Trump challenges Tillerson to an IQ test

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Can't make this stuff up

Trump Floats IQ Test Contest With Tillerson After `Moron' Report

President Donald Trump defended his intelligence after reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called him a “moron.’’

“I think it’s fake news, but if he did that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests,” Trump said in an
interview with Forbes Magazine published Tuesday. “And I can tell you who is going to win.”

Trump has an IQ in the 90s....I doubt if he would consent to take a test

Well, they dont pay you for not making threads. Who cares if there is already 5 on this subject?

Notice how Trump does not offer to actually take an IQ test
He offers to pull out results from a test

Any question that Trump has some fake IQ test claiming he has an IQ above 150?
Smartest President in History

Can't make this stuff up

President Donald Trump defended his intelligence after reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called him a “moron.’’

“I think it’s fake news, but if he did that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests,” Trump said in an
interview with Forbes Magazine published Tuesday. “And I can tell you who is going to win.”

And Th Hag & Co. could not beat him.
Sad really.

Can't make this stuff up

Sad really.

Hillary did not have Putin on her team like Fat Donnie did

Can't make this stuff up

Sad really.

Hillary did not have Putin on her team like Fat Donnie did

Will The Hag run in 2020 again?

Please?

Based on his speaking, writing and vocabulary....I would put Trumps IQ around 92

Well, they dont pay you for not making threads. Who cares if there is already 5 on this subject?

Maybe they'll beat the Benghazi thread record, of about 800 threads.

Not likely, these are even behind the number of threads crying about Obama not blabbing enough over Weinstein.

Trump's IQ, my guess is, about 115.

The only way to settle this is with a live IQ test. Pay per view. The Donald vs Wonderful Rex.

Honestly, I would totally watch.

Forum List

Back