🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Changes Tune On Russian Lawyer Meeting: 'Maybe It Was Mentioned'

Go to 7:10 in the video below. This is just a couple hours after Junior accepted the meeting with the Russian cutout. Trump couldn't wait to tell the world he was about to drop a bombshell about Clinton. He departs from his prepared teleprompter speech at 7:10 to talk about it.

His son clearly told him he was about to get some dirt on Clinton from the Russian government.

Is there something wrong with learning about Hillary's corrupt and illegal dealings?

Yes please

You people act like Trump Jr. was selling uranium to the Russians for personal profit.
We both know if we replaced "Trump Jr" with "Chelsea Clinton", you'd be singing a different tune.

I'd sing the tune "I wonder what they supposedly had on Trump" & what a cluster fuck. I'd also wonder if Trump's people set up the entire thing, in hopes of making a story.

Cause: We have dirt
Effect: No we don't.

This issue is a perfect example of the republican right caring more about party ideology, than they do this country. The Presidents son-in-law has clearly violated the Emoluments Clause of the US Constitution and these constitutional conservatives could care less.

This would not happen with liberals.

What are you demon-crats scared of ?? You scared Trump might make America great again ?? Let the man do his job already... Do you Libby's think that maybe our FBI, CIA, justice department, Congress, senate, checks and balances system etc. will allow Trump to be a dictator or super corrupt president if it weren't for you all doing the job for them all now ?? Has the media and Hollywood become the rulers over this nation, and therefore they have made our constitutional republic null and void now ?? Is it that the agenda's have been broken, and the return of the nation to common sense thinking, and truthfulness is what the Demon-crats fear the most ??

I'd sing the tune "I wonder what they supposedly had on Trump" & what a cluster fuck. I'd also wonder if Trump's people set up the entire thing, in hopes of making a story.

We were told for months that there is no dirt.
Now they're admitting there's dirt, but not a lot.

I'm getting sick of this shit!

He has WMD's.
Okay, so he doesn't.

And the people who defend this shit, are fucked Americans!

What are you demon-crats scared of ?? You scared Trump might make America great again ?? Let the man do his job already... Do you Libby's think that maybe our FBI, CIA, justice department, Congress, senate, checks and balances system etc. will allow Trump to be a dictator or super corrupt president if it weren't for you all doing the job for them all now ?? Has the media and Hollywood become the rulers over this nation, and therefore they have made our constitutional republic null and void now ?? Is it that the agenda's have been broken, and the return of the nation to common sense thinking, and truthfulness is what the Demon-crats fear the most ??
You may think it's okay to violate the Constitution, but I don't.

Instead of trying to make America great again, why don't you try to make America, America again.

He has WMD's.
Okay, so he doesn't.

. You're getting tired of it for all the wrong reasons. You are just angry that there will be no justice in your mind for your Hillary as it goes around and around in circles... That's what everyone knows about the Demon-crats and their now failed agenda, so spare everyone the antics please.

You may think it's okay to violate the Constitution, but I don't.

Instead of trying to make America great again, why don't you try to make America, America again.
Make America (America) again ? That would be the same plan Trump has. Sounds like you might be converting over into a Trump supporter. LOL.

He has WMD's.
Okay, so he doesn't.

. You're getting tired of it for all the wrong reasons. You are just angry that there will be no justice in your mind for your Hillary as it goes around and around in circles... That's what everyone knows about the Demon-crats and their now failed agenda, so spare everyone the antics please.

You're wrong dude. It's DemonicRats.

Source: Talking Points Memo

By MATT SHUHAM Published JULY 13, 2017 4:53 PM
President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he may have previously heard about his son and top campaign staff meeting with a Russian lawyer in June 2016, a stunning contradiction of his earlier statements on the matter.

QuoteEmails released Tuesday by Donald Trump Jr., ahead of a New York Times story on the same messages, show the President’s son responding enthusiastically to the promise of dirt on Hillary Clinton provided as part of a Russian government effort to aide his father’s campaign.
On Wednesday afternoon, Trump told Reuters that “No. That I didn’t know. Until a couple of days ago, when I heard about this. No I didn’t know about that,” referring to the meeting between Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort.

Trump changed his tune later in the day, when he told reporters on Air Force One: “In fact maybe it was mentioned at some point,” referring to the meeting. (Reporters on the plane initially thought the conversation was off-the-record, but the President said otherwise on Thursday.) Asked whether he had been told the meeting was about Hillary Clinton and dirt against her, Trump said no, according to a White House pool report. On Thursday, Trump called the meeting “very standard.”

Read more: Trump Changes Tune On Russian Lawyer Meeting: 'Maybe It Was Mentioned'

wow, this guys quite the liar!

Just as with Nixon it is a slow drip of revelation of crimes by Trump and now his entire family. Nixon denied everything as well and the entire investigation into Nixon was called a witch hunt by conservatives 45 years ago. McCain and others see the writing on the wall and I would guess many Republicans are secretly rooting for Mueller now.

Source: Talking Points Memo

By MATT SHUHAM Published JULY 13, 2017 4:53 PM
President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he may have previously heard about his son and top campaign staff meeting with a Russian lawyer in June 2016, a stunning contradiction of his earlier statements on the matter.

QuoteEmails released Tuesday by Donald Trump Jr., ahead of a New York Times story on the same messages, show the President’s son responding enthusiastically to the promise of dirt on Hillary Clinton provided as part of a Russian government effort to aide his father’s campaign.
On Wednesday afternoon, Trump told Reuters that “No. That I didn’t know. Until a couple of days ago, when I heard about this. No I didn’t know about that,” referring to the meeting between Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort.

Trump changed his tune later in the day, when he told reporters on Air Force One: “In fact maybe it was mentioned at some point,” referring to the meeting. (Reporters on the plane initially thought the conversation was off-the-record, but the President said otherwise on Thursday.) Asked whether he had been told the meeting was about Hillary Clinton and dirt against her, Trump said no, according to a White House pool report. On Thursday, Trump called the meeting “very standard.”

Read more: Trump Changes Tune On Russian Lawyer Meeting: 'Maybe It Was Mentioned'

wow, this guys quite the liar!

Just as with Nixon it is a slow drip of revelation of crimes by Trump and now his entire family. Nixon denied everything as well and the entire investigation into Nixon was called a witch hunt by conservatives 45 years ago. McCain and others see the writing on the wall and I would guess many Republicans are secretly rooting for Mueller now.
. Yeah, the Rino's who have been sucking the blood from Americans for decades now. They fear their drip of blood might dry up, so keep the drip going under the guise of being on the American voters side. The American voter can't stand John McCain now.

You're getting tired of it for all the wrong reasons. You are just angry that there will be no justice in your mind for your Hillary as it goes around and around in circles... That's what everyone knows about the Demon-crats and their now failed agenda, so spare everyone the antics please.
I'm not a Democrat and I didn't vote for Hillary you partisan blinded asshole!

Just as with Nixon it is a slow drip of revelation of crimes by Trump and now his entire family. Neat. Please cite said crimes and ID which are illegal and which are the result of severe post-election butt-pain.

Nixon denied everything as well and the entire investigation into Nixon was called a witch hunt by conservatives 45 years ago. That's right. Not only that but OJ Simpson declared his innocence as well, and still does. Therefore Trump = OJ Simpson, only Trump's only crime is a dumbing down of the liberal public.

McCain and others see the writing on the wall and I would guess many Republicans are secretly rooting for Mueller now. Oh sure, that's it. Misery loves company. I imagine your opinion of things will fail test come January 2025.

You're getting tired of it for all the wrong reasons. You are just angry that there will be no justice in your mind for your Hillary as it goes around and around in circles... That's what everyone knows about the Demon-crats and their now failed agenda, so spare everyone the antics please.
I'm not a Democrat and I didn't vote for Hillary you partisan blinded asshole!
. Ok, so where is your dog in the fight ?? Are you just an agitating troll ?.

Make America (America) again ? That would be the same plan Trump has. Sounds like you might be converting over into a Trump supporter. LOL.
Bullshit! Trump is America's version of the Romanoff's.
. Anyone trying to fix the mess this country is in, will of course be compared to just about anything by the leftist commies as being some kind of new dictator or worse. People are looking at the policy proposals, and they are either agreeing or disagreeing with them.. It's as simple as that really.

Forum List

Back