Trump caught on tape

Leave any talk about bodily injury or the U.S. Military out of your mouth when speaking to me.
CNN is reliable, FOX, not so much.
Fuck Off asshole. I served in the U.S. Army in Viet Nam. I was an Infantry Rifleman. I later served at the Pentagon U.S. Army TeleCommuniations Center Room 5A910 The Pentagon Washington, D.C. I was discharged from the Army holding the rank of Sergeant.

Eat shit fuck head.

What the living hell would Trump need to do to lose your support and be justifiably imprisoned?
I only voted for Trump so Hillary would not be elected. I didn't vote when he ran against Biden.
I knew for sure Trump would lose.

Fuck Off asshole. I served in the U.S. Army in Viet Nam. I was an Infantry Rifleman. I later served at the Pentagon U.S. Army TeleCommuniations Center Room 5A910 The Pentagon Washington, D.C. I was discharged from the Army holding the rank of Sergeant.

Eat shit fuck head.

Are you sure?
While your list of e-credentials is impressive, you must know who you are dealing with.

CNN is reliable, FOX, not so much.

Last edited:

Eat shit fuck head.
How did you end up so fucking stupid? Thank you for your service.

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
I stand by my statement: It is true, what is not known is if it is true
If Trump is found guilty, he could face 10 years in prison.
I said it much more eloquently than you could ever dream of saying it.
Ten years in prison isn't in Trump's future.

The Biden admin disqualifying Trump is within their grasp.

But I won't suggest that Trump will go down with a whimper!

Ten years in prison isn't in Trump's future.

The Biden admin disqualifying Trump is within their grasp.

But I won't suggest that Trump will go down with a whimper!
We will see

do you not understand the word "if" ?
There is no "if". There either is or is not proof. The claim is that Mr. Biden "Knew" he had classified material in his garage. It further alleged that Mr. Biden knowingly and willingly lied about said classified material.

Yet, there is no proof to substantiate those claims. Nor did Mr. Biden hire lawyers to prevent any search of his residence nor did Mr. Biden act to prevent removable said classified material. He fully cooperated with the F.B.I.

The Rapist and Traitor hired lawyers to prevent any search of Shit-A-Lago. He lied about being able to declassified any such classified material. Every step of the way, all the Rapist and Traitor did was obstruct and delay any search of Shit-A-Lago.

There is no "if". There either is or is not proof. The claim is that Mr. Biden "Knew" he had classified material in his garage. It further alleged that Mr. Biden knowingly and willingly lied about said classified material.

Yet, there is no proof to substantiate those claims. Nor did Mr. Biden hire lawyers to prevent any search of his residence nor did Mr. Biden act to prevent removable said classified material. He fully cooperated with the F.B.I.

The Rapist and Traitor hired lawyers to prevent any search of Shit-A-Lago. He lied about being able to declassified any such classified material. Every step of the way, all the Rapist and Traitor did was obstruct and delay any search of Shit-A-Lago.
Biden has said on multiple occasions that his son Beau died in Iraq. That's a lie. Biden is a habitual liar. He has a history of lying. He had to drop out of the race in 1988 for lying.

Biden has said on multiple occasions that his son Beau died in Iraq. That's a lie. Biden is a habitual liar. He has a history of lying. He had to drop out of the race in 1988 for lying.

No, he has said that Beau died because of what happened to him in Iraq, there is big difference.

The Rapist and Traitor told thousands of lies in one and only term in office, but of course you ignore that.

The DOJ reportedly has a recording of the former president saying he knew he couldn’t simply declassify documents after leaving the White House.

DONALD TRUMP’S CLAIM that he had declassified the massive trove of government documents he took to Mar-a-Lago was dubious from the start. Well, CNN reported on Wednesday that federal prosecutors overseeing the probe into the documents have obtained a recording of the former president admitting that he kept a classified document containing information about a proposed attack plan against Iran.

The meeting in question reportedly took place in July 2021 at Trump’s golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey. The former president met with biographers for his former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, who was not present, and members of his own staff. Several individuals participating in the conversation lacked security clearances.

Multiple sources who described the recording to CNN say the president indicated that while he wished he could describe the contents of a document to attendees, he was both aware he had retained classified materials and that he could not flat-out declassify documents following his departure from the presidency.

The DOJ has the tapes, which means Special Prosecutor Jack Smith has the tapes and/or has heard the tapes.

The Rapist and Traitor is actually dead dumb fucking stupid to admit on taped conversation he knowingly and willingly removed classified material from the WH and had it brought Shit-A-Lago. He also admits that he knew he could declassify said classified documents.

The sheer outright level of stupid that Orange Faced Asshole continues to demonstrate will never cease to amaze.
Every fucking word out of that fuckers' mouth, is a lie!

Do you know that this "if" has to do with Trump? This thread is about Trump. Are you lost? It certainly appear so. Too much Agent Orange?

You're standing in Quick Sand. You need proof, not sound bites. You have no proof. All you have is lies.

Do you agree
If Trump is found guilty, he could face 10 years in prison.
All sources are reliable until proven otherwise. For example, FOX news.

Forum List

Back