Trump caught on tape

to be fair i must tell you that the Clintons took furniture and dishes and utensils and Obama's took Lifetime passes to Wrigley Field, 7 boxes of Cuban cigars and of course Kenyan. art
No they did not. You still believe the bullshit?
Again, covering for Trump sets you up: And the so-called liberal media was all over it. They tried suggesting innocent mistakes, were somehow suspicious.

"Instead of waiting for the issue to be resolved, the Clintonsreturned the items."

"Upon leaving office, Bill Clinton reported that he had retained $190,027 worth of gifts that he had received. The Washington Post reported this on Jan. 21, 2001 — a day after President George W. Bush gave his inaugural address...On Feb. 5, 2001, the Post reported that some of those gifts — $28,000 worth — were intended for the White House, not for the Clintons personally, based on documents the newspaper reviewed and interviews it conducted with donors."

325867604_738478480713428_2092643009947266021_n.jpg

That is nothing in comparison to the damage that FOX news has done to this nation as a whole. Look at some of the people here that still believe the election was rigged and stolen. Manipulated voting machines, algorithms, etc.

Oh Looky, it's the good old Whataboutery play. Which MAGA MAGGOTS use when they have nothing left.
not sure what you're trying to say.

That's OK, neither does he.

And you don't think CNN pushing the Russia Russia Russia hoax, 24/7 for two straight years didn't do damage to the country?
It was not a hoax. You're regurgitating Trump's bullshit.

"Former Special Counsel Robert Mueller emphasized on Wednesday he had not exonerated Donald Trump of obstruction of justice, as the president has claimed, but his long-awaited congressional testimony did little to add momentum to any Democratic impeachment ambitions and Trump heartily declared..."

No they did not. You still believe the bullshit?
Again, covering for Trump sets you up: And the so-called liberal media was all over it. They tried suggesting innocent mistakes, were somehow suspicious.

"Instead of waiting for the issue to be resolved, the Clintonsreturned the items."

"Upon leaving office, Bill Clinton reported that he had retained $190,027 worth of gifts that he had received. The Washington Post reported this on Jan. 21, 2001 — a day after President George W. Bush gave his inaugural address...On Feb. 5, 2001, the Post reported that some of those gifts — $28,000 worth — were intended for the White House, not for the Clintons personally, based on documents the newspaper reviewed and interviews it conducted with donors."

View attachment 790786
Did you bother reading the whole article?

In any case, the $28,000 worth of furniture the Clintons took with them upon leaving the White House was returned in February 2001, according to the National Park Service.

In a statement, the NPS, which oversees the White House as a national park, said: “As a result of questions about the status of certain property donated to the White House during the Clinton administration, the National Park Service will accept the return of the property in question and act as a custodian of such property.”

Although the Clintons were not “forced” to return the gifts, Jim McDaniel, a National Park Service spokesman, said the items returned were indeed property of the federal government. So it is possible that the Clintons would have been forced to return them, if they did not do so voluntarily.

It was not a hoax. You're regurgitating Trump's bullshit.

"Former Special Counsel Robert Mueller emphasized on Wednesday he had not exonerated Donald Trump of obstruction of justice, as the president has claimed, but his long-awaited congressional testimony did little to add momentum to any Democratic impeachment ambitions and Trump heartily declared..."
Did he do that while he was playing with his own excrement? Mueller is senile.

Did you bother reading the whole article?

In any case, the $28,000 worth of furniture the Clintons took with them upon leaving the White House was returned in February 2001, according to the National Park Service.

In a statement, the NPS, which oversees the White House as a national park, said: “As a result of questions about the status of certain property donated to the White House during the Clinton administration, the National Park Service will accept the return of the property in question and act as a custodian of such property.”

Although the Clintons were not “forced” to return the gifts, Jim McDaniel, a National Park Service spokesman, said the items returned were indeed property of the federal government. So it is possible that the Clintons would have been forced to return them, if they did not do so voluntarily.
Yep. It's not unusual for those exiting the WH to have staff and others who misidentify personal gifts with property that is supposed to belong to the people. It happens with documents too.. Unlike thieves and creatures like the Trumps, others do not try and hide things and insist they own everything , even going so far as to lie to the FBI and ignore subpoenas.

Yep. It's not unusual for those exiting the WH to have staff and others who misidentify personal gifts with property that is supposed to belong to the people. It happens with documents too.. Unlike thieves and creatures like the Trumps, others do not try and hide things and insist they own everything , even going so far as to lie to the FBI and ignore subpoenas.
I agree with you 100%. Like I said, I was just being fair in telling what other Presidents have done. But nothing compares to taking Classified documents and wanting to share them. Nothing. Full disclosure. I voted for Trump the first time. I didn't vote for him again (I knew he would lose) and I am a registered Republican and proud of it but I am not proud of what my party has become.

I agree with you 100%. Like I said, I was just being fair in telling what other Presidents have done. But nothing compares to taking Classified documents and wanting to share them. Nothing. Full disclosure. I voted for Trump the first time. I didn't vote for him again (I knew he would lose) and I am a registered Republican and proud of it but I am not proud of what my party has become.
ty

Now, It is more than taking them and trying to share them. Much more. Trump knowingly took documents, lied about it, tried to hide them, ignored subpoenas...

Looky, even more lame ass whataboutery from another MAGA MAGGOT.

ty

Now, It is more than taking them and trying to share them. Much more. Trump knowingly took documents, lied about it, tried to hide them, ignored subpoenas...
Agreed. As I said, I am ashamed of what my party has become. No way in hell I would vote for Trump or DeSantis for that matter.
I am going to write my name on the ballot.

Forum List

Back