Trump can't secure the $454 million bond

It's not you, it's everyone else that is crazy!
Well, it is a forum.

1711151548240.jpeg

You answer a question with a question? Okay......

Another question?! :no_text11:
If you are asking about why Trump would need to post "bail" then that is an entirely different thing.

1) Trump isn't the President

2) He's not posting bail... since he's not in custody.

3 NY law requires an assurity bond for the amount of the judgement before proceeding with an appeal in a Civil case... and that what Trump is trying to do. He basically has to prove that he can pay the debt, before they will allow him to appeal the ruling... which is bullshit in itself. If he can't, the State can start seizing assets.

Trump also stated this morning that he has the has $500 million in liquid cash to meet the requirement before the Monday deadline... which may or may not be the case.

He does have a lot of rich friends that may be helping him out, I guess we will see.

If you are asking about why Trump would need to post "bail" then that is an entirely different thing.

1) Trump isn't the President

2) He's not posting bail... since he's not in custody.

3 NY law requires an assurity bond for the amount of the judgement before proceeding with an appeal in a Civil case... and that what Trump is trying to do. He basically has to prove that he can pay the debt, before they will allow him to appeal the ruling... which is bullshit in itself. If he can't, the State can start sizing assets.

Trump also stated this morning that he has the has $500 million in liquid cash to meet the requirement before the Monday deadline... which may or may not be the case.

He does have a lot of rich friends that may be helping him out, I guess we will see.
Which goes back to my basic question.

So you can't answer a question and that makes the query a troll. :rolleyes:
You are asking a question that is moot, because Biden is the President and he is not currently incarcerated... therefore the President DOESN'T NEED to post bail.

Flip flop some more fool.

😂

You are asking a question that is moot, because Biden is the President and he is not currently incarcerated... therefore the President DOESN'T NEED to post bail.

Flip flop some more fool.

😂
I'm not asking about your specialty of 5th grade civics.

All I ask is why a man says America First is attacked like he is.
Well, trump is a LIAR.
C'mon, America First is just a Con for Dotard Don.
Clearly, djt is trump first, and NOTHING else matters

Forum List

Back