Trump can't secure the $454 million bond

Are you just being obtuse, or are you really this stupid?

LOL
At this point, you're just trolling. I'm going to give you a downvote. I hardly ever give these, let alone two. But you earned it.

I also see you were, allegedly, away, and now you've returned (ahem, "Angry Tater"). I foresee a lot of downvotes in your future. Just sayin' 😜

At this point, you're just trolling. I'm going to give you a downvote. I hardly ever give these, let alone two. But you earned it.

I also see you were, allegedly, away, and now you've returned (ahem, "Angry Tater"). I foresee a lot of downvotes in your future. Just sayin' 😜
Well... downvoting is your thing.

I know you been jonesing to hand a few out too.

Be careful though... I hear they don't take to kindly to that sort of thing on this forum.

😆

Keep right on not answering the question. I'm good with it too! :cool:
You still haven't asked a question that can even be answered.

Biden is the President, and he isn't incarcerated... so why would he need to post bail?

You continually asking the same stupid question over and over is t going to change these facts.

I'm sorry, but it just isn't.

🤣

So on Monday, NY starts siezing his properties. I think they might be a little disappointed in the return. His resorts are probably decked out in dollar general decorations and fixtures, like Mar A Lago is.

So you're watching my activity status now huh?

Nah... you're not a stalker.

😆

So on Monday, NY starts siezing his properties. I think they might be a little disappointed in the return. His resorts are probably decked out in dollar general decorations and fixtures, like Mar A Lago is.
CNN said Mar A Lago was worth at least $250 million so... that alone is a sizeable chunk. LOL

I did read a story this afternoon where Trump said he had it worked out and that he had $500 million in cash on hand to cover the bond.

I'll see if I can find it.

Last edited:
Here is a story from MSNBC ...

CNN said Mar A Lago was worth at least $250 million so... that alone is a sizeable chunk. LOL

I did read a story this afternoon where Trump said he had it worked out and that he had $500 in cash on hand to cover the bond.

Yes it is, and I saw that too.

There’s more to it than that. I don’t believe James walks in and demands the keys to the front door. Seizing one’s properties is going to be a long process.

I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about how the process will be a long one, they have to get other judges involved, there have to be appraisals, appeals.

I think anyone who believes that trump tower will be the property of the state of New York on Monday morning will be disappointed.

I did read a story this afternoon where Trump said he had it worked out and that he had $500 million in cash on hand to cover the bond.

are you sure? The judge said it was only worth 18M :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There’s more to it than that.
Ha, yes, of course, I was joking.

I don’t believe James walks in and demands the keys to the front door. Seizing one’s properties is going to be a long process.
Well, more to the point: selling them is the long process. They can place the State lien immediately. They de facto have already done so aftet 3/25, on Trump properties in NYC. That's automatic. Placing the lien would be a formality, on those properties.

Forcing the sale and collecting will no doubt take a long time.

I'm just glad I don't have to go into NY for anything any more.

If the State follows through with this historic theft, there's no doubt that a lot of businesses are going to receive the message loud and clear that this is how the State operates if it doesn't agree with you about something or if it views you as some sort of opposition to the program that its bureaucrats want to run.
I had a couple of deals pending but told the companies that I cannot mitigate the Govt interference risk so we aren’t doing any business in NY. It’s unfortunate but this is life.

It’s because I cannot Mitigate the risk of Govt interference.
In this case, if you are a criminal fraud trying to defraud banks and insurance companies.

If you are an individual investor, or use capital groups, you will be happy knowing these laws protecting you will be enforced.

In this case, if you are a criminal fraud trying to defraud banks and insurance companies.

If you are an individual investor, or use capital groups, you will be happy knowing these laws protecting you will be enforced.
There was no victim here and the Banks said they would lend to Trump again. I cannot in good conscience to my clients do any business in NY. They know and they understand. I run my business how I please. Not asking you to agree.

Forum List

Back