Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

Trump attacked a Gold Star Wife this morning in a tweet. Your President is attacking the recent widow of a fallen soldier.

Trump is a disgrace. The man known for being a pathological serial liar is calling a grieving widow a liar over the interpretation and opinion of a phone call he made.

All of you left wing wankers went after a Gold Star father last week. Remember everyone bashing Kelly? I fucking do. Now if this witch of a widow wants to go on talk shows and lie to up her gofundme account and audition to become the next Cindy Sheehan she is fair game.

She has now entered the ring.
Kelly lied in front of the country He is now known as Trumps ass kisser

I've got a degree in History from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from Boston University, Eddie...two schools of higher learning that required it's graduates to write at a higher level than an eighth grader! To be blunt...if you're an example of what the "U of Cincy" turns out for graduates...then it obvious that a degree from that institution isn't worth the paper it's printed on! Just saying...
so glad you majored in history I majored in finance and I'm writing this from my 2nd home on the ocean in Florida. Good luck to you and your history major
and by the way ,your writing skills are no better than anyone else's here so don't be so fast to pat yourself on your back

Making that claim with THAT post shows how clueless you really are, Eddie! My writing skills are so superior to yours, it's not even debatable!
You are obsessed with Obama bashing in a thread about trump disrespecting fallen soldiers and lying to cover his dereliction of duty up. Yet here you are, posting consecutive posts after posts deflecting from the topic and stuck in a personal back a forth with another poster about your education and intelligence. How many more days will you use this thread to brag about your education and how smart you are?

For the record. President trump has lowered himself to now calling the widow of a fallen soldier a liar for telling her side, or interpretation, of his phone call. The President of the USA is calling the widow of a killed in action soldier a liar.
The important thing is that one of his supporters here at USMB has a great education and is smarter than some other poster. We know this because he says so.

Well the widow is a liar. And big money is involved.

Saturday: Bury husband. Check.

Sunday: Confirm all talk show appearances. Check.

Monday: Go on talk shows to jake the GOFUNDME account. Check.

Tuesday: Practice looking surprised on Ellen when getting the $100,000 cheque. Check.
Rock band groupies and gang bangers are supposed to be happy girls. What happened to you to make you such a miserable person?

so glad you majored in history I majored in finance and I'm writing this from my 2nd home on the ocean in Florida. Good luck to you and your history major
and by the way ,your writing skills are no better than anyone else's here so don't be so fast to pat yourself on your back

Making that claim with THAT post shows how clueless you really are, Eddie! My writing skills are so superior to yours, it's not even debatable!
You are obsessed with Obama bashing in a thread about trump disrespecting fallen soldiers and lying to cover his dereliction of duty up. Yet here you are, posting consecutive posts after posts deflecting from the topic and stuck in a personal back a forth with another poster about your education and intelligence. How many more days will you use this thread to brag about your education and how smart you are?

For the record. President trump has lowered himself to now calling the widow of a fallen soldier a liar for telling her side, or interpretation, of his phone call. The President of the USA is calling the widow of a killed in action soldier a liar.
The important thing is that one of his supporters here at USMB has a great education and is smarter than some other poster. We know this because he says so.

Tuesday: Practice looking surprised on Ellen when getting the $100,000 cheque. Check.
Rock band groupies and gang bangers are supposed to be happy girls. What happened to you to make you such a miserable person?

Oh I'm a happy camper. Especially when I know I'm right. :) This widow is working it.

$696,851 of $1.0M goal

Raised by 14,471 people in 6 days

On behalf of the 5000 Role Models of Excellence Project, it is with a heavy heart that we announce the death of our Role Model Son and American Hero, Army Sergeant La David T. Johnson. This Sergeant, 25, of Miami Gardens, Fla., was ambushed in Niger while providing training and security assistance to the Nigeriens Armed Forces in the region overwhelmed by Boko Haram. What a tragedy! Role Model Sgt. Johnson leaves behind two children, ages 2 and 6, along with his beloved wife and soulmate Mrs. Myeshia Johnson. Mrs. Johnson is currently pregnant with their third child. The 5000 Role Models of Excellence Project, is establishing a Role Model Army Sgt. La David T. Johnson Scholarship to benefit his children by providing money towards their college education. We are asking you to donate to this worthy cause.

Please, donate generously today.

Click here to support Sgt. La David T Johnson Scholarship organized by Myeshia Johnson

Oh I'm a happy camper. Especially when I know I'm right. :) This widow is working it.

$696,851 of $1.0M goal

Raised by 14,471 people in 6 days

On behalf of the 5000 Role Models of Excellence Project, it is with a heavy heart that we announce the death of our Role Model Son and American Hero, Army Sergeant La David T. Johnson. This Sergeant, 25, of Miami Gardens, Fla., was ambushed in Niger while providing training and security assistance to the Nigeriens Armed Forces in the region overwhelmed by Boko Haram. What a tragedy! Role Model Sgt. Johnson leaves behind two children, ages 2 and 6, along with his beloved wife and soulmate Mrs. Myeshia Johnson. Mrs. Johnson is currently pregnant with their third child. The 5000 Role Models of Excellence Project, is establishing a Role Model Army Sgt. La David T. Johnson Scholarship to benefit his children by providing money towards their college education. We are asking you to donate to this worthy cause.

Please, donate generously today.

Click here to support Sgt. La David T Johnson Scholarship organized by Myeshia Johnson
She lost the supporter for her family 2 kids and one on the way You want her begging to trump for help?

Trump attacked a Gold Star Wife this morning in a tweet. Your President is attacking the recent widow of a fallen soldier.

Trump is a disgrace. The man known for being a pathological serial liar is calling a grieving widow a liar over the interpretation and opinion of a phone call he made.

All of you left wing wankers went after a Gold Star father last week. Remember everyone bashing Kelly? I fucking do. Now if this witch of a widow wants to go on talk shows and lie to up her gofundme account and audition to become the next Cindy Sheehan she is fair game.

What's his lie? And prove his lie.

Just to make this short ,,,the lie about the congress woman collecting money for a project when she did no such thing

He contradicted what the wife said on live tv with a tweet that followed immediately following her appearance and comments.

HERE TINY live and learn
At a White House press briefing on Thursday, Kelly claimed Wilson had boasted of securing "$20 million" in federal funding to build a new FBI field office in Miami during the dedication ceremony for the building in 2015; he called the congresswoman an "empty barrel," saying her remarks focused more on her own actions than the heroism of the two FBI agents for whom the new building had been named.

Kelly erroneously claimed congresswoman took credit for building funding, video shows

But video of the building dedication ceremony posted Friday by the Sun Sentinel instead shows Wilson taking credit not for funding the building, but for shepherding legislation to name it. The video also shows the congresswoman spending a considerable portion of her remarks praising the valor of law enforcement and retelling the story of the two slain FBI agents.
"General Kelly owes the nation an apology because when he lied about me, he lied to the American public," she tweeted Sunday.

I've got a degree in History from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from Boston University, Eddie...two schools of higher learning that required it's graduates to write at a higher level than an eighth grader! To be blunt...if you're an example of what the "U of Cincy" turns out for graduates...then it obvious that a degree from that institution isn't worth the paper it's printed on! Just saying...

Nah, General Kelly turned out to be the liar...

Kelly erroneously claimed Wilson took credit for building funding - CNNPolitics

Because you lack comprehension skills not taught in the 1 year of your college stay, don't get on my case

Do you really think Eddie is smarter than me, Camp? His general lack of knowledge regarding English composition belies that but we both know that you're going to back him simply because he's part of your "liberal chorus"! He's an idiot...but he's YOUR idiot!
As for my "bragging" about my education? Eddie posted he thought I had one year of college. He also boasted about his 2nd house in Florida. Funny how you don't take him to task for HIS posts...but then again, you on the left seldom play by the same rules that you demand others play by so I'm not surprised by what you've posted to me! You seem to think it should be OK for liberals to attack conservatives here but that conservatives shouldn't be allowed to respond! Gee, I'm starting to feel like Donald Trump!

They must be so proud of you, Eddie! Here you are posting away on a message board like a 13 year old that can't pass high school Freshman English and you've got a college degree from a University? Trust me...there's an admissions officer at the U of Cincy that's shuddering every time you announce that you're an alumni!
Because you lack comprehension skills not taught in the 1 year of your college stay, don't get on my case

Some finance major...you don't seem to understand what an MBA stands for! :bsflag:
LOL so you can do your own taxes I use a CPA

What does my doing my taxes have to do with you not grasping the concept that someone with an undergraduate degree in history and a Masters in Business Administration probably isn't relying on history to pay the bills? Why do I have the feeling that your 2nd home in Florida is a trailer in a mobile home park, Eddie? Is it that you come across as totally uneducated...or that the more you post...the less believable you are?

Do you really think Eddie is smarter than me, Camp?
Let’s see your evidence he isn’t...

Ah...every post that Eddie makes? He's functionally illiterate, Faun!

Do you really think Eddie is smarter than me, Camp? His general lack of knowledge regarding English composition belies that but we both know that you're going to back him simply because he's part of your "liberal chorus"! He's an idiot...but he's YOUR idiot!
As for my "bragging" about my education? Eddie posted he thought I had one year of college. He also boasted about his 2nd house in Florida. Funny how you don't take him to task for HIS posts...but then again, you on the left seldom play by the same rules that you demand others play by so I'm not surprised by what you've posted to me! You seem to think it should be OK for liberals to attack conservatives here but that conservatives shouldn't be allowed to respond! Gee, I'm starting to feel like Donald Trump!
Your response was bashing my education and my Alma Mater Anything coming after that by me was deserved

Good comeback old Did they teach that where your MBA came from ?

Doesn’t seem that way to me. Despite his aversion to punctuation, I have no problem comprehending his posts. Attacking grammar is typically the final bastion of those who can’t win an argument.

Forum List

Back