Trump caught on tape

No, he has said that Beau died because of what happened to him in Iraq, there is big difference.

The Rapist and Traitor told thousands of lies in one and only term in office, but of course you ignore that.
Lie.

Are you sure?
While your list of e-credentials is impressive, you must know who you are dealing with.

CNN is reliable, FOX, not so much.

Oh Really. Because it was Fucked Snooze who paid out $787.5M for the lies they told Dominion NOT CNN.

Oh Really. Because it was Fucked Snooze who paid out $787.5M for the lies they told Dominion NOT CNN.
Were you exposed to Agent Orange in your Vietnam e-tour of duty?

Once again, CNN is reliable, FOX, not so much.

I did. Care to share a link?

That is nothing in comparison to the damage that FOX news has done to this nation as a whole. Look at some of the people here that still believe the election was rigged and stolen. Manipulated voting machines, algorithms, etc.

That is nothing in comparison to the damage that FOX news has done to this nation as a whole. Look at some of the people here that still believe the election was rigged and stolen. Manipulated voting machines, algorithms, etc.
And you don't think CNN pushing the Russia Russia Russia hoax, 24/7 for two straight years didn't do damage to the country?

Are you sure?
While your list of e-credentials is impressive, you must know who you are dealing with.

CNN is reliable, FOX, not so much.

Oh Really? It was Fucked Snooze who had to payout $787.5 to Dominion for the lies they told.

After $787.5mln Dominion Settlement, What's next for Fox?

Dominion CEO Describes Deliberations Around $787.5mln Settlement With Fox.

Fox News Dinged By Dominion Settlement In Third Quarter.

Fox News Reaches $787.5Million Settlement In Dominion's Defamation Lawsuit.

I am more than sure. You have nothing.

Biden did. Obama did. Other Presidents did.
Did what? Many take documents they have to return to the National Archives, not just the CinC. But how is Trump different (mister I won't follow norms, procedures...)?

The "But PA, little Bobby did it too!" defense is pathetic.

It was stolen. Democrats have perfected the art of cheating. They were never going to allow Trump a second term. It won't work again because too many people are paying attention.

Oh Really? It was Fucked Snooze who had to payout $787.5 to Dominion for the lies they told.

After $787.5mln Dominion Settlement, What's next for Fox?

Dominion CEO Describes Deliberations Around $787.5mln Settlement With Fox.

Fox News Dinged By Dominion Settlement In Third Quarter.

Fox News Reaches $787.5Million Settlement In Dominion's Defamation Lawsuit.

I am more than sure. You have nothing.
So you are saying that FOX news is reliable because it got sued and had to pay $$?

I stand firm: CNN is reliable, FOX, not so much.

It was stolen. Democrats have perfected the art of cheating. They were never going to allow Trump a second term. It won't work again because too many people are paying attention.
Proof that irreparable damage was done to America.

Forum List

Back