Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

so glad you majored in history I majored in finance and I'm writing this from my 2nd home on the ocean in Florida. Good luck to you and your history major
and by the way ,your writing skills are no better than anyone else's here so don't be so fast to pat yourself on your back

Making that claim with THAT post shows how clueless you really are, Eddie! My writing skills are so superior to yours, it's not even debatable!
You are obsessed with Obama bashing in a thread about trump disrespecting fallen soldiers and lying to cover his dereliction of duty up. Yet here you are, posting consecutive posts after posts deflecting from the topic and stuck in a personal back a forth with another poster about your education and intelligence. How many more days will you use this thread to brag about your education and how smart you are?

For the record. President trump has lowered himself to now calling the widow of a fallen soldier a liar for telling her side, or interpretation, of his phone call. The President of the USA is calling the widow of a killed in action soldier a liar.
The important thing is that one of his supporters here at USMB has a great education and is smarter than some other poster. We know this because he says so.

Do you really think Eddie is smarter than me, Camp? His general lack of knowledge regarding English composition belies that but we both know that you're going to back him simply because he's part of your "liberal chorus"! He's an idiot...but he's YOUR idiot!
As for my "bragging" about my education? Eddie posted he thought I had one year of college. He also boasted about his 2nd house in Florida. Funny how you don't take him to task for HIS posts...but then again, you on the left seldom play by the same rules that you demand others play by so I'm not surprised by what you've posted to me! You seem to think it should be OK for liberals to attack conservatives here but that conservatives shouldn't be allowed to respond! Gee, I'm starting to feel like Donald Trump!
Your response was bashing my education and my Alma Mater Anything coming after that by me was deserved

Actually, Eddie...I questioned your vocabulary skills...namely whether or not you would know what a word meant without having to look it up. You're the one that declared you not only went to college but...drum roll please...you GRADUATED! Then you bragged about how your incredible education afforded you a 2nd home in Florida! Like every OTHER internet blowhard on this board.

Making that claim with THAT post shows how clueless you really are, Eddie! My writing skills are so superior to yours, it's not even debatable!
You are obsessed with Obama bashing in a thread about trump disrespecting fallen soldiers and lying to cover his dereliction of duty up. Yet here you are, posting consecutive posts after posts deflecting from the topic and stuck in a personal back a forth with another poster about your education and intelligence. How many more days will you use this thread to brag about your education and how smart you are?

For the record. President trump has lowered himself to now calling the widow of a fallen soldier a liar for telling her side, or interpretation, of his phone call. The President of the USA is calling the widow of a killed in action soldier a liar.
The important thing is that one of his supporters here at USMB has a great education and is smarter than some other poster. We know this because he says so.

Do you really think Eddie is smarter than me, Camp?
Let’s see your evidence he isn’t...

Ah...every post that Eddie makes? He's functionally illiterate, Faun!
Doesn’t seem that way to me. Despite his aversion to punctuation, I have no problem comprehending his posts. Attacking grammar is typically the final bastion of those who can’t win an argument.

Aversion to punctuation? He doesn't seem to understand the concept of punctuation, Camp! In case you haven't noticed...I've attacked pretty much everything that Eddie posts here! Him being a functional illiterate is simply one more thing in a long list of things that he struggles with!

Doesn’t seem that way to me. Despite his aversion to punctuation, I have no problem comprehending his posts. Attacking grammar is typically the final bastion of those who can’t win an argument.

Aversion to punctuation? He doesn't seem to understand the concept of punctuation, Camp! In case you haven't noticed...I've attacked pretty much everything that Eddie posts here! Him being a functional illiterate is simply one more thing in a long list of things that he struggles with!
”He doesn't seem to understand the concept of punctuation, Camp!

Umm... I’m Faun, not Camp.

Is not knowing who you’re speaking with a sign of insanity? Should I read into your post like you’re reading into @eddiew37’s?

And I know how you “challenge” posters. Generally, your arguments are built on a foundation of lies.

Is not knowing who you’re speaking with a sign of insanity? Should I read into your post like you’re reading into @eddiew37’s?

And I know how you “challenge” posters. Generally, your arguments are built on a foundation of lies.

Both you and Camp have rushed to the defense of poor little Eddie, Faun...it's hard at times to tell you apart.

My arguments are built on lies? Quite the charge. Care to show me something I've lied about?

Or is this just more of the "whenever someone says something I don't like...accuse them of lying!" strategy that you progressives love to employ so often?

Both you and Camp have rushed to the defense of poor little Eddie, Faun...it's hard at times to tell you apart.

My arguments are built on lies? Quite the charge. Care to show me something I've lied about?
Blaming others for one’s own mistakes is also the defense of the weak-minded. Again, should I read into that post as well?

As far as you lying, you’re one of the forum’s most unabashed, that I’ve come across. And you laughably want an example even though you know what I’m talking about?? :lol:

Sure... you claimed Obama coined the term, “saved and created jobs,” — even though that term was used by the Bush administration.

And you claimed he used that term because you claimed his stimulus failed — only he used that term before his stimulus plan was even implemented.

There’s two lies, just off the top of my head.

Oh, and before you respond, please note ... this is Faun, not Camp. :badgrin:

Or is this just more of the "whenever someone says something I don't like...accuse them of lying!" strategy that you progressives love to employ so often?
No, you’re a lying con tool. Demonstrated repeatedly.

and by the way ,your writing skills are no better than anyone else's here so don't be so fast to pat yourself on your back

Do you really think Eddie is smarter than me, Camp? His general lack of knowledge regarding English composition belies that but we both know that you're going to back him simply because he's part of your "liberal chorus"! He's an idiot...but he's YOUR idiot!
As for my "bragging" about my education? Eddie posted he thought I had one year of college. He also boasted about his 2nd house in Florida. Funny how you don't take him to task for HIS posts...but then again, you on the left seldom play by the same rules that you demand others play by so I'm not surprised by what you've posted to me! You seem to think it should be OK for liberals to attack conservatives here but that conservatives shouldn't be allowed to respond! Gee, I'm starting to feel like Donald Trump!
Your response was bashing my education and my Alma Mater Anything coming after that by me was deserved

Actually, Eddie...I questioned your vocabulary skills...namely whether or not you would know what a word meant without having to look it up. You're the one that declared you not only went to college but...drum roll please...you GRADUATED! Then you bragged about how your incredible education afforded you a 2nd home in Florida! Like every OTHER internet blowhard on this board.
Look old, I'd like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak to such a superior person as yourself . I'll do my utmost to avoid any further conversations with you so your standards won't be lowered.

I can understand why Trump disrespected the dead soldier. Trump likes winning soldiers, not dead ones.

Pffffft he never disrespected the soldier at all. Stop your lying.
Trump's failure to comment on the loss of four of our soldiers for 12 days was disrespectful. That was the first sign of disrespect. The next one was his failure to notify the family with a phone call or a letter. Once these two failures and examples of dereliction of duty came forward, he continued his disrespect step by step, reaching a crescendo this morning when he called one of the soldiers' wives a liar.

I can understand why Trump disrespected the dead soldier. Trump likes winning soldiers, not dead ones.

Trump's failure to comment on the loss of four of our soldiers for 12 days was disrespectful. That was the first sign of disrespect. The next one was his failure to notify the family with a phone call or a letter. Once these two failures and examples of dereliction of duty came forward, he continued his disrespect step by step, reaching a crescendo this morning when he called one of the soldiers' wives a liar.
And got one of their names wrong

Blaming others for one’s own mistakes is also the defense of the weak-minded. Again, should I read into that post as well?

As far as you lying, you’re one of the forum’s most unabashed, that I’ve come across. And you laughably want an example even though you know what I’m talking about?? :lol:

Sure... you claimed Obama coined the term, “saved and created jobs,” — even though that term was used by the Bush administration.

And you claimed he used that term because you claimed his stimulus failed — only he used that term before his stimulus plan was even implemented.

There’s two lies, just off the top of my head.

Oh, and before you respond, please note ... this is Faun, not Camp. :badgrin:

Back to that nonsense again? What I pointed out was that the Obama Administration used the term "Jobs Created or Saved" in a deliberate attempt to hide how few jobs they managed to create despite spending a huge amount of stimulus money! Your response to that was to claim that because someone in the Bush Administration used the phrase jobs created or saved that it wasn't an Obama Administration thing...which is a crock! The lie being told in that exchange is by you, Faun...when you claimed that other Administrations used that economic statistic to tell the American people the state of job creation before the Obama Administration did! They didn't and you're being dishonest when you claim that they did.

Look old, I'd like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak to such a superior person as yourself . I'll do my utmost to avoid any further conversations with you so your standards won't be lowered.

Since I spend most of my time here debating idiots like Franco and R-Derp...my standards are about as low as they could possibly get, Eddie!

Great post by you by the way. First one you didn't come across as someone who flunked 9th Grade English! Keep up the good work!

No, you’re a lying con tool. Demonstrated repeatedly.

You've made the accusation REPEATEDLY, Faun...but your demonstrations consist of making the accusation...REPEATEDLY! What that proves, escapes me!

Oldstyle has posted no less than 18 off topic posts in this thread ....today....and it is only 2:15 pm. He is bound and determined to neutralize this thread with his nonsense.

This is a "serious" thread? C'mon, Camp...it's just one more "I HATE TRUMP CAUSE HE BEAT HILLARY!!!" thread! No different than the one which calls Trump a sociopath because he doesn't have a dog in the White House as a pet! You know it...I know it...the mods know it.

You can sum the "I hate Trump" threads up as follows...

OP...Trump is bad because he (didn't/did) do (fill in the blank)!

Liberal Chorus...Oh, yeah...that Trump is EVIL!

Liberal Chorus...He's a racist!

Liberal Chorus...He didn't really win you know! Hillary had more votes!

Liberal Chorus...And the Russians did something too! Like sabotage, Dude!

Sound familiar?

This is a "serious" thread? C'mon, Camp...it's just one more "I HATE TRUMP CAUSE HE BEAT HILLARY!!!" thread! No different than the one which calls Trump a sociopath because he doesn't have a dog in the White House as a pet! You know it...I know it...the mods know it.
The thread is a week old and there are other threads on the same topic with differing focuses. It has nothing to do with the election or Hillary and everything to do with Trump's dereliction of duty. It is still front page news and thanks to trump's jackassery it receives new attention daily. Today he called a Gold Star Wife a liar. Yesterday and the day before the President's chief of staff was busy disgracing the US Marine Corp Generals and totally discrediting himself and his office in the WH by being exposed as just another liar like trump.
You have no defense for the disgraced President. All you have is trash talk and deflections.

And got one of their names wrong

He was too busy getting into a pissing contest with NFL players kneeling during the anthem to contact the families of those killed and he couldn't remember the name because he was trying to think of nasty tweets for Kaepernick and the congress woman.

Forum List

Back