Trump can't spell "Little", doesn't know what an apostrophe is

Donald Trump's reputation as a dumbass just grew.
ec42f9a69f7463908325f839e46255de-full.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

CLEARLY this is a game changer. Not.

Crooked Hillary thought that running on a platform to increase taxes, being in a million Muslim refugees, have open borders and take away the right to keep and bear arms would win her the Presidency.

Talk about a dumb bitch but she takes the cake.
Russia and the Comey letter helped pussy grabber

Over the years I have noticed many Prog posters in forums are English majors.

That's nothing. That piece of dumbass Neggra Muslim shit Obama thought we had 57 states and that Hawaii was in Asia.

Yes, and it's easy for you to remember that particular gaff when you repeat it so often. You have to repeat it often, because there were so few of his gaffs to choose from. Trump makes as many as dozens of gaffs like that each day.

Crooked Hillary thought that running on a platform to increase taxes, being in a million Muslim refugees, have open borders and take away the right to keep and bear arms would win her the Presidency.

Talk about a dumb bitch but she takes the cake.
Damn, made it to post #6 before the first "but..but..but.. Hillary!"

I hear they're doing a full exposé on this in next month's issue of Who Fucking Cares magazine.

Christ, I can't stand the guy, but most of the members here don't know how to spell, use an apostrophe, use the correct pronoun, don't understand the concept of syntax and proper grammar. Fuck, most of them are not even proper grammar adjacent. If butchery of the English language were a crime, most of you would be hung and the remaining five of us would be bored to tears because we'd have nothing left to laugh at.

Forum List

Back