trump changed his mind on signing the COVID bill at the last minute!

A piece of shit few miles of wall
DACA kids and DREAMERS still fucking over Americans
A stand-off on this Bill to puff his chest
Still funding sanctuary cities
No new tax cut

Fuck him...he’s nothing more than another posturing DC pussy

He has no rhyme or reason to what he does. I’ve been disappointed with him and his waffling for a long, long, time.
I think everything has been a disappointment. I've never looked so forward to seeing a president gone.

They seem all the same, at least Biden will be less caustic, however he will be no different than the last several as far as spending. I give a pass for some Covid relief but big companies and foreign countries should not see a dime from usuntil our economy gets significantly better.
It will be hard to be worse than trump. I'm not a huge fan of the relief bill. I think it should be more targeted to those actually affected. This bill is going to be a big handout to many who have been doing fine.
And not near enough for those who depend on way more than $600.00 dollars. It won't help them.

This is what our great parties think of us. Not much.
In all fairness, the Left did ask for $2000.00 way back in the beginning of these negotiations. Is that enough? For some it is. But like you say, small businesses need a much added boost to stay afloat.

The employees of small business need the money. I have a little, but not much support for the business owners, they knew that what they opened was risky, they only saw the rewards.
So did the employees when they took the jobs. So why compensate them?

I’m all for small businesses and their employees, I hate to lose more small businesses to the Lowe’s, Walmart’s, Costco’s and Amazon

True, before I retired I went to Susanville at least once a month. The town there had small businesses on main street until Wal-Mart put most of them out of business.

No new tax cut

He has no rhyme or reason to what he does. I’ve been disappointed with him and his waffling for a long, long, time.
I think everything has been a disappointment. I've never looked so forward to seeing a president gone.

They seem all the same, at least Biden will be less caustic, however he will be no different than the last several as far as spending. I give a pass for some Covid relief but big companies and foreign countries should not see a dime from usuntil our economy gets significantly better.
It will be hard to be worse than trump. I'm not a huge fan of the relief bill. I think it should be more targeted to those actually affected. This bill is going to be a big handout to many who have been doing fine.
And not near enough for those who depend on way more than $600.00 dollars. It won't help them.

In all fairness, the Left did ask for $2000.00 way back in the beginning of these negotiations. Is that enough? For some it is. But like you say, small businesses need a much added boost to stay afloat.

The employees of small business need the money. I have a little, but not much support for the business owners, they knew that what they opened was risky, they only saw the rewards.

I’m all for small businesses and their employees, I hate to lose more small businesses to the Lowe’s, Walmart’s, Costco’s and Amazon

True, before I retired I went to Susanville at least once a month. The town there had small businesses on main street until Wal-Mart put most of them out of business.

I hate the big box stores, I enjoy my mom and pop stores. The people are more knowledgeable, more interesting and give better service, most the time.

No new tax cut

I hate the big box stores, I enjoy my mom and pop stores. The people are more knowledgeable, more interesting and give better service, most the time.
Mom and pops mean well.

What an evil man he is. He leaves millions upon millions of people swinging in the wind. He totally confuses the GOP as they try to keep control of the Senate in their quest to win the run offs in Georgia. It appears he is just lashing out like a kindergartener who drops his ice cream cone. It is hard to tell what other acts of pure evil he has planned before he is kicked out of DC.
2.3 trillion that will help the rich get richer off the backs of taxpayers..............

All this BS from both sides. The news is, Rump signed the bill today Verified by the CBS Overnight news just minutes ago.

Now, go ahead and make your comments but deal with that the bill HAS been signed and is not a law.

What an evil man he is. He leaves millions upon millions of people swinging in the wind. He totally confuses the GOP as they try to keep control of the Senate in their quest to win the run offs in Georgia. It appears he is just lashing out like a kindergartener who drops his ice cream cone. It is hard to tell what other acts of pure evil he has planned before he is kicked out of DC.

Trump didn't. Lib mayors and governors screwed their constituents hard.

The Democratic House had a $2.000 payment in a Bill months ago. THE GOP BLOCKED IT! trump is a JERK!

That was McConnell not Trump that blocked that bill back then and let be clear Pelosi played games also which cost her House seats in this last election...

All this BS from both sides. The news is, Rump signed the bill today Verified by the CBS Overnight news just minutes ago.

Now, go ahead and make your comments but deal with that the bill HAS been signed and is not a law.

not only he signed it but signed it like a fucking guest book in one of his fucking golf clubs... :)

Christmas Eve?

He vetoed it long before then.

Believing cnn [sic] is like believing the National Enquirer.

He didn't veto it AT ALL. If he had, Congress could have had something tangible to override.

But eggshell-boi wouldn't have been able to handle that, so he caved.

In other news, English capitalizes acronyms, hence "CNN" not "cnn". You can't even pronounce "cnn".

In other news, English capitalizes acronyms, hence "CNN" not "cnn". You can't even pronounce "cnn".

'cnn' hasn't deserved that honor for over 10 years.. IMO

Best. Negotiator. Ever. Bwahahaha.

Now Pelosi will have a Bill Monday and the Senate is fucked either way. You cant make it up.

So you are the fool who wants to be on welfare

Get a job ass

No new tax cut

Mom and pops mean well.
They are my favorite type of business. They get a chance to own a business.

Signing this was not pure evil. He did his job for once. I am not ready to give him an award but it is one reasonable thing he did while in office.

Signing this was not pure evil. He did his job for once. I am not ready to give him an award but it is one reasonable thing he did while in office.

It's been a very, very long time that the House, Senate and the President has done their jobs. Until this one. No one got everything they wanted and all 3 were left wanting. It's a compromise like any good bill. There is nothing that says in 30 days that another Relief bill can't be introduced.

It's been a very, very long time that the House, Senate and the President has done their jobs. Until this one. No one got everything they wanted and all 3 were left wanting. It's a compromise like any good bill. There is nothing that says in 30 days that another Relief bill can't be introduced.
Could not have said it better my self.

Christmas Eve?

He didn't veto it AT ALL. If he had, Congress could have had something tangible to override.

It isn't an "honor". It's how the language works, by virtue of the fact that each letter stands for a word. Exactly the same as "NSDAP" or "CIA" or "RNC" or "JFK". Upper case denotes a function; in English the first word in a sentence; a proper name as opposed to generic, or an acronym. In German it also designates a noun, as it used to do in English, which you could see in action in your Constitution if you had one: "such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct"... "Congress shall make no Law...". None of that has anything to do with any "honor".

See what I did there? I capitalized the word "Constitution" to distinguish it as a specific --- the US Constitution --- from some random generic "constitution".

When you write "cnn" you're writing an impossible word. You can't pronounce "cnn" without some vowel movement. If you can't have a vowel movement, see your doctor.

I don't see anything inherently good about a "compromise". Depends entirely on the terms. If Congress, and the President, agree to "compromise" on a bad bill filled with pork that was deliberately attached to a needed relief bill - well, that sucks. And they suck.

I don't see anything inherently good about a "compromise". Depends entirely on the terms. If Congress, and the President, agree to "compromise" on a bad bill filled with pork that was deliberately attached to a needed relief bill - well, that sucks. And they suck.
Spoken by an idiot that thinks they deserve every thing they want. Lol.

Christmas Eve?

It isn't an "honor". It's how the language works, by virtue of the fact that each letter stands for a word. Exactly the same as "NSDAP" or "CIA" or "RNC" or "JFK". Upper case denotes a function; in English the first word in a sentence; a proper name as opposed to generic, or an acronym. In German it also designates a noun, as it used to do in English, which you could see in action in your Constitution if you had one: "such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct"... "Congress shall make no Law...". None of that has anything to do with any "honor".

See what I did there? I capitalized the word "Constitution" to distinguish it as a specific --- the US Constitution --- from some random generic "constitution".

When you write "cnn" you're writing an impossible word. You can't pronounce "cnn" without some vowel movement. If you can't have a vowel movement, see your doctor.

why are you having a problem understanding I'm dissing that supposed news source?

Is you hat really on that tight?

Spoken by an idiot that thinks they deserve every thing they want. Lol.

WTF???

Forum List

Back