trump changed his mind on signing the COVID bill at the last minute!

Christmas Eve?

He vetoed it long before then.
Wrong bill.

You're confused again.

He vetoed it on the 23rd.

NOT Christmas eve.

Believing cnn is like believing the National Enquirer.

Wrong bill IDIOT!

• Trump Vetos Defense Bill December 23, 2020 at 3:48 pm EST By Taegan Goddard Leave a Comment President Trump on Wednesday made good on his promise to veto the annual military policy bill, setting up what could be the first veto override of his presidency after both chambers overwhelmingly approved the legislation.
Trumpkins have trouble folkwing information.

What an evil man he is. He leaves millions upon millions of people swinging in the wind. He totally confuses the GOP as they try to keep control of the Senate in their quest to win the run offs in Georgia. It appears he is just lashing out like a kindergartener who drops his ice cream cone. It is hard to tell what other acts of pure evil he has planned before he is kicked out of DC.
You must have that tingley feeling going up your leg over that 600 dollar check, huh?
That 900+ billion and the people get 15% and you're fucking excited. I wonder if they can
calculate IQ's in fractions?
We are just laughing at trumpkins. But nice effort in your part at trolling the thread
You wouldn't know what trolling is, Jill. That's your problem.

There is a reason that Trump is hesitated, 600 dollars for the people and the
rest is redistrubing the wealth, he sees a problem with that, so should liberals.

Jill quit your fucking trolling.
Lol, she right.

We are laughing at you. Watching you guys squirm around, trying to find excuses for the inexcusable, making shit up as fast as you can, great entertainment!
So you want your significant $600 now, and were pissed with the $1200 crumbs last summer huh?
Crep...your as stupid as Jillian and Jim. You three deserve each other.

You flatter me.....MORON!

You makes us all laugh as you proceed deeper into the branch covidian community.
Interesting choice of insults. I thought the branch davidians were conservative hero's.

Christmas Eve?

Wrong bill.

You're confused again.

NOT Christmas eve.

Wrong bill IDIOT!

• Trump Vetos Defense Bill December 23, 2020 at 3:48 pm EST By Taegan Goddard Leave a Comment President Trump on Wednesday made good on his promise to veto the annual military policy bill, setting up what could be the first veto override of his presidency after both chambers overwhelmingly approved the legislation.

What an evil man he is. He leaves millions upon millions of people swinging in the wind. He totally confuses the GOP as they try to keep control of the Senate in their quest to win the run offs in Georgia. It appears he is just lashing out like a kindergartener who drops his ice cream cone. It is hard to tell what other acts of pure evil he has planned before he is kicked out of DC.
You must have that tingley feeling going up your leg over that 600 dollar check, huh?
That 900+ billion and the people get 15% and you're fucking excited. I wonder if they can
We are just laughing at trumpkins. But nice effort in your part at trolling the thread

rest is redistrubing the wealth, he sees a problem with that, so should liberals.

Lol, she right.

We are laughing at you. Watching you guys squirm around, trying to find excuses for the inexcusable, making shit up as fast as you can, great entertainment!
So you want your significant $600 now, and were pissed with the $1200 crumbs last summer huh?

You makes us all laugh as you proceed deeper into the branch covidian community.
Interesting choice of insults. I thought the branch davidians were conservative hero's.

The branch covidians are the mask shamers and authoritarians who oppress their people with continuous lockdowns. The branch davidians were innocent children and women killed by fire by the US govt.

Christmas Eve?

Wrong bill.

You're confused again.

NOT Christmas eve.

Wrong bill IDIOT!

Lol, she right.

The branch covidians are the mask shamers and authoritarians who oppress their people with continuous lockdowns. The branch davidians were innocent children and women killed by fire by the US govt.
And so you make them synonymous?

I don't get the thought process here.

That could be because there wasn't one, I suppose.

Christmas Eve?

Wrong bill.

You're confused again.

NOT Christmas eve.

Wrong bill IDIOT!

Lol, she right.

Kid, I don't even qualify for a check. I'm looking out for you.
Still in your mom's basement, huh? Don't worry about me.

Christmas Eve?

Wrong bill.

You're confused again.

NOT Christmas eve.

Wrong bill IDIOT!

Lol, she right.

Trolling your own thread, priceless!

Christmas Eve?

Wrong bill.

You're confused again.

NOT Christmas eve.

Wrong bill IDIOT!

Lol, she right.

Somebody's got to. You tRumplings obviously aren't capable of doing it yourselves.

Christmas Eve?

Wrong bill.

You're confused again.

NOT Christmas eve.

Wrong bill IDIOT!

Lol, she right.

Somebody's got to. You tRumplings obviously aren't capable of doing it yourselves.
Well, it sure ain't you sonny. You just keep following AOC, she'll try and get you where you want to be.

Christmas Eve?

Wrong bill.

You're confused again.

NOT Christmas eve.

Wrong bill IDIOT!

Lol, she right.

Well, it sure ain't you sonny. You just keep following AOC, she'll try and get you where you want to be.
Sadly, it is me. Well me and the other civic minded Democrats. Believe me, it's not a responsibility I enjoy.

Christmas Eve?

Wrong bill.

You're confused again.

NOT Christmas eve.

Wrong bill IDIOT!

Lol, she right.

Trumpsters have a great disdain for facts and truth. They base their life's decisions on lies, fabrication, or whatever trump is Tweeting at the moment.

Christmas Eve?

Believing cnn [sic] is like believing the National Enquirer.

He didn't veto it AT ALL. If he had, Congress could have had something tangible to override.

But eggshell-boi wouldn't have been able to handle that, so he caved.

In other news, English capitalizes acronyms, hence "CNN" not "cnn". You can't even pronounce "cnn".

In other news, English capitalizes acronyms, hence "CNN" not "cnn". You can't even pronounce "cnn".

'cnn' hasn't deserved that honor for over 10 years.. IMO

It isn't an "honor". It's how the language works, by virtue of the fact that each letter stands for a word. Exactly the same as "NSDAP" or "CIA" or "RNC" or "JFK". Upper case denotes a function; in English the first word in a sentence; a proper name as opposed to generic, or an acronym. In German it also designates a noun, as it used to do in English, which you could see in action in your Constitution if you had one: "such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct"... "Congress shall make no Law...". None of that has anything to do with any "honor".

See what I did there? I capitalized the word "Constitution" to distinguish it as a specific --- the US Constitution --- from some random generic "constitution".

When you write "cnn" you're writing an impossible word. You can't pronounce "cnn" without some vowel movement. If you can't have a vowel movement, see your doctor.

why are you having a problem understanding I'm dissing that supposed news source?

Is you hat really on that tight?

You're not. You're just too lazy to hit the goddam shift key.

Not to be lost in all this is that your point was wrong anyway. Rump never did veto the bill, so while believing "cnn" may be folly, "CNN" didn't claim any such thing. So maybe it's your name that should be all lower case.

You defend such propaganda as cnn? My my my. I thought you were way smarter than that pogo.

A simple report of an event --- or in this case lack thereof of an event that never happened --- has nothing to do with "propaganda".

But again, acronyms use UPPER CASE in English. Tell your overseer about this and maybe they'll reward you with an extra cup of borscht.

Christmas Eve?

Believing cnn [sic] is like believing the National Enquirer.

He didn't veto it AT ALL. If he had, Congress could have had something tangible to override.

But eggshell-boi wouldn't have been able to handle that, so he caved.

'cnn' hasn't deserved that honor for over 10 years.. IMO

It isn't an "honor". It's how the language works, by virtue of the fact that each letter stands for a word. Exactly the same as "NSDAP" or "CIA" or "RNC" or "JFK". Upper case denotes a function; in English the first word in a sentence; a proper name as opposed to generic, or an acronym. In German it also designates a noun, as it used to do in English, which you could see in action in your Constitution if you had one: "such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct"... "Congress shall make no Law...". None of that has anything to do with any "honor".

See what I did there? I capitalized the word "Constitution" to distinguish it as a specific --- the US Constitution --- from some random generic "constitution".

When you write "cnn" you're writing an impossible word. You can't pronounce "cnn" without some vowel movement. If you can't have a vowel movement, see your doctor.

why are you having a problem understanding I'm dissing that supposed news source?

Is you hat really on that tight?

You're not. You're just too lazy to hit the goddam shift key.

Not to be lost in all this is that your point was wrong anyway. Rump never did veto the bill, so while believing "cnn" may be folly, "CNN" didn't claim any such thing. So maybe it's your name that should be all lower case.

You defend such propaganda as cnn? My my my. I thought you were way smarter than that pogo.

A simple report of an event --- or in this case lack thereof of an event that never happened --- has nothing to do with "propaganda".

But again, acronyms use UPPER CASE in English. Tell your overseer about this and maybe they'll reward you with an extra cup of borscht.

I new you wuz a grammar nazi. I liks ta spel.

Forum List

Back