trump changed his mind on signing the COVID bill at the last minute!

What an evil man he is. He leaves millions upon millions of people swinging in the wind. He totally confuses the GOP as they try to keep control of the Senate in their quest to win the run offs in Georgia. It appears he is just lashing out like a kindergartener who drops his ice cream cone. It is hard to tell what other acts of pure evil he has planned before he is kicked out of DC.
He's the chicken with the head cut off. He hasn't a clue. He was for a bill before he wasn't, until he was. And before and after this bill, he didn't and won't give a shit about it for the rest of his miserable life. Trump only cares about Trump. Period!

A piece of shit few miles of wall
DACA kids and DREAMERS still fucking over Americans
A stand-off on this Bill to puff his chest
Still funding sanctuary cities
No new tax cut

Fuck him...he’s nothing more than another posturing DC pussy

He has no rhyme or reason to what he does. I’ve been disappointed with him and his waffling for a long, long, time.
I think everything has been a disappointment. I've never looked so forward to seeing a president gone.

They seem all the same, at least Biden will be less caustic, however he will be no different than the last several as far as spending. I give a pass for some Covid relief but big companies and foreign countries should not see a dime from usuntil our economy gets significantly better.

What an evil man he is. He leaves millions upon millions of people swinging in the wind. He totally confuses the GOP as they try to keep control of the Senate in their quest to win the run offs in Georgia. It appears he is just lashing out like a kindergartener who drops his ice cream cone. It is hard to tell what other acts of pure evil he has planned before he is kicked out of DC.
You must have that tingley feeling going up your leg over that 600 dollar check, huh?
That 900+ billion and the people get 15% and you're fucking excited. I wonder if they can
calculate IQ's in fractions?
Trump agreed to $600 dollars in the beginning. Sounds like you have a problem with it? So do I.

No new tax cut

He has no rhyme or reason to what he does. I’ve been disappointed with him and his waffling for a long, long, time.
I think everything has been a disappointment. I've never looked so forward to seeing a president gone.

They seem all the same, at least Biden will be less caustic, however he will be no different than the last several as far as spending. I give a pass for some Covid relief but big companies and foreign countries should not see a dime from usuntil our economy gets significantly better.
It will be hard to be worse than trump. I'm not a huge fan of the relief bill. I think it should be more targeted to those actually affected. This bill is going to be a big handout to many who have been doing fine.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Trump didn't. Lib mayors and governors screwed their constituents hard.

The Democratic House had a $2.000 payment in a Bill months ago. THE GOP BLOCKED IT! trump is a JERK!

You partisan assholes are all the same, Pelosi knowingly sent bills to the senate said she would not compromise on any of it, she lied just like other Democrat and Republican Congress rats. Party before politics. Otherwise they could have passed a bill last May.

I have no use for you partisan anti American scum.
LOL Yes Pap what we need is more bi partisan folks like you

I’m more partisan than 98% of those on this board. I also haven’t hated a US President, nor have I ever declared the”not my president”, BS. That is childish just as the partisan name calling. I also know you are a partisan hack. Never mind your morals or what is best for America, you are party over country.

No new tax cut

It will be hard to be worse than trump. I'm not a huge fan of the relief bill. I think it should be more targeted to those actually affected. This bill is going to be a big handout to many who have been doing fine.
And not near enough for those who depend on way more than $600.00 dollars. It won't help them.

No new tax cut

My thoughts exactly, those that need it should be what this bill should be about. Lots of businesses may not make it much longer. The $600 helps but I believe that the $2000 person would have been better but it targeted to specific occupations or those showing a significant loss of income over the last 10 months. Businesses effected directly should also get relief and those that have one or two rental homes should also get some kind relief as well. That maybe their only source of income.

No new tax cut

And not near enough for those who depend on way more than $600.00 dollars. It won't help them.

This is what our great parties think of us. Not much.

Trump is reckless, irresponsible, and incompetent in addition to being evil.
and you're a retard for thinking that about the man who brought us through the obama failed years to wave his magic wand and bring those jobs back that obama claimed wasn't coming back
will biden kill Trumps criminal justice reform?
Trump is a proven criminal. He will do a lot of reforming in court after he leaves office.

No new tax cut

In all fairness, the Left did ask for $2000.00 way back in the beginning of these negotiations. Is that enough? For some it is. But like you say, small businesses need a much added boost to stay afloat.

THE FACE OF A MENTALLY DERANGED MAN!

Alrighty, ya piss and moan when he doesn't sign it, then you piss and moan more when he does sign it. You are one fricken idiot.
While you pretend that this fickle idiot didn’t waste precious time with his useless bluster. It’s impossible to take you people seriously as adults.

Clear, concise and accurate depiction of trump supporters ^^^!

No new tax cut

In all fairness, the Left did ask for $2000.00 way back in the beginning of these negotiations. Is that enough? For some it is. But like you say, small businesses need a much added boost to stay afloat.

The employees of small business need the money. I have a little, but not much support for the business owners, they knew that what they opened was risky, they only saw the rewards.

Christmas Eve?

He vetoed it long before then.
Wrong bill.

You're confused again.

He vetoed it on the 23rd.

NOT Christmas eve.

Believing cnn is like believing the National Enquirer.

Wrong bill IDIOT!

• Trump Vetos Defense Bill December 23, 2020 at 3:48 pm EST By Taegan Goddard Leave a Comment President Trump on Wednesday made good on his promise to veto the annual military policy bill, setting up what could be the first veto override of his presidency after both chambers overwhelmingly approved the legislation.
Trumpkins have trouble folkwing information.

You must have that tingley feeling going up your leg over that 600 dollar check, huh?
That 900+ billion and the people get 15% and you're fucking excited. I wonder if they can
calculate IQ's in fractions?
We are just laughing at trumpkins. But nice effort in your part at trolling the thread
You wouldn't know what trolling is, Jill. That's your problem.

There is a reason that Trump is hesitated, 600 dollars for the people and the
rest is redistrubing the wealth, he sees a problem with that, so should liberals.

Jill quit your fucking trolling.
Again, initially Trump was for the $600 dollars. He has no position, because he was never involved, and he never cared. He still doesn't. He's just making a showing because of the election he lost and wants it overturned.

No new tax cut

The employees of small business need the money. I have a little, but not much support for the business owners, they knew that what they opened was risky, they only saw the rewards.
While that is true, remember, you and I pay billions of dollars in welfare to farmers as insurance for their failed farming practices. WE pay billions for sports stadiums, players, and coaches. Where do we draw the line?

What would you like President Trump to do? The GOP should have stood by him, but Good old Mitch who's good for nothing, said Americans are fine with the $600 put the blame on Mitch.
Put the blame on Trump too. He initially wanted the $600.

No new tax cut

The left added too much pork and Pelosi said the House wouldn’t budge on pork, so what they say and do are not the same. I was hoping for Trump to hold Congress to helping America first. That didn’t happen.

No new tax cut

So did the employees when they took the jobs. So why compensate them?

I’m all for small businesses and their employees, I hate to lose more small businesses to the Lowe’s, Walmart’s, Costco’s and Amazon

No new tax cut

While that is true, remember, you and I pay billions of dollars in welfare to farmers as insurance for their failed farming practices. WE pay billions for sports stadiums, players, and coaches. Where do we draw the line?

All corporate welfare needs to end. Amtrak, farms, sports, to me all need to go away. Cities vote in spending for their teams, I don’t think we need to but people in those cities need to make those decisions. We need to cut federal spending across the board and increase taxes on all.

Forum List

Back