Trump caught on tape

Unless someone on the left has a gun. They're not going to go up against that.
I think that Biden is not secure in thinking that he has the military in his pocket.

Trump's fortunes could turn either way now and that can't be postponed much longer. DeSantis and others are nipping at his heels.

Trump is being challenged to make his move and assert his power. He can't afford to delay much longer!

I think that Biden is not secure in thinking that he has the military in his pocket.

Trump's fortunes could turn either way now and that can't be postponed much longer. DeSantis and others are nipping at his heels.

Trump is being challenged to make his move and assert his power. He can't afford to delay much longer!
President Biden has no need of the military in US domestic matters. The right knows that seceding and starting their own country in the US, would produce a war that would last four weeks, not four years.

How can Trump assert his power? He doesn't have much left.

President Biden has no need of the military in US domestic matters. The right knows that seceding and starting their own country in the US, would produce a war that would last four weeks, not four years.

How can Trump assert his power? He doesn't have much left.
Many are saying that Trump has lost the power he wielded.

I think that's still to be decided!
The reason being is that DeSantis is the only challenger to come close to a serious challenge, and he's coming across as ridiculous and far too extremist.

If Trump then becomes the nominee then I would put his odds as at least even against Biden.

I'll also predict that Biden will be replaced as the D nominee close to the election but not sooner because he's a war president.

I can also see Russia, China, and the Brics rattling the nuclear sabres in an attempt to influencce voters to turn against Biden.

They know trump is a liar, but they believe his lies because their brains have become mush. that is what happens when you watch FOX news 24/7 and your listen to a fat POS like trump every time he opens his mouth.

They loved to be lied to. They need to be lied to. Without the lies they spoon fed on a daily basis, they nothing except the truth, and they fucking hate the truth.

Many are saying that Trump has lost the power he wielded.

I think that's still to be decided!
The reason being is that DeSantis is the only challenger to come close to a serious challenge, and he's coming across as ridiculous and far too extremist.

If Trump then becomes the nominee then I would put his odds as at least even against Biden.

I'll also predict that Biden will be replaced as the D nominee close to the election but not sooner because he's a war president.

I can also see Russia, China, and the Brics rattling the nuclear sabres in an attempt to influencce voters to turn against Biden.
You are, of course, free to make your predictions. Here's mine:

Trump will get the primary nomination for the simple reason that he doesn't have any competition. Biden, the incumbent will run for reelection, and beat Trump badly. Donald will scream about the election having been rigged against him for four more years.

You are, of course, free to make your predictions. Here's mine:

Trump will get the primary nomination for the simple reason that he doesn't have any competition. Biden, the incumbent will run for reelection, and beat Trump badly. Donald will scream about the election having been rigged against him for four more years.
I'm not committed to opposing your predictions. I find them just as valid as mine.

Whoever is right, I'll just add that Trump won't go down gently, and he will be the cause of much blood in the streets.

All sources are reliable until proven otherwise. For example, FOX news.
During the four years of the Trump administation CNN proved, unequivocally, that they were not a reliable source.

Last edited:
I'm not committed to opposing your predictions. I find them just as valid as mine.

Whoever is right, I'll just add that Trump won't go down gently, and he will be the cause of much blood in the streets.
You're selling wolf tickets. That's prison slang for making empty threats. All of those 50 and 60 something militia members are, unlike 18-25 y/os, afraid to die.

You're selling wolf tickets. That's prison slang for making empty threats. All of those 50 and 60 something militia members are, unlike 18-25 y/os, afraid to die.
You mean 'like'.
You could be right that government has succeeded with measures needed to permanently defuse any future attempts to overthrow government.

Just understand that I'm not predicting anything like a successful revolution, I'm only predicting an attempt by a very well armed and dangerous faction.

All sources are reliable until proven otherwise. For example, FOX news.

Fixed Lies just paid out $787.5M because of the lies they spread about Dominion. Right out the gate you shot yourself in foot. In the U.S. Military shooting yourself in the foot is a court martial....ain't that right sarge?

No, if it is true, there proof of that truth. Without the truth to back your 100% pure unadulterated Bull Shit all you have is lies.

Without proof you have nothing, which is what you have got....nothing.

I stand by my statement: It is true, what is not known is if it is true
If Trump is found guilty, he could face 10 years in prison.
I said it much more eloquently than you could ever dream of saying it.

Fixed Lies just paid out $787.5M because of the lies they spread about Dominion. Right out the gate you shot yourself in foot. Which in the U.S. Military shooting yourself in the foot is a court martial....ain't that right sarge?
Leave any talk about bodily injury or the U.S. Military out of your mouth when speaking to me.
CNN is reliable, FOX, not so much.

I stand by my statement: It is true, what is not known is if it is true
If Trump is found guilty, he could face 10 years in prison.
I said it much more eloquently than you could ever dream of saying it.

You're standing in Quick Sand. You need proof, not sound bites. You have no proof. All you have is lies.

Forum List

Back