord...

There is no such thing as a "universal Bill of Attainder", a Bill of Attainder are legislative attempts to punish someone for a crime WITHOUT going through a court of law.

WW

You're the guy who said it. Looks like your talent of speaking before you think has cornered you again.
Sais what? That Clinton didn't cheat? That's a well known fact. As is the fact that tRump both did cheat and lost the popular vote anyway.

So what? And Trump campaigned on getting Hillary.
And if the DOJ under Trump had seized her assets without charging her with a crime I would have said "can't do that".
Prosecutors have been running on going after criminals since... well, forever. But since it is Trump, you apparently think this is a whole new world designed to be mean to him.
Oh please. Dems have been going after Trump non-stop (and failing) for over 8 years, using all the coercive apparatus of the State at their disposal.

Your pathological hatred has caused you to abandoned any semblance of legal due process, and you just declared him guilty by decree. When all else fails...

You did a great job of making a martyr- many people like me who had washed our hands of Trump are now back in his court...

Sais what? That Clinton didn't cheat? That's a well known fact. As is the fact that tRump both did cheat and lost the popular vote anyway.
How did Trump cheat by getting 3 million fewer votes and winning?

Nope. The evidence shows that the bank adjusted Trump's numbers, like they do every day. This is normal negotiations. Everyone knows what the motivation is here for the DA. The real criminal here is the DA.
Trump has spent $50 million dollars so far on legal fees.

And if the DOJ under Trump had seized her assets without charging her with a crime I would have said "can't do that".
Well this is utterly irrelevant.

. I am not interested in discussions about fantasyland, or in your crybaby cultist opinions of me.

Your bad acting is just cult duplicity on display. The cult wants special treatment for its orange god, and they don't feel he is getting enough.

If you guys want to whine about Trump being held to account for his crime sprees, then whine to the orange criminal.

Well this is utterly irrelevant.

. I am not interested in discussions about fantasyland, or in your crybaby cultist opinions of me.

Your bad acting is just cult duplicity on display. The cult wants special treatment for its orange god, and they don't feel he is getting enough.

If you guys want to whine about Trump being held to account for his crime sprees, then whine to the orange criminal.
If Trump wins, you aren't going to harm yourself, are you?

Forum List

Back